One Kiss Is All It Takes

Warrior

 

‘Huh?’ was all I could manage as I scowled looking up. ‘Oh… Oh!’ the scowl was quickly replaced by an averted gaze; well an attempted one at least. He was standing right in front of me with a towel wrapped haphazardly around his waist that looked in danger of falling at any moment and a black ed shirt hugged his wet body. He was breathtaking, how could someone have such an amazing body and still be human? I didn’t know but I wasn’t complaining either.

‘What’s going on?’ he asked expression and voice full of concern as he took another step closer to me. ‘Did something happen? I wasn’t expecting to see you here, especially so late.’

‘Ya, that was me hyung.’ Zelo piped up slinging an arm over Bang’s shoulders, ‘It was my fault, got really late and we didn’t realize how late.’ He laughed rubbing his head and yawning.

‘You need sleep Zelo, come.’ Bang took his maknae’s hand; much like Zelo had done to me earlier and led him up the spiral staircase leaving me alone. Glancing around I took in all the furnishings and odd items strewn around the room here and there but overall it was quite tidy. I ped my hoody and walked back over to the sofa sitting down and pulling up my knees as I nibbled a piece of pizza. Bang reappeared moments later with a towel draped across his shoulders, his hair still dripping wet and I could swear his towel had moved down a little.

‘Everything okay?’ I asked whispering as to not wake anyone up, he nodded and sat next to me suddenly making me very aware of just how close he was and just how attracted I was to him. That same spark of electricity I had experienced with him before charged through me again now, it was so strong and tangible I was half expecting to see sparks flying around us at any moment. I found my eyes taking in his features once again from his strong jaw to his well built arms to the softness in his eyes as he looked at me fondly. I reached my hands up to pull up my hood as to obscure my slowly heating cheeks only to be stopped by his large warm hands, slowly his fingers wrapped around my wrists and pulled them down gently. I looked from our hands to his eyes unable to say anything, what was wrong with me? He pulled me gently towards him until we were face to face with hardly any breathing space, I could feel his sweet warm breath leave his slightly parted lips and caress my own, causing me to shiver. I was falling and falling fast.

‘Serena…’ a single word, my name, and it sent exhilarating chills down my back and through my body, I wanted him, badly, and judging from the way he was looking at me he wanted me too. He pressed his lips softly against mine in a questioning way, asking me if this was too much. I responded, running one hand through his soft wet hair and the other down his torso leaving my palm to rest over his pounding heart I kissed him back with more enthusiasm than I thought I was able to give. He didn’t hesitate and slid his hands along my arms and down my sides to my waist, gripping my hips he lifted me in one easy movement to place me in his lap. We both stopped momentarily and looked at each other, both pairs of eyes fixated on one another, breathing ragged, and hearts beating in and out of rhythm. ‘You’re so beautiful…’ he murmured brushing my fringe aside and pressing his palm to my cheek, I felt myself leaning into his touch and closed my eyes. ‘Open them…’ I heard him whisper, ‘I want to see your eyes.’ Slowly I opened my eyes to see his face close to mine again, ‘They’re like jewels…’ I blushed and kissed the corner of his lips.

‘You’re the beautiful one…’ I said quietly as I trailed kisses along his jaw slowly, I heard his breath catch in his throat and his grip on my hips tightened. ‘The moment I saw you standing in the dance studio… I wanted you.’ I confessed not only to him but to myself.

‘You’re so different from the other girls… You don’t care about things like other girls do, you are who you’re meant to be and that’s very alluring.’ He grinned kissing my lips softly and teasingly pausing for a moment, ‘and when I saw your dancing? You literally blew me away, I never dreamed a girl could dance as great as you did, don’t get me wrong girls can move but you? You rival Jong Up’s dancing.’ He chuckled and nibbled on my ear making me shiver again. I smiled looking down at him and kissed him one more time pulling him against me enjoying the feel of his firm body against my own sensitive one, we kissed and kissed exploring one another and never pulling away to breathe, his lips tasted as sweet as I dreamt they would and I wanted more, we desired each but neither of us wanted to push it too far so we stayed like that, kissing and talking into the early morning until we both finally fell blissfully asleep, me laying half on top of him with my head resting under his chin and him, with his strong arms wrapped around me.