3

Not That Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's pov


"Kyaaahh!!!! Oppaaa!!!"
Everybody's around me squealed when we spotted Yesung, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun walked out from one of the sport store, shopping bags on their hands. The girls immediately went closer to them for some handshake and autograph.

I pouted and watched them from a near spot but not too close, since there's no Eunhyuk to stalked.

"Aishh.. Where's Eunhyuk oppa?" A little girl muttered, her lips turns into a pout. I glanced beside me. She is a Jewel too for sure. She even had her official monhyuk jacket on, a jacket with little monkey and silver blink-blink 'HYUK' on it, which i have too, saved in my closet.

I pulled down my mask for a bit and gave her excited nods.
"Yeah! I waited for eunhyuk-ssi too~"

She turned to me and smiled.
"Aw!! A fanboy?? Nice to meet you!!"

I greeted her back and glanced at KRYE's member direction, cause for a minute there, i felt like Kyuhyun, one of the member, was looking at me. Well, i'm not Kyuhyun's fans, but he's still Eunhyuk's friend, and he looked at me. i gasped and put on my mask quickly. Not that i'm afraid that he'll know my face and spotted me in the internet, but it's just a reflex.
I can't let any guy saw my face, since who knows whether they have  watched my before. And if they had, the probability of them being an around me is so high. They would do just ask for autograph, a hug, or more. And by more, i meant asking for a date or groping my buttcheeks or worst, tried to me. Not that i'll let them. That's why i learnt martial arts.

When i spotted that Kyuhyun was still looking at me, i decided to bid goodbye to the jewel beside me and walked away until i dissappeared from the crowd. His stare kind of weird. Don't tell me he did watch my movie.

------------


Hyukjae's pov


I parked my car to K-mall's parking lot, and rushed to the floor where the rest of member are now, since kyuhyun spotted my eunhae there before. I felt my phone vibrated, and opened it while i'm in elevator after giving some fangirls autographs and couple of handshake.

From: kyu
To: hyuk

Hey he just talking to a fangirl. I wonder if he's one of our fans? He looks so cute though. Cuter than on your cd's cover.


Daamnnn kyu! You make me wanna see him more!!!

Once the elevator stopped moving, i quickly rushed outside.
"OUCH!"
I crashed on somebody and he was pushed aside.
"S-sorry--" I turned my body to apologized, but then my eyes met the eyes i've been craving to stared at all these time. I widened my eyes, and he did, too.

It can't be real.
But i was sure i'm not wrong.
I knew those eyes. Even though he wore a mask and covered his hair with a hat, i can recognize those eyes. Hell I just enjoyed them looking at me this morning! Well he was looking at the camera, but still..

Those, are Eunhae's eyes.

I was too shocked and stunned on my place, until suddenly crowd formed around me, calling my name, asking for autograph and makes me pushed away from my eunhae, while he was pushed into the elevator. Before i can say anything, the elevator closed, and it moved down.

NOOOOOOO!!!!

I pushed my fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter