1

Not That Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyukjae's pov



It was sunday when K.R.Y.E had a one day break from our activities.
I'm, lee hyukjae, is one of the boyband member named K.R.Y.E that has debuted year ago and win so many girls heart, coz we move on top of the music industry in only few months. As an artist, i always keep my good image, but nobody knows, that..i love yadong thingy. Well, except my bandmate maybe. Since we lived together.

Now, I locked my self in my room, opened my laptop and insert a disc to the dvd player. I stared at my laptop screen. Oh damn. Here we go. I bit my lips as i watched the smexy scene in front of me.

Yes. I'm watching 'Eunhae the hot innocent schoolboy'. The best actor i've ever seen, the innocent yet alluring boy that happened to catch my attention the moment i saw his picture on the rated movie area in dvd store months ago.

I moved uncomfortably on my seat as Eunhae start stripping his clothes, showed his pinkish s as his eyes stared at me, well, at the camera, like a really pure innocent boy. As the other guy pushed my Eunhae and d his sinful body, My left hand already sneaked between my legs, while my right hand covering the particular people who's moving on my eunhae in my laptop screen. Of course i don't wanna see other people's body molesting my eunhae. I just want to watch him, the beautiful eunhae writhing and panting, staring at his cute s, his flawless skin, his squeezable and his hairless member. The sinful moment when he spurted his .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter