The Fashion Mogul

Take Your Clothes Off

 

Seung Hyun was walking with his three buddies Jaejoong, Yoochun and Hyun Joong. The grand fashion show of Seung Hyun just finished and they were all headed out for a boys night out. They were laughing at Jaejoong's misfortune of having to be trained by some woman rumored to be his grandfather's new lady love to run their hotel business. 
 
 
"I swear man, that woman can give the ice queen a run for her money. I've seen her on pictures, her fashion sense beats that of a fifty year old . I would've thought my grandfather would choose some first class bimbo with fake s. I didn't think he'd go low and have an affair with the new ice queen." Jaejoong shared dejectedly. His three friends were laughing at him.
 
 
"Wait you haven't met this woman?" Hyun Joong, who's the most quiet of the group finally asked. Jaejoong just shook his head.
 
 
"Hey you!!!" A girl's voice called out. The three guys stopped and looked back. Seung Hyun didn't bother to stop, knowing that nobody would ever dare to call him disrespectfully...especially in his very own fashion show. He's not called 'the fashion mogul' for nothing. He's the son and only heir of Choi Industries Group of Companies. He runs his own business GQ Korea. He even models for his own magazine as he is branded as the most eligible bachelor of the fashion industry.
 
 
"Hey you tall guy! Stop!!!" The girl's voice called again. 
 
 
"Hey man, I think the girl is talking about you." Yoochun tapped Seung Hyun's shoulder. 
 
 
Seung Hyun furrowed his brows and squared his shoulders. After what seemed like an eternity, Seung Hyun turned and look towards where the girl's voice came from.
 
 
A girl, wearing a distressed denim shorts, with black laced stockings and thigh high black stiletto boots, black off shoulder top and a cat eye shaped black rimmed glasses, pursed her lips and waited for him. Her head was held up high.
 
 
He saw the girl perch her curvy hips as her hand rested on her slim waist. Seung Hyun smirked. He walked towards the girl confidently and stood in front of her. He didn't bother saying a word, he just raised his eyebrow and waited for the girl to speak up. The girl eyed him up and down while fixing her glasses.
 
 
"Take your clothes off." The girl finally spoke up, leaving the four guys with their mouths open.Who would ever dare speak to Seung Hyun like that? 
 
 
"Excuse me!?" Seung Hyun asked again, baffled by what the girl said. The girl walked behind him, stood on her toes and reached for the label of the jacket on Seung Hyun's back.
 
 
"Just as I thought. Suit No. 24 Alexander McQueen 2012 fall winter collection. Take the jacket off mister." The girl walked around and stood in front of Seung Hyun again. The three guys behind Seung Hyun were quietly anticipating what will happen next.
 
 
"Take the jacket off...do you want me to take it off for you?" The girl asked again. Instead of being insulted, Seung Hyun was challenged by the girl's audacity to mock him in front of his friends at his very own fashion show.
 
 
"Who are you?" Seung Hyun asked, ignoring the girl's command.
 
 
"Lee Chaerin. If you must know mister, it's my job to take inventories of the clothes that come in the runway. You happen to be wearing one of the missing suit. Now take the damn jacket off before I lose my patience!" 
 
 
"Are you new here? Who do you work for?" Seung Hyun asked again and crossed his arms over his chest. He noticed Chaerin's confidence lessening a little. She bit her lower lip for a fraction of a second and looked into his eyes.
 
 
"I work for GQ Korea. Yes I'm new here. I just came from France. What is it to you?" Chaerin was annoyed at Seung Hyun's smirk. She wanted to scratch his face with her nails just to remove that smirk plastered on his face.
 
 
"Look mister, I don't really care if you're some big shot Korean Supermodel. Just let me do my freaking job and take off that jacket." Chaerin said impatiently. The three guys behind Seung Hyun were already snickering. 
 
 
Seung Hyun took a step closer and slowly took the jacket off. He was looking intensely at Chaerin and he knew she was slowly melting by his piercing gaze.
 
 
Chaerin closed her eyes and smelled a whiff of Seung Hyun's perfume. She felt hypnotized with the guy's scent.She was taken away from her reverie when the guy's hand touched hers, sending electric shocks all over her body, handing her the jacket.
 
 
"This polo shirt and pants come along with the jacket. Do you want me to take it off for you too?" Seung Hyun raised his eyebrow and waited for Chaerin's answer. He saw her lips shiver as their faces were only inches apart. He smiled in satisfaction as Chaerin took a step back the moment he started ing his shirt.He was on to the third button when Chaerin stopped him by touching his hands. 
 
 
He saw her blushing.
 
 
"Cute."
 
 
"Never mind. Just give me your card and return the suit tomorrow. Just make sure it is fully dry cleaned or else my boss will kill me." Chaerin took another step back and handed him the jacket.
 
 
Seung Hyun took a card from his wallet, took a step forward and closed the space between them again. He smoothly placed his card at the back pocket of Chaerin's denim shorts. Chaerin suppressed her moan, feeling Seung Hyun's fingers ghost over her behind.
 
 
"Chaerin..." Seung Hyun held Chaerin's chin with his index finger, their lips inches apart.
 
 
"...I will forgive you for not knowing who I am...just make sure that you remember this face...I assure you, you will never forget it." Seung Hyun rubbed his thumb over Chaerin's smooth cheek and finally stepped back. 
 
 
Chaerin stood there frozen as she watched the four guys' retreating backs. After a few minutes she reached for the card Seung Hyun slipped in her back pocket and gasped upon reading what was in the card.
 
 
 
"Choi Seung Hyun - CEO GQ Korea."
 
 
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________
 
(A/N)
 
Note that this is my first SkyTempo attempt. I've never really given My Choi Seung Hyun to any other idol. So yeah.
 
Again, this is a preview of a chaptered fic I'm planning about KPop's F4.
This is Seung Hyun's preview.
I will be posting Yoochun and Hyun Joong's preview once I'm done with it.
Then Jaejoong's story is where I'm going to merge everything.
It's a big project for me so wish me luck.
 
 
 
Subscribe and Comment