OLD UFOs

Let's talk about YulSic :)

 

This is from LOVESLIKEFIRE (credit)

 

Reminiscing these old YulSic UFO replies, how do you feel about it?

 

 

2008.02.05 11:04

[To Yuri] Yuri noona, who do you like more, Yoona noona or Jessica noona?
[From Jessica] Of course it’s me, why bother asking? Haha.

2008.02.14 11:36
[To Yuri] Can I make Jessica mine?
[From Yuri] She’s mine?!

2008.02.14 11:22
[To Jessica] Do you like Yuri? Or do you like Taeyeon? Is it YulSic or TaengSic? Just choose one greedy Sic!
[From Yuri] What are you asking! YulSic is real. You are a North Korean spy if you don’t know this! Hehe.

2008.02.20 01:31
[To Jessica] What is it about Yuri that you like so much?
[From Jessica] Everything.

2008.06.10 XX:XX
[To Jessica] So is Yuri the husband or are you the husband?
[From Jessica] Yuri is the husband. I’m the wife. I want to be the woman, haha.

2008.06.20 09:34
[To Yuri] When Sica baby gets camera shy, she blushes all the way to her ears lol. Probably it’s because pretty Yuri is next to her.
[From Yuri] Sica baby always gets shy~ hehe~ What is she doing?! Haha.

2008.06.16 4:01
[To Jessica] Princess Sica, are you watching any movies lately? You should watch Kungfu Panda with Yuri haha. I almost cried laughing.
[From Jessica] I watched What Happened in Vegas with Yuri haha.

2008.07.10 08:30
[To Yuri] It’s hot isn’t it, Yuri?! Hehe, does Sica baby feel the heat? Kwon seobang should fan her with a hand-held fan.
[From Yuri] I already have plans to cool her down every night with a bucket of ice standing-by.

2008.07.20 05:30
[To Yuri] It’s raining a lot, Yuri; tell Sica baby to make Korean pancakes for Kwon seobang.
[From Jessica] I think Yuri will be better at making Korean pancakes. Yuri! Make it for me~
*Korean people eat pancakes when it rains.

2008.07.23 12:09
[To Yuri] Honey! What are you doing???
[From Yuri] Is that you Sica?? Ahem~

2008.10.21 13:14
[To Jessica] About Factory Girl: Since your team lost, your team had to clean up and take shopping bags back~ You carried two bags lol, Kwon seobang carried five bags > < Kwon seobang even carried some of your bags as well. Your seobang is the best, right? ^ ^ How thoughtful of Kwon seobang lol. Princess Sica, take care of Yuri more~
[From Yuri] Sica, you heard her/him?! Serve your seobangnim better~ lol lol.

2008.08.24 XX:XX
[To Sooyoung] What happened to YulSic? Did Yuri have a fight with Sica?
[From Sooyoung] That’s all part of Yuri’s plan… to make Sica feel jealous.

2008.09.03 19:38
[To Jessica] Have you ever fought with your best friend Yuri~ Sica princess?!!
[From Jessica] Nothing other than love fights.

2008.10.01 05:00
[To Jessica] Your husband got her wisdom tooth pulled out… T_T Sica, did you comfort her?!?!… Was Yuri’s cheek cute??
[From Jessica] Ahahahah… veerry.

2008.10.01 05:12
[To Jessica] Sica princess, you woke up at 4am?! Kwon seobang must’ve woken you up, right?
[From Jessica] I didn’t get to see Kwon seobang… I wasn’t with her during the car ride…

2008.10.03 23:40
[To Yuri] Unnie! Sica unnie said she loves you!
[From Yuri] Ahem… don’t say that in front of everyone… I’m blushing now > <

2008.10.03 23:48
[To Yuri] Unnie, you love Sica unnie too, right? I’m your fan as well!
[From Yuri] (does her laugh) Yul fans are jjang…

2008.11.05 01:03
[To Jessica] Sica and Kwon Yuri! Focus on your work! We all know YulSic is real, so you guys don’t have to make it obvious hehehe. Anyhow, you guys are a perfect match. Hooray for YulSic~~
[From Jessica] Yo Sica’s son~~ How dare you use banmal (informal or without honorifics) on your mom and dad?

2008.11.08 11:40
[To Jessica] Aigoo… the room arrangements in New York are T.T Sica princess, what are you gonna do since you can’t talk to your Yuri at night~ ^ ^;
[From Yuri] I talked to her all night…

2008.11.17 02:23
[To Jessica] Mom!! Dad went on that Chicken Tour or Kko Kko Tour whatever it is and cheated on you. You can’t just let this slide by!
[From Jessica] Kko Kko Tour won’t be on anymore so there won’t be any other instances of this haha, I punished her, our Kwon seobang.

2008.12.25 23:35
[To Yuri & Jessica] YulSic! You guys will always be the same. It’s like you can’t change a mathematical formula~ Awesome couple ^ ^
[From Yuri] Hm… not bad, you know your stuff ^ ^ Hehehe

 

 

 

Share your thoughts!