This is AWESOME !!

Fanmeeting
On 29th May, Ukiss members had a fanmeeting in Brunei Darussalam at Jerudong Park. It's the first time that K-pop come to Brunei. I was totally excited. My brother said" so, how much is the tickets?" he asked me and i answered " $380 for Diamond tickets, $60 for Silver tickets ". I really want the Diamond ticket but unfortunately, i don't have enough money, so I only bought the silver ticket. It was like one week, the Diamond tickets already SOLD OUT. oh my gosh!, i don't even know that Brunei were that rich. Just kidding. On 27th may, I'm really excited,because the fanmeeting are 2 days more. I decided to buy a gift for the members. My bias is KEVIN. Why? He's hot and pretty. The others hot too. I'm thinking " have they already come to Brunei? " probably yes, "where do they live?" Empire hotel i think. I wanted to make a huge poster to make Kevin can see my poster. My friend said" watch on Youtube, there's a video of ukiss talked about Brunei". So i watch it and they said" hi we're from u kiss, we have a fanmeeting in Brunei at Jerudong Park, we are so happy to meet Kissme in Brunei". When i saw that video, i was like..is this just a dream???. I can't believe it. When i heard kevin's voice in that youtube, i was like..you know what i mean? Probably NO!. Then, i watched other video on youtube about 'you know u kiss?, kibum's house' kevin was so cute on that video and i laughed when i watched part kibum cooked and kevin ate and the taste was salty. It was so funny. Kevin's face turned awkward. I really love part Kevin said 'Mwah' to the camera and with his sweet smile. At that part i started to melt. Oh my gosh! You know what? How much i love him!. Whenever i heard kevin singing, sometimes, my eyes full of tears and fall to my cheek. I don't know why? But this is my first time that i cried to my bias. I'm sweating when i sew his abs. It's hot~. I like the way he act like a girl. He's so cute. My mother ever said that kevin is cute. I dreamt about him too. I can't remember the whole story but i can remember part kevin entered to my car and i asked him " can I hug you?" he didn't reply and i was sad because he ignored me. Then we arrived to a new house, i dont know where?, my mother went upstairs leave both of us alone. I don't know what to do, so i just stand up and wait until mother come, i slowly looked on kevin's face and he stared at me with his arm open and his sweet smile, i thought he just ignored me and immediately I walk to him and hugged him tightly. You know what? It was like..real, I can feel his warm body. I hope this dream will come true. Everytime I looked his picture hugging someone such as he hugged kiseop, actually i imagined that he hugged me. Just kidding. I wish someday, i can meet him. On 28th May, there's a news about U kiss that the fanmeeting was postpone until they tell so. I felt stress and i thought tomorrow I would meet them. I was about to cry but i have to calm down. I really hate it. I want to meet them so bad!. I already have a plan that if i meet kevin, i wanna asked him that i want to hug him, i want him to know how much i love him. I really really want to hug him, it has already happened in my dream and i want it happen in real life. On 29th May, i expect that today is the best day but the day already change!. I got bad luck. This is the saddest thing in my entire life.