She's my bestfriend

Forever

Hi, I'm Oh Jung Ki. You can call me Jung. Have you ever experienced this, you have a friend... a bestfriend to be exact. Different gender, a cute, lovely and a kind bestfriend. Well I have one, and she's Kim Min Ah. We have the same age, just a month older. We're very comfortable for each other. Just, comfortable. I'd like to share our story to you guys, and it starts with us when we are young.

When we are still 3years old, we are already friends. Her mom and my mom are really good friends that's why... When we are in elementary, we're usually schoolmates or better yet, classmates. We help each other, for example, when someone bullies either of us, we will protect each other. Sweet right? Oh yes. When we were 12, she asked something that made me go to my chills...

"Ya, Jung... I was just thinking, what really are we?" she asked while walking.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked curiously while eating my favorite sandwich that I bought at the side of our school.

"What I mean is... we're bestfriends, I know. But It's like we are more than that. Lovers.." she whispered while her head bent down. I nearly choked after she said that to me.

"Wh-what's wrong? Are you alright? Water?" she hurriedly lend me her jug of water. She always bring a jug at school. She's always thirsty.

"No, I'm fine. What was that again?" I kid and laughed. I know she already knew what I mean. I held her hand and smiled at her. "This is what we are." She smiled and held my hand tightly. We were holding hands.

 

We are bestfriends, but act as a lover. Funny right? It felt so good to us, very romantic. We have our own loan at the bank, we planned to have one. We want to save our money for our future wedding. Because we know, we are destined for each other. We love each other.

 

Time flows very fast, we are now 18 years old. At the right age of marriage, I'm planning to ask her to marry me. But that day..

 

"Min Ah! Are you there?" while standing in front of their house. Their doorbell's seem to be broken. Then her mom opened the gate.

"Auntie! How are you? I want to talk to Min Ah." When I'm about to enter their house, she stopped me.

"Oh! I'm sorry Jung, she's not here. She went outside for awhile." leaving the gate half close which I can't see the inside.

"She's out? She didn't even tell me." I worriedly said to her Mom. It's the first time she didn't inform me that she's going out.

"Is that so sweety, I'm sorry. You take care okay?" she said while going back inside. "Buhbye sweety." she smiled and closed the gate. I got worried but went home instead.

I kept on texting her but she's not responding. I called her a plenty of times but she's not answering. Days passed and she's not showing, no messages from her. Just, none. She's not even online anymore. When I go to their house, no one's home all the time. I was very, very worried.

 

After a week, I went back to their house. Nothing's new, no one's home. Then an old lady went outside, she's their neighbor. So I went to her and asked if no one's home. I was blanked for a while when she told me that...

 

"You don't know? Their daughter's in the hospital for a week now. Poor girl, she's nearly..." she stopped when she looked at me. I was very shocked.

 

"Wh-what?" I was trembling.

 

---------------------------- ♥ ----------------------------

I'm sorry if it's just short. It's hard to make it longer though. Hope you guys watch out! This is a true story. :)