Chapter 22

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Your POV:

The next day, I felt happy and refreshed, I had no idea why but it could off been because of the conversation I had with Zelo. I sat up and thought about the kiss and touched my lips. Wow, that's the second kiss I have ever gotten and also that's a second kiss that goes to Zelo! I got up from my bed and walked towards my door to be greeted by Zelo.

"Annyeong noona... I was just about to wake you up." He smiles at me... how cute.

"Good morning Zelo! Where's Yongguk oppa?" I said a bit too happily.

He looks at me slightly weirded out, "Hyung just left for work but he said he'll be here before the party starts."

"Oh, okay then..." Then silence came afterwards.

"Yeah..." was the last thing he said. Well, this isn't awkward at all!

"So, uhmmm..." we both said at the same time. Wow, totally not awkward! I paused waiting for him to continue that turned to seconds to minutes and he didn't speak.

I decided to speak, "So Zelo, what's for breakfast? Did you cook anything?" I said as I headed for the stairs.

"We have... cherry tomatoes!" He said happily as I looked him with a cheesy smile.

"Aigoo Zelo! Let's cook some pancakes! What od you say to that?" I said as I ruffled his hair. He nodded happily as we headed downstairs.

We get to the kitched and I asked him, "Yah~ Zelo, you're a robot you don't eat human food! You're suppose to eat nuts and bolts not pancakes and cherry tomatoes! Also, aren't you suppose to be drinking cans of oil and not red bulls and soda?"

"Oh noona, that totally reminds me! I needed to drink my daily dose of oil!" He looks at me with a smile as he rummaged around the kitchen looking for oil.

"What!?" I said as my eyes got bigger.

"Yeah noona, if I don't take it my insides will get rusty!" He said with twinkle in his eyes.

"Say what now Zelo!? How about vegetable oil will that work!?" I said as I shoved the vegetable oil to his face.

He shoves it back to me as soon as he got it, "Nope that won't work noona!"

"Then what kind of oil do you need!?" I asked as  I began to panick.

"I need the I'm just kidding oil!" He said as he began to laugh hard.

"Haha." I said sarcastically and walked away from him towards my room.

"Ahwww noona wait!" He says as he tries to catch up to me.

I got to my room and stood by the door frame, " You're a bully! Now, I won't tell you my thought about last night's conversation!" I smirked at him and shut the door on his shocked face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I know you people don't like author's notes haha but I needed to say that I'm sorry for the late chapters I've just been busy with school and also I'm sorry if this was short! I'm half asleep right now I'm so sleepy! D: I hope I'll be able to update more this weekend but other than that please keep supporting this fic thank you! Also, if you love BTOB check out the new fic I'm writing about! Have an amazing morning, afternoon, or night depending where you are! Haha. Please comment. subscribe. and love this thank you so so much! <3 (: