Chap 1

The Byun & Mushroom

Taeyeon was given a task to take photos of a music class while the teacher is teaching.Taeyeon happily accepted the offer and promised she will do her best.

Taeyeon was finally done packing all her items."Are you sure you don't want to follow Hyuna?"she asked her little sister.

"We're too tired to follow unnie.We had a rough night,"Hyuna replied tiredly.

Taeyeon's eyes widened and she was starting to feel hot.She hurriedly said goodbye to Hyuna and Sohyun and left the house.She entered her car and drove to the Music & Dance Academy.

Taeyeon was greeted by the school principal and surprisingly Jessica,Yoona's girlfriend.Taeyeon smiled at Jessica but the latter only gave her a cold glare.Taeyeon's smile dropped and she followed the principal.

"Your job today will be to take photos of Ms Hwang's class.Her class is the third room from here and it will start in twenty minutes time,"the principal said.

Taeyeon smiled and thanked the principal."I won't disappoint you Ms Park,"she said and went to the classroom.She set up all her equipment and waited for the student and the teacher,Ms Hwang,to enter.

Taeyeon was surprised when she saw a picture."So Ms Hwang is Tippani-sshi,"she said and smiled to herself.

Taeyeon heard the door opened and she turned around.She smiled when she saw Tiffany.Tiffany was shocked to see Taeyeon in the room.

"What are you doing here Taeyeon-sshi?"Tiffany asked as she little her stuff on the teacher's desk.

"I'm the photographer for today,"Taeyeon said and showed her camera to Tiffany.

"I didn't know you were a photographer,Taeyeon-sshi,"Tiffany said,slightly amused.She had a thing for someone who loves photography.

"Well,now you know,"Taeyeon said awkwardly and smiled.

A student came running towards Taeyeon all of the sudden.Taeyeon smiled and carried the student."How are you Hayeon?"Taeyeon asked as she kissed the student's cheek.

"Unnie,aren't you coming back home?I miss you and Hyuna unnie,"Hayeon said and hugged Taeyeon.

"Not to disturb you guys but Hayeon,is she your sister that you had been talking about?"Tiffany said as she looked at them confusingly.

"Neh,Ms Hwang,"Hayeon said and grinned.

Taeyeon chuckled and put Hayeon down."Such a small world isn't it?"she said.

Soon,all the student entered the classroom.All of them went to Taeyeon and Tiffany pouted.Taeyeon chuckled and knelt down,whispering something to the kids.

"All of you guys and girls gather around Ms Hwang and I'll take a picture alright,"Taeyeon said and smiled.The students all nodded and went to Tiffany's side.Tiffany who was shocked suddenly heard Taeyeon said,"Say cheese!"

"Cheese~"all the students said.Tiffany smiled and Taeyeon captured the photo.

Taeyeon smiled."I want all of you to focus on your lesson and pretend that I'm not here alright?"Taeyeon said.

All the students nodded and went to their seats.Taeyeon chuckled and got ready her job.Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon and went to the front to teach the students.

Half an hour past and Taeyeon had taken just enough photos.She packed up all her equipment but stayed in class to see Tiffany teach.

"Ms Hwang,can you sing a high note?"a student,Krystal,asked.

"My sister can!"Hayeon said and pointed at Taeyeon.

Everyone turned and looked at Taeyeon.Taeyeon looked at them confusingly.She was not paying attention to what Krystal or Hayeon had said because she was staring at Tiffany.

"Your sister told me you can sing a high note.Can you prove it to us?"Tiffany said in a challenging tone.

"I'll do it,"Taeyeon said,not wanting to lose or give a bad impression to Tiffany.

"Unnie,sing your own song that you've wrote!"Hayeon said excitedly.

Tiffany giggled."Your write your own song Taeyeon-sshi?"she asked.

"It's not funny,"Taeyeon said and pouted.

"Unnie,are you sure you're not a kid?"Sulli asked Taeyeon.

"Of course I'm an adult,"Taeyeon whined.

All the students laughed at Taeyeon's cute action.

Jessica who was outside,entered the room and everyone went silent.Taeyeon turned and smiled.She was not smiling at Jessica though,she was smiling at Yoona.

"Yoongie!"Taeyeon said and ran to her friend.She wanted to hug Yoona but Jessica pushed her away.

"Come on Sica.She's my friend.You can't just push her away like that,"Yoona said and helped Taeyeon up.Taeyeon grinned and hugged Yoona.

"I don't like her,"Jessica said coldly.

"There's kids here Jess.You shouldn't talk to them like this,"Tiffany whispered to Jessica.

"Taeyeon,Ms Park wants to see you,"Jessica said and left the room.Yoona apologized to everyone and followed Jessica.

"She's scary,"Hayeon said.

"What ever you do,don't give her cucumbers.I promise you,you will have a rough time,"Taeyeon said and shivered."I'll see you guys and girls next time.Bye!"

"The next time you come,you need to sing for us okay?"Krystal said.

"Okay,I promise,"Taeyeon said.She left the class but dropped something in the process.

"Ms Hwang,Taeyeon unnie is perfect for you if she's a guy,"Sulli said and smiled.

Tiffany only laughed at Sulli's sentence.She continued the lesson and pretended nothing had happened.

After everyone had left,Tiffany could not help but to notice a photo on the ground.She picked it up and frowned when she saw Taeyeon smiling widely while standing beside a girl.At the same time,she felt like the photo was familiar.She kept the photo in between one of her books and walked out of the classroom.

Taeyeon was finally back home and she went straight to bed.She was tired after having to do three photo shoots.She was about to fall asleep until she felt a weight on top of her.She groaned and looked up.It was her sister,Hyuna.

"So how was today unnie?"Hyuna asked while playing with Taeyeon's hand.

"It went great since I got to meet Hayeon and Tippani-sshi,"Taeyeon said and grinned.

"Did Hayeon miss me?"Hyuna asked,jumping up and down of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was blushing madly but still answered her question,"Yeah.She asked whether we would be coming back home."

Hyuna stopped jumping and got off of Taeyeon.She folded her arms and said,"I am never going to return there.Appa and umma never treated us nicely."

Taeyeon sighed and went to her sister.She back hugged her sister and said,"They're still our parents no matter what."

"Dinner's ready!"Sohyun said from the kitchen.

Taeyeon was shocked when she felt her legs not touching the ground.

"You can bathe after you eat unnie,"Hyuna said and carried Taeyeon to the kitchen.

----