Meeting The Neighbors

The Mysterious Stranger

 

“Well, there’s the last box Key!” I said as I slowly placed it on the floor.

“Man I’m tired now.” Key said. “Want to come in for some tea?”

I smiled and nodded your head. “Sounds great! But wait… aren’t your roommates coming back soon?”

“I’d love for you to meet them! They’re all really great!” He laughed.

“Let’s get that tea then!” I said as I grabbed his arm and pulled him into his apartment.

After a while of sitting and drinking tea, I heard the door close. “Ohh your roommates are back so soon. That’s great!” I put my tea down and stood up so I could greet them properly.

3 guys walked into the room. Key smiled. “Ashley, I’ll introduce you to my roommates. This here is Jonghyun.” Jonghyun was only 2 or 3 inches taller than, but had a sweet looking image. His hair was blonde and he had such a beautiful smile.

“This is Minho.” Minho was a lot taller than me. He was even taller than Key, and Key was pretty tall compared to me. He had medium length brown hair and he was wearing sweat pants and a jersey so he was obviously athletic.

“And this is our little Taemin.” Taemin was such a cutie. And he was so young! Well, younger than me at least. He looked like he was still in high school. He had brown hair and he was really thin.

“Ahh hyung… I’m not little anymore. I already turned eighteen!” Taemin said as he sighed.

I smiled. “Hi guys. I’m Ashley! I live next door. It’s nice to meet you all!”

Minho just smiled, slightly bowed and then shook my hand. “Pleasure to meet you.” He was so polite.

Jonghyun walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulder. “Hi there, Ashley. Are you dating anybody right now-“ He was cut off mid-sentence by Key pushing him away.

“Yah, leave her alone. Aish…” Key rubbed the back of his neck with his left hand. “Sorry Ashley. He’s a flirt.”

I giggled, and then all of a sudden my hand was grabbed. I looked shocked but then smiled. Taemin grabbed my hand and looked at me with the cutest expression. “Hi noona! Ahhh noona, you’re so pretty! Wahhh!” He was such a cute kid.

I giggled again. “Thank you, Taemin.”

Just as I said this there was another sound of the door closing. “Ohh you have another roommate too?”

And what happened next was something I didn’t expect in a million years. IT WAS ONEW.

 



 

*Author's Note: Sorry this chapter isn't as long guys! I just thought that where I stopped was a suitable place for starting the next chapter. Thanks for all the love for this fanfic! Be looking out for more soon! <33*