Final.

Happy Birthday, My Love. [One Shot ]

It was Tuesday morning that day, for the people it was a normal long day. But for you, it was your very special day. As you face the mirror you cupped your face, observing it. 

"You.... You lasted for 16 years, Fighting to you huh?" You first pumped infront of the mirror, but something bothered you, making you frown.. "Does he remember my birthday today?" You sighed talking to yourself. 

You went back to the bed and checked your phone out if there was any messages, but all messages was from your friends greeting you a happy birthday. You sighed for the second time, thinking he doesn't remember anything. 

After many minutes, you decided to go downstairs to eat your breakfast. "Happy Birthday!" Your mom greeted you then hugs you afterwards. "Thank you mom.."

"You don't seem happy. What happened?"

"It's just..." You sighed... "Suho didn't greeted me." 

"Aigoo, I know he will. Maybe he is still sleeping eh?" Your mom patted your back. "Thanks mom.." 

"Now now.... take a bath.. we will go somewhere..." She smiled and you nodded. 

After taking your cereals, you decided to take a bath..

"Suho-ah, we'll be there.." Mom said hanging the phone..

~~~

>FAST FORWARD<

"Mom, where are we going?" You asked your mom while putting your jacket on.. "My daughter, you seemed so paranoid. Don't be like dad." Your appa laughed "And you look pretty today, Happy Birthday." He complimented. 

"Aigoo, thanks dad. I'm getting older means.. YOU ARE GOING OLD TO." You laughed and went inside the car.

When you reached the place, it wasn't that familiar.. "We're going somewhere... just stay here, arachi?" Your parents told you. You just nodded but inside, you are nervous since you don't know that place...

Then suddenly, someone handcuffed you on your behind. You were startled and eyes widened. The man blindfolded you so you didn't get the chance to see who is it.

"WHO ARE YOU?!!!!" You asked frightened, but he doesn't answer you. 

You noticed he let go of you. "YAHHHH! WHO ARE YOU!" 

When he removed your handcuffs and your blindfold.. the lights opened..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVE." Suho hugged you. "AISH! YOU FREAK SUHO!" You glared at him.

"But then, you love this freak Suho..." He smirked..

"I love you.." He added. "I love you too." You smiled and hugged him. 

 

 

A/N: OMFG, SORRY IF I HAVE SO MANY MISTAKES. ^^V PEACE.