Chapter 2

Living with the Lee's

 I woke up the next morning frowning. Why does school have to start today?!

I quickly pulled on the clothes that Mrs. Lee left on my chair and couldn't help groaning as I stared at myself in the mirror. To sum it all up, my uniform was pink, my skirt only covers half my thigh and I look like a 5 year old. I did a rough braid and sighed, at least my hair looked okay.   

I passed a few of the boys on my way down and couldn't help blushing as they whistled and stared at my legs.

'Piss off erts' I called back as I walked into the kitchen.

I slumped into a seat and waited for Mrs. Lee to give me my breakfast, ever since I moved in, i've started slacking off abit.

"Here you go honey, just out of the pan'

'Thanks Mrs. Lee'

'Just call me Jane, we're like family now'

I smiled at her and then started munching on my toast.

'Well look who it is, the pig of our family' smirked Donghae as he slid into his seat.

I stared at him and couldn't help bursting out laughing which caused the contents in my mouth to all spurt out.

'Ewww' shrieked Heechul who just happened to walk in that moment.

'I'm sorry' I laughed trying to clean up my mess

'Why are you laughing?' asked Donghae

'Your wearing pink' I grinned

He rolled his eyes, 'Well then wait till you get to school, you'll probably die laughing since everyone is wearing pink, you look hot in your uniform by the way'

'Shut up ..... wait, EVERYONE is wearing pink like me? Are all the girls wearing the exact same thing?'

'No, you're special so you get to wear a pink uniform while everyone else wears blue' he said sarcastically

I sighed, suddenly feeling more confident about school, it might not be so bad after all.

I stuffed the last bit of egg in my mouth and stood up, 'Come on Donghae, we're gonna be late for school'

He groaned but stood up and slung his bag over his shoulder, 'Let's go'

'KYUHYUN, SUNGMIN, TAECYEON!!! HURRY UP, WE'RE GOING NOW!!!'

'OK' they screamed back and all ran down the stairs.

As we jumped into the car, I realised that Leeteuk was in the drivers seat.

'Um, why are you in the drivers seat?' I asked

'Um, because I'm driving' answered Leeteuk

'You can drive?'

'Got my license a few days ago'

'Oh okay .... what?!'

'You'll be fine, I'm a natural' Leeteuk smiled, as he backed out of the driveway he hit one of the garbage bins.

'You were saying?!'

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 I crawled out of the car and froze.

'Oh ... my .... god'

The boys just rolled their eyes and started walking towards the entrance.

'Wait!' I cried and ran after them

Taecyeon pushed the doors open and as soon as I stepped inside, everyone stopped talking and stared at us.

People started moving to the side to form a pathway for us to walk down and I tried not to blush as Kyuhyun pushed me forward.

'There's the office' pointed Sungmin, 'Just go in there to get your timetable and school map'

'See you later' waved Donghae.

I nodded unsurely and walked inside.

'Hello' said the lady without looking up from her papers, 'Name?'

'Um , it's Jessica Jung'

The lady rolled away from her desk and pulled out a file from her cabinet.

She handed it over to me and pressed a button on her desk.

'Sunny, office, now, and no, your not in trouble' she spoke into the microphone.

About 5 seconds later, a girl burst into the room panting.

'Sunny, this is Jessica, Jessica this is Sunny. She's in your class so I want you to show Jessica around the school'

Sunny waved, 'Hello! I'm Sunny!' \

 'Hi'

She took my hand and started dragging me out of the room, 'BYE DESK LADY!' she shouted back.

I couldn't help laughing, she was too cute. 

'These are my BEST friends' she said as we approached a group of girls.

'That's Tiffany, she's a hairdresser, Yoona, she's training to be an actor and Seohyun, she's the maknae of our group but if you ever need help with homework, just go to her, she knows everything'

 'I'm Jessica, and I'm a singer in the making'

They all laughed and all of a sudden, I felt like I fit in. For the rest of the day, I hung out with Sunny and her friends and by Period 4, I was practically part of their group.

'Which way's the bathroom?' I whispered to Tiffany, there was still 10 minutes left of Maths and the teacher was still lecturing us about ....... whatever she is lecturing us about.

'It's 2 doors down from here' she whispered back, 'Do you want me to come with you?'

I shook my head, 'Nah, I'll be fine'

I excused myself from the classroom and found the toilets in about 10 seconds.

As I closed the door of the toilet cubicle, I heard 2 girls walking in.

'Hey, did you see the girl that was walking with the Lee brother's this morning?'

'No, there was a girl with them?'

'Yeah, she's really ugly, I was like wtf when I saw her'

'Do you know who she is?'

'There's a rumor going around that she's living with the brothers'

'What?! Are you serious?!'

'I know, I was like that when I heard it, and guess who she hanging out with now?'

'Who?'

'With Yoona and stuff'

'Omg, are you serious?!'

'Yep, the next time I meet that I'll be like  off, stay away from our popular group'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

'Sica .... Sicaaaaaaa'

'Huh? What?' I asked

'You blanked out for like 5 minutes'

'Oh, sorry'

'Is there something wrong?' asked Yoona

I hesitated, 'Urmmm, are you guys ...... never mind'

'You sure?'

'Yeah' I nodded.

We all lined up at the canteen and chose our meal.

'So where do you guys wanna sit?' asked Sunny

As we looked around, everyone was making hand gestures for us to come over.

I laughed at myself for not noticing how popular Sunny's group is, it was so obvious now.

'SICA!' someone shouted, 'SICAAAAA! COME OVER HERE!'

I looked around and spotted Donghae jumping up and down and waving his arms around like a freak. I sighed and walked over to his table. Man, this is going to get me more haters than ever.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, this chapter was kinda short ... and ish .... and it took me forever to write. I Am So Sorry!!!!!!! I promise the next chapter will be better!!!!!! Oh and I signed up for a poster by bluembraces but she's on hiatus for a bit so it might be a while till you see one :D i know this chapter it bad but please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T :D luv you all. merci.