Chapter 1

Living with the Lee's

A/N Hello!!! I would like to thank all my subscribers who subscribed before I had even written the first chapter!!! lol, and i also

welcome new readers :D so before you guys get bored of this a/n and move on, PLEASE subsribe (if you haven't) and comment !!!!

cause then i will know if anyone is reading this and it will make me write faster ;) before you go, I would like to dedicate this

chapter to iNoona, without her, I wouldn't be here today, lol, cheesy line, anywayz, ENJOY.

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

 

 ‘Dad .... Where are you going?’ I asked slowly as I walked into the kitchen.

 

My family looked up at me and I thought I heard my step-mum swear.

 

‘H-honey’ greeted my dad nervously, ‘what are you doing up so early?’

 

Before I could answer, they all ran out to the car with their suitcases in their hand.

 

‘Hey!’ I cried after them, ‘What are you guys doing?’

 

As my step-mum and step-sister loaded the bags in the car, my father turned to me with a sad face.

 

‘I’m sorry honey but your mother, sister and I are going on a one year vacation, I left you a note in the kitchen because I thought you weren’t going to wake up so early’

 

‘One year vacation’ I repeated trying to get it in my head.

 

‘Oh, don’t worry about the bills, I already organised them to be sent to my address and your school bills are already paid, I also left 30,000 dollars cash on the kitchen table for your food and for stuff you might want or need later in the year’

 

’Wait, what?!’ I cried

 

My father checked his watch, ‘Oh crap, I got to go honey, the planes leaving in an hour’, and ran to the car.

 

‘Goodbye sweetie!’ he waved and drove off, I stared at the ground, shocked at what just happened in a 10 minute period.

 

I sighed and walked back into my house, not sure what to do. I saw the letter on the table so I shrugged and read it.

 

I quickly scanned through it, and froze at the last sentence. Oh no, please tell me this isn’t true.

 

‘SICAAAA’ 7 male voices cried at the front door confirmed my fears.

 

I squealed and tried to run away from them but sadly failed as they surrounded me.

 

‘Where do you think your going Sica?’ asked Heechul with his eyebrows raised, ‘Don’t you want to greet your childhood friends that you haven’t seen for years?’

 

I glared at all of them, ‘I would if you guys were actually my friends but all you did was bully me back then’

 

‘Bully?!’ cried Donghae pretending to be shocked, ‘When did we ever bully our baby Sica?’

‘Umm, let me see’ I said pretending to think, ‘Oh yeah, remember when Sungmin and Leeteuk dumped me into the pool in front of all my friends? Oh, what about when Eunhyuk, Heechul and Donghae continuously blackmailed me into doing things for them like their chores which THEY got paid for? Or when Kyuhyun and Taecyeon made me eat a mud pie? And it was actually made out of mud?!’

 

They all chuckled, ‘Good times, good times’ sighed Leeteuk.

 

I saw an opening and ran for it, ‘Where do you think your going?’ asked Eunhyuk blocking my way.

 

‘Away from you guys’ I replied trying to find another opening.

 

‘Well you’re moving into our house for a year, so that’s going to be hard’ smirked Taecyeon.

 

I groaned, ‘Don’t remind me, sleeping over your house for one night back then was bad enough but now I actually have to live there for a year’

 

Kyuhyun put his arm around me and started dragging me out of the house, ‘Aw, it won’t be that bad, I’ll be there’

 

I stared at him, ‘It’s you who I’m scared of the most’

 

I laughed at his expression and lightly punched his arm as I slid out of his grasp, ‘Kidding’.

 

I turned back to the guys who were following me, ‘What are you guys doing? Go up to my room and start packing my stuff into boxes!’

 

They all frowned but didn’t complain, as they stomped upstairs I remembered something, ‘If I find one of my bras or undies out of place, I’m telling your mum .... And dad!’ I added at the last second.

 

I smirked as I heard their groans; I knew there was a reason why they weren’t complaining.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

‘Welcome back Jessica!’ smiled Mrs. Lee, I smiled back and returned her hug.

Mrs. Lee is like a mother to me, ever since my mum passed away, she was always there for me, I was closer to her than my step-mum.

 

‘It’s good to be back’

 

‘And haven’t you grown up to be a beautiful girl, tall and slender’

 

I blushed, ‘Thankyou’

 

She laughed, ‘Are you hungry? By looking at your hair it seems like you just got out of bed’

I groaned and tried flattening my hair, ‘Yeah, I am kind of hungry’

 

‘Why don’t you go wash up while I make you and my sons’ breakfast?’

 

‘Thankyou’ I said and started walking up to the guest room.

 

Well, it was technically my room now since I’m living here. I took a quick shower and tried to blow dry my hair as straight as possible. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and walked downstairs.

 

‘Yum, something smells delicious’ I said as I walked into the kitchen.

 

‘That would be me’ smiled Heechul, ‘It’s my manly smell that attracts women’

 

‘In your dreams’ snorted Leeteuk, ‘The only things you attract are flies, you always smell gross’

 

‘Says the person who collects garbage’ glared Heechul.

 

‘It’s only a part time job! And at least I actually have a job’ Leeteuk glared back.

 

‘Enough!’ said Mr. Lee as he walked in, ‘If you want to keep on arguing, do it outside’

 

They both stopped arguing but continued glaring at each other, I bit my tongue to stop myself from laughing but I couldn’t stop the smile that was forming.

 

‘Breakfast is ready!’ said Mrs. Lee.

 

I piled my plate with eggs and heaps of bacon, not caring that people were staring.

 

‘Wow, do you eat that much often?’ asked Taecyeon.

 

I nodded, ‘Uhuh, I get hungry a lot’

 

‘How do you stay thin?’ asked Kyuhyun.

 

I shrugged, ‘I don’t know, I just do’

 

They all stared at me as I gobbled up all the food on my plate in minutes.

 

I looked up as I finished my juice and saw them all still staring, ‘What?’

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

P.S I know it's kinda short, I promise the chapter will be longer in the future :D