First Kiss c:

First Kiss

Key isn't sure what to do when Jonghyun grabs his face. His brain tells him to push Jonghyun away but, his heart doesn't comply. He's been waiting for this moment, ever since he realized he had fallen in love with his best friend. Key always wondered how I'd be like when they kissed. He had imagined it to be romantic, like those cliché love stories. Maybe they would walk around the park a bit, talk, all sorts of things. And when he got home? Jonghyun would hug him, look into his eyes and kiss him. Sweetly, softly, romantically, and passionate. And Key would smile into the kiss. As they pulled away, Jonghyun would then say, "I love you, Key." And smile that handsome smile.

But it was nothing like that. Oh, no. It started when Jonghyun suddenly came to his house, clearly upset about something, and hugged him tightly. Key thought he was going to die if Jonghyun didn't let go; thank goodness he did.
His first reaction was to pat his back and ask him what was wrong. And so he did.

"Ihatemydad." He said, so quickly that not even a word could be mad out.

"Jonghyun," he said sternly, "You know you have to speak clearly for me to hear you."

"I hate mydad." He said, a bit slower, but it was slow enough for Key to hear.

"What, why?"

"I just really do, okay? He.." Jonghyun mumbled, the rest of his words were fading.

"What?" Key asked, his brown hair.

"He said that I'm not allowed to be friends with you anymore because you're gay!" Jonghyun looked up at Key, waiting for his reaction.

Key was silent, "Oh." he finally said, then becoming quiet again.

"Yeah. Unbelievable. So you know what I said? I told him off and when I said I was going to your house, he said if I stepped out of the house, I'm not allowed to come back. But, I didn't care. So, here I am with no where else to go."

Key stopped playing with Jonghyun's hair. "Are you serious?" He asked, "All this because of me? Oh god."

Jonghyun sat up and turned to him, "But, I don't mind. I'd do anything for you." He smiled, showing his shiny white teeth.

Key pouted, "Jonghyun, this is serious! Look what you're throwing away! Where would you even go?! Oh godohgod, I'm such a bad influence." He panicked.

Jonghyun laughed, "I can always live with you, can't I? And, I don't care for my dad anyways. I only lived with him because he gave me money."

"But now you have to work and, and, we're not even out of college yet!"

"So? You have an apartment to yourself."

"But, that's because my parents brought me this!"

And it happened.

He grabbed Key's face, panic showed all over his pretty face. He spoke quietly and calmly, "Listen to me, Key. You are worth it. I said I never liked him and I only stayed with him for money. I don't care what kind of things I need to go through to get money. I'm going to stay here with you."

"Wha--why?"

"Because," he leaned closer to Key, "I love you."

And he kissed him. Slowly, passionately, and boy were his lips soft.

Oh god, oh my god, Jonghyun's kissing me. My first kiss, oh my god, he thinks, unable to respond to the kiss.

Key wanted to push him away, tell him to stop, that he's not thinking clearly but, he just couldn't. So, he kissed back, same amount of love in the kiss.

They pulled away for air and smiled at each other.

"You...love me?"

"More than you know."

"I love you too."

--
A/N: I DON'T KNOW WHAT IM DOING. I AM NOT THINKING RIGHT NOW. SORRY. I . BYE.

Comments are forever l o v e d ! <3

What do you call a bear without teeth?

Gummy bears! :D