Finally, We Meet...

Finally, We Meet...

The loud alarm of my clock woke me up from one of my sweetmares.

'Damn alarm clock. I should've just thrown you away.' I mentally cursed as I buried my head on my pillow, trying to go back to sleep and continue that sweet dream.

I sighed in annoyance as I finally get up and get ready to work. I'll be meeting up with Yoochun and Junsu to record our new song and do some photoshoot for our upcoming album.

I check myself in the mirror and was about to grab a bite when I saw the van manager hyung sent, already parked infront of the building.

I then, grab my bag and a couple of folders where my compositions and arrangements are.

"meow..." Jiji was already sitting infront, staring at me.

Scratching the back of his ears, I quickly get his food and dash out of my penthouse.

"Have you been waiting long, hyung-nim?" I greeted.

I entered the van and sat at the back.

"Just a few minutes. It's alright though." He shrugged.

I lean on the window, looking at the droplets of water caused by the rain as my thoughts wandered on dream.

It's been like this ever since I had that dream...

My thoughts will be on it the next day and the day after, just like an endless cycle.

'________... who are you exactly?'

I was brought back to my senses when hyung-nim called my name announcing we finally arrived.

I open the door and quickly went inside the building and into the studio where my two brothers are waiting.

"Hey guys." I greeted after settling down between Junsu and Yoochun.

"I was about to call you, hyung." Yoochun started.

"What for?"

"Our recording for today was canceled. We'll only be doing our photoshoot." Junsu continued.

"Great!" I beamed.

"But we can't-- I mean, you can't head home after the shoot yet." Yoochun pointed at me.

"But why?" I frowned.

God knows how much I wanted to go back to sleep!

"Manager hyung appointed you to represent JYJ at the masquerade ball since Junsu's schedule is full for his upcoming solo album and I, well, I have to shoot for Rooftop Prince's special episode." He frowned.

"But why are you guys frowning? Aren't I the one only supposed to? You know well I'm not really into those parties." I frowned even more.

"Not until I tell you Yunho and Changmin will be there! But Junsu and I can't just cancel our schedule!" Yoochun whined.

"Bad luck for you then." I smirked.

After the shoot was finished, I rush inside the dressing room and change into white tux then grab my mask, purse and phone and proceed to the van.

We stopped infront of Seoul's famous 5 star hotel.

The moment I went inside the ball, I immediately spotted Yunho and Changmin.

"Hyung!" Just like a 5 year old, Changmin jumped on me.

"Jaejoong-ah!" then I was into a bone crushing hug with Yunho.

"Too bad, Su and Chun hyung aren't here." Changmin pouted as Yunho and I chuckled.

"You guys been here long?" I asked.

"I am. I came with my sister Jihye. Changmin just arrived together with his 'long-lost-sister' as well." Yunho answered.

"Oh, right. I just heard Jihye debuted as an actress. How about your sister Changmin? No plans?"

"She got her brother's awesome talent." He shrugged then chuckled.

"Let us meet her!" I playfully punch his shoulder.

"Hyung, I'm not up for our one-touch love not when there are cameras everywhere."

"We do this infront of the camera all the time whether it's on or off!" I laughed.

"yeah. But you know how much I love you and how much I missed it, right? I might beat you to death and people might misunderstand my love for you~" He cooed.

I felt goosebumps starting to appear.

"Jaejoong Oppa!" I heard a familiar voice behind me.

There, Jihye is standing with a bright smile.

"It's been a long time, Oppa!"

I chuckled.

"You were just in your freshmen year of training the last time we met. Look at you now." I grinned at her, she giggled.

"I'm better than Yunho Oppa aren't I?" Changmin, Jihye and I laughed; Yunho pouted.

"Where's my sister, Jihye?" Changmin asked.

"Oh, she went to the comfort room."
"Ah! there she is!" She then exclaimed.

I turn my head to look at her way. She's wearing her mask, covering 3/4 of her face, exposing only her left cheek and half of her pinkish lips. Her figure is kinda familiar though... Have I seen her before?

"Hyung, this is my sister _________." Changmin introduced.

___________...?

She bow alittle and her mask accidentaly slid off her face.

___________... It's her...

The one who keeps appearing in my dream...

The one who plays the role of my lover...

Someone I thought never existed...

Someone I know I impossibly fell inlove with.

"I was really looking forward of finally meeting you, Jaejoong-ssi. Must be fate, huh?" Her lips formed into a knowing smile.

Can it be...?

Just like the God's are on our my side, Yunho and Changmin was called and Jihye tag along with her manager.

My gaze fixed on her now covered face though my eyes never left hers.

Can it really be...

"Whatever you are thinking is real, Joong-ah" She said.

'Joong-ah...? That's what she calls me in my dream...'

Her sweet smile stays constant.

"So... you do as well?" I asked, quite unsure.

"Do what?"

She stepped closer.

"Do dream of you for the past year too?"

Another step closer.

"Do feel the same too?"

Another step closer.

"Or... Do fall for you as well?"

"'Cause if that's what you mean... I do..."

My heart going wild and I felt myself blushing as I broke into a wide grin.

I went closer to her, my lips almost touching her ear.

"Finally, we met..." I whispered.

She then tilt her head alittle as I felt her hot breath on my neck.

"You don't want to start a scandal, don't you?"

And she pulled away then giggled.