I Love Girls, Girls I Do Adore (Part 3 of 3)

The Hidden Stories of Block B

"Hyung~" U-Kwon leaped onto B-Bomb's bed when the latter was taking a nap.

B-Bomb woke up with a groan as he peeked through his eyelashes at the happy boy. "You seem excited today."

"I'm just happy." U-Kwon gave a large grin as B-Bomb yawned and sat up on his bed.

"Why is that?" B-Bomb let a faint smile grace his lips. Whenever he saw U-Kwon genuinely smile, which was rare but becoming more frequent the past couple months, it made him happy too. It was like he caught the U-Kwon virus whenever the boy was around.

"Daehwan's coming to visit again!" U-Kwon let out a happy squeal.

The small smile on B-Bomb's face disappeared. "Oh, really?"

"Yup! I hope he brought me some of the lunch he made like back in high school. He promised me last week when he came by."

For some strange reason the B-Bomb couldn't explain, his good mood was always ruined whenever he heard any mention of Daehwan's name. He never really cared much before, but U-Kwon had been talking too much about Daehwan lately. It sort of irked him.

"Oh, that's nice." B-Bomb mumbled as he lay back down and faced the wall.

"You should meet him; I think you two would get along!" U-Kwon suggested. "Oh I know! You should come with me later to see him!"

B-Bomb inwardly groaned without realizing it and looked at U-Kwon, "No, it's alright. You should see him on your own since you two probably want some time to talk."

"Nonsense!" U-Kwon pouted and tugged on B-Bomb's arm. "Please hyung? I want you to meet him."

B-Bomb sighed and nodded. "Fine."

"Yay!" U-Kwon hugged B-Bomb's neck and ran off. "I'll come get you later!"

U-Kwon grinned as he skipped down towards the bathroom. When he was entering, he heard some voices laughing mixed with some whining sounds. He raised an eyebrow curiously but entered to check out what was going on.

"S-Stop it!" He could see one of the patients, Gongchan, sobbing.

"You said you wanted to die, didn't you?" Sandeul asked as he took turns with Baro shoving Gongchan's head into the toilet.

"Yeah, maybe we could help you. Drowning is an option right?" Baro grinned.

"P-please stop..." Gongchan managed to choke out every time he was freed from the toilet.

"Yah!" U-Kwon growled out as he approached the three. He shoved Sandeul and Baro out of the way and pulled Gongchan up from the ground. "He said 'stop.' Can't you guys just leave him alone?!"

"Come on, let's leave." Sandeul scoffed.

"Yeah, this is boring." Sandeul and Baro rolled their eyes before walking away.

"Are you okay?" U-Kwon asked Gongchan softly as the younger boy clung onto U-Kwon's shirt, sobbing while he keeping his head hung low. When an answer wasn't received, U-Kwon led Gongchan out of the bathroom. "Come on, let's go tell Dr. Baek about this. He'll make sure they don't do it anymore."

Gongchan quickly looked up at U-Kwon with panic in his eyes. "N-no!"

U-Kwon sighed. "They won't stop unless you do. I told you many times before to stand up to them."

"But I c-can't..." Gongchan sniffed.

"Yes, you can." U-Kwon led the boy over to Gongchan's room. "Now let's get you changed before you get sick."

U-Kwon waited outside of Gongchan's room as he changed and sighed to himself. "I wonder what's better: having a bipolar disorder or suffering from depression and having low self-esteem. The second choice doesn't seem like a good combination though..." When Gongchan was finished, he emerged from his room and stared at the ground. "Th-thanks U-Kwon..."

"Don't worry about it." U-Kwon grinned. "It just pisses me off when those sadistic jerks do this to you."

"You don't have to help me." Gongchan let out a sigh.

"If I don't, they'll just continue." U-Kwon frowned. "Why were they trying to drown you though? I heard them say you wanted to die."

"That would make my life easier..." Gongchan mumbled. "I don't see any point in living."

"Yah, don't say that!" U-Kwon reprimanded. "Don't even think about wanting to die!"

"I can't help it..."

U-Kwon stared at Gongchan for a brief moment before he realized something strange, "Hey, have you been taking the anti-depressant pills Dr. Baek prescribed to you?" Gongchan lightly gasped before looking from side to side. "Well..."

"Yah, you're supposed to take them!" U-Kwon frowned. "You can't get better if you don't take them. What do you do with them anyways?"

"I toss them out the window after the nurse thinks I took them." Gongchan admitted. U-Kwon tsked and turned to walk towards Dr. Baek's office. Gongchan quickly grabbed U-Kwon's arm. "Please don't tell him!"

U-Kwon stopped and sighed. "Promise me you'll take them then."

"...Okay, I will." Gongchan gave in.

"Good." U-Kwon ruffled Gongchan's hair before making his way towards B-Bomb's room.

When U-Kwon came up to the door, he knocked in a rhythmic pattern and waited for B-Bomb to open the door. After several seconds, the redhead appeared from behind the door.

"Are you ready?" U-Kwon smiled.

B-Bomb sighed, "Do I really have to come?"

U-Kwon pouted, "Fine, if you really don't want to then I won't make you."

B-Bomb gave another sigh as he knew that if he didn't go with U-Kwon, the boy would probably pull a guilt trip on him. "Fine, let's get this over with."

"Great!" U-Kwon grinned.

-----

The redhead and the brunette sat across from each other in an intense staring contest.

"B-Bomb? Daehwan?" U-Kwon called out to the two males hesitantly.

"So this is B-Bomb..." Daehwan mumbled before smirking, "U-Kwon has told me a lot about you."

B-Bomb frowned at the other's tone of voice, "I could say the same."

"Uhm, do you two... not like each other?" U-Kwon quietly asked as he noticed the tension between the two.

"Not at all." The both replied at the same time. U-Kwon's face dropped at the answer and proceeded to stare at his lap. The two frowned at U-Kwon's mood change.

"We were just kidding..." Daehwan awkwardly laughed and shot B-Bomb a quick look.

"Y-yeah." B-Bomb nodded. "I can tell we're going to be great buddies."

"Really? You guys aren't lying?" U-Kwon suspiciously glanced up. The two smiled at U-Kwon, which made him happy again, "Great! I'm glad you guys like each other!"

"Oh! Here's the lunch I promised you." Daehwan announced as he reached for the box of food from the table beside him. He placed it in front of U-Kwon, who was looking like a happy five-year-old child after getting a really cool toy.

"You remembered!" U-Kwon beamed.

"Of course." Daehwan chuckled. "I never forgot to bring you lunch once."

"This is why you're amazing." U-Kwon grinned as he unwrapped the meal.

"Is that the only thing amazing about me?" Daehwan frowned.

U-Kwon stopped his actions and pondered the question. "Yeah, pretty much."

Daehwan smiled and lightly flicked U-Kwon's forehead.

B-Bomb continued to sit quietly and rolled his eyes when he saw Daehwan giving him looks that told him to leave for a bit.

"I think I'm going to give you two some alone time now." B-Bomb sighed as he got up and left, which caused U-Kwon to frown.

"Yukwon-ah, I came by today for a specific reason." Daehwan said after B-Bomb left.

"What's that?" U-Kwon tilted his head, wondering what other reason there would be.

"I'm leaving tomorrow for America to study."

"What...?" U-Kwon's eyes widened in surprise. Daehwan noticed the look in U-Kwon's eyes that begged Daehwan to tell U-Kwon that he was lying to him. "Y-you can't leave. Can't you study here in Korea?"

"I have to. The school I'm going to attend is really good." Daehwan sighed. "And besides, I think you'll be fine without me. You have your best friend after all, even though I'm not that fond of him."

"But you're my best friend." U-Kwon whined.

Daehwan shook his head, "As much as I want to believe that, we aren't. We used to be, but now it's B-Bomb's turn to take my place. I can tell just how much he means to you. Take care of him alright?"

U-Kwon kept his head hung low. Daehwan sighed when it seemed like U-Kwon wasn't going to say anything. As he was getting ready to leave though, U-Kwon ran up to him and hugged him.

"Promise me you'll come back."

Daehwan gave a sad smile and hugged U-Kwon back. "I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try."

They stood in silence and tried to enjoy their last moment together. Who knows when they'll see each other again.

"Do you think we'll meet each other later on? Maybe when I'm finally better?" U-Kwon asked after a long moment.

"Hurry up and get better then." Daehwan smiled. "I'll come for you when you're better."

"I'm serious." U-Kwon sighed, "Will we see each other again?"

" Maybe... " Daehwan smiled and looked out the window at the blue sky. "Maybe we'll see each other again in the future. But for now, take care."

~ 블락비 ~

And here's the last part of U-Kwon's story! The last part wasn't as long as I would have liked.. But my phone's dying right now so I decided to wrap it up. I didn't focus solely on just U-Kwon himself though ): I hope I can improve with the next story: Kyung's. it was B-Bomb next at first, as it said on the list in the foreword, but I typed the wrong name by accident at first.

Now I need to come up with a title for Kyung's story -___- toodles~