Is happiness too much to ask for?

How could I forget you?

Please listen to this while reading~^^ It gives off the mood of they story(: Which ever song is fine :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MURXFOnqx3Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgQJwAxtiLY

 

December 22, 2010

I can't believe I'm finally a senior in college. My dreams of becoming a singer is finally going to come true with help from my talented boyfriend JinYoung. Composing music is his passion and I love to see him working hard on new songs. I dont know what I would do with my life if I ever lost him. We have been together for 8 years now and on our anniversary last week, he prooposed to me, we our currently engaged. We plan to spend the rest of our life together as Mr. and Mrs. Jung.

FLASHBACK~

I was working at the cafe near our college when JinYoung called me. The cafe isn't really that busy so, I always leave my phone on.

You: "Yobeoseyo?"

JinYoung: "~~~~~ah! Come quick, it's an emergency!"

You: "WHAT?? WHERE ARE YOU?"

JinYoung: "I'm at the park where we had our first kiss. Hurry ~~~~~ah!!"

You: "Arasseo! I'm coming now!"

I hang up the phone and tell my boss that an emergency had occured and I needed to leave. He nodded his head and I quickly change back into my regular clothes. I hurriedly ran out the door, not noticing that I only had one shoe on and my hoodie was on backwards. I arrive at the park and see JinYoung sitting on a bench with his head down. He was sleeping =___=

You: "JinYoung!!"

No answer.

You: "Yah! Jung JinYoung!"

I ran over and stood in front of him. I pant frantically due to the 5 mile marathon I just ran to get here -___-. As I look at him with worried eyes, I notice a small box neatly wrapped in a bow on his lap. I try not to let my curiosity get the better of me but, it soon took over my body as I began to unravel the bow and open the box. I turn my back to JinYoung so, he doesnt see me opening it. Inside, there's a note, with my name on it. I carefully set the box down and unravel the folded up paper. 

~~~~~ah! I see that you have once again fell for my tricks~^^ hehe Your such a pabo!! Merong :P Don't get mad at me for playing this cold joke on you but, I promise you, there is a good reason. ~~~~~ah. Kim ~~~~~~. My bestfriend since elementary school, my cheat sheet in middle school, and now, my love since high school. My girlfriend, that is one of a kind. The only person that will ever be in Jung JinYoung's heart. Everytime your presence is near, I fall in love with you all over again. My heart begins to beat out of my chest, my hands get sweaty, and I begin stutter.....I'm such a child ><. Words cannot describe my love for you so I will sing you a song, I hope you like it~^^. Btw! Youre suppose to turn around if you haven't already caught on..ㅋㅋㅋ

JinYoung: "I see that you really rushed over here~:P" *begins to chuckle*

I turn around and see JinYoung with his guitar. He smiles brightly at me and takes my hand leading me to sit next to him. After seeing him smile, I wasn't all that upset that I ran all the way here looking like a hobo..."><. He turns and faces me adjusting his postion so that he is comfortable. I look at his hands and see that he is shaking nervously. My cute Jinnie~ㅋㅋㅋ. He begins to sing.

"I can't take it out of my pocket, It's not that expensive so I can't give it to you, 

If only it was a bit better, I should've saved up more so I could buy a better one.

But because it seems like it'll be too late if it's not now,

I firmly shut my eyes, mustered up courage and took it out,

My hesitating heart, my hidden gift."

Suddenly, a cute little boy with curly hair came up to me with a balloon. He handed it over to me and I noticed that it had a ring tied at the bottom of it. Tears began to roll down my face as I look up at JinYoung.

"uh uh uh ah~ more than this ring,

uh uh uh ah~ the love inside of you, 

Is much more valuable and dazzling.

Why do you keep crying~ people are staring, people migt thing I'm a bad guy,

lift up your head, listen to what I'm saying,

When it's good, when youre happy, you shouldn't cry.

Smile like me, everyone is looking."

I try to gather up words to say to JinYoung but, my breath is completely taken away.

"You pull my arm as you say, 'Where did you get the money to buy this?'

What's the big deal that youre getting so worked up?

uh uh uh ah~ I'm more thankful

uh uh uh ah~ for you always being by my side,

I always feel secure like this.

More than what I have already done for you,

There's still so much more that I haven't.

Will you trust me? I'll make you happy"

JinYoung: "Will you, Kim~~~~~ marry me?"

I look at JinYoung with happy eyes. I jump on him making his guitar fall to the ground. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. I pull away but, only as far as 2 inches from his face.

You: "Yes, I will marry you Jung JinYoung"

He began to smile a smile that I have never seen before. It looked so sincere, like that one word filled his body with pure happiness. He untied the ring from the balloon and slid it upod my finger.

JinYoung: "Perfect! I was soo worried that I got the wrong size!" *phew*

I giggle at his words. That's JinYoung for youu. MY Jung JinYoung. Forever~. 

JinYoung: "lets go for a stroll Yeobo~^^"

You: "Yah! we're not even married yet~"

JinYoung: "But you ARE my fiancee now. Let's start calling eachother this from now on, arasseo?(:"

You: "okaay, jagiya~:P"

He smiled at my words and grabbed my hand, interlacing it with his. This night was the best night of my existence. 

~End of Flashback~

Tomorrow is my 20th brithdaay and I'm finally becoming an adult. I get a text message from JinYoung telling me that he wants to be the first one to celebrate with me. So, he told me to go to the park where we shared our first kiss and where he sweetly proposed to me. I get off of work and head to the park grabbing some hot chocolate for JinYoung on the way there. I arrive at the park at exactly 11:55pm. It's reeeally windy outside, making it colder than it already is. My teeth begin to chatter as I mess around with my phone until it reaches midnight. I look up and see JinYoung across the street holding a dozen balloons and a beautifully decorated cake. What with him and ballons??~ㅋㅋ. The coldness I felt earlier disappears when I see a warm smile on JinYoung's face(: He begins to walk towards me but, seems a little distracted with the balloons hitting him. I slowly begin to walk towards him when suddenly......a car begins to honk crazily......

You: "YAHH! JINYOUNG! MOVE OUT THE WAAY, BBALI!!!"

JinYoung doesn't seem to notice due to the balloons. I shut my eyes in fear of what will happen next. *BAAAAM* The balloons that were once in JinYoung's hands began to fly up gracefully in the air and the cake was smeared on the ground. My eyes widened as I see JinYoung lying on the road covered in a pool of blood. My body goes into complete shock after looking at the scene. The hot chocolate slipped from my hands and crashed to the ground. His perefectly dried clothes a minute ago, were now drowned in blood.

You: "J-JinYoung..J-JinYoung.."

I try to move my body and run over to him but, all I can do is stand there....like a fool, staring at my soon to be husband laying lifeless on the road. I suddenly heard sirens coming from every direction. Cop cars, amulbances, fire trucks, they all gathered around JinYoung. I can't stand here like a fool anymore. I slowly walk towards JinYoung and kneel down to his side.

Paramedic: "Do you know this person?"

You: "Yes... I'm his fiancee"

Paramedic: "We need to take him to the hospital immidiately if he still wants a chance of surviving"

You: "Ne.."

When they lifted up JinYoung into the ambulance, my heart sank. My vision was becoming blurry due to the tears that were quickly filling up my eyes. I hopped in the amulance and we hurriedly drove off to the hospital. I grabbed JinYoung's hand and held it close to my heart. Although tears are constantly running down my face, I keep a straight face. When we finally arrive at the hospital, everyone is frantically rushing JinYoung inside and into the operating room. I called Gongchan, ShinWoo, Sandeul, and Baro to tell them what happened. They all rushed over to the hospital with tears already streaming down their face. We endlessly wait for 5 hours, when the doctor finally came in. 

Doctor: "I have good news and bad news"

You: "What's the good news?"

Doctor: "JinYoung will survive and recover successfully"

You: "And what's the bad news?"

Doctor: "Some portions of his memory was lost. So, he may not remember everything."

Sandeul: "So, he wont remember any of us??? TT^TT"

Doctor: "It cannot be determined until he awakens. But, you are welcome to see him now. He's in room 100."

You: "Ne, thank you for your hard work doctor."

We all run over to JinYoung's room and see him laying in the bed with bandages all over his head. I break down at the sight of him. I can't bear to look at his condition. 

You: "This....is all my fault. If I hadn't agreed to see JinYoung last night, none of this would've happened..it's all my fault."

ShinWoo: "~~~~~, don't blame yourself for what happened. No one knew that this was gonna happen and we can't change it. We just have to look forward and hope for the best when JinYoung wakes up. We ALL have to be strong for him."

Gongchan: "Ne. So cheer up ~~~~~ noona. Just be glad that JinYoung survived. Hes still with us, hes still walking on this earth with you, me, and everyone else! Cheer up!"

You: "Komawo Gonchan-ah. You always have a way of putting a smile on someone's face"

JinYoung: "So you guys decided to talk about me behind my back huh?"

O.O He.....he's awake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so, I know this is suppose to be a oneshot but, I needed to split it up in to two sections or else, you guys would be reading for a LOOONG time. ㅋㅋㅋ anyways, its getting late now so, I'll update tomorrow! 잘자요 굿나잇~^^ dont forget to subscribe and comment! 안녕~~

tumblr_m4vx7tAwGW1rsizkro1_1280.jpg