Everything Was Perfect...

No More Lies

 

I couldn’t stop smiling while walking down the road. I prepared a lot for this day since it’s our first monthsary. He’s the last thing I got actually. My parents died few months ago and I felt really sad about it since I couldn’t introduce him to them anymore.

I was glad to have him in my life. He made my life complete. I fixed my hair a lot just to be beautiful and presentable in front of him. I kept touching my chest since I couldn’t hide the happiness that I’m feeling inside.

This was the day that I’ve been preparing for. I looked at the sky and it seems like it’s gonna rain but I hope it doesn’t. As I reached my destination, I was searching for his face from the wide area. As I saw him and was about to go to where he was standing, my smile slowly faded away.

I felt hurt and broke inside. I thought he was the one. I thought he loved me but I was wrong. I felt my chest tightened and felt like I couldn’t breathe.

A girl went towards her and kissed him on his lips. He smiled after looking into the eyes of the girl. He suddenly looked at my way and saw me. I was shocked and was about to cry but I just ran away.

I heard he called my name but I didn’t look.

“Wait!” he grabbed my arm and made me turn around. “It’s a mistake.”

He said as he looked at me with sad face. I looked into his eyes. Water started to fall from the clouds up in the sky. Raindrops hit my head and the whole place became wet and watery.

“It sure is a mistake. A mistake that I believed in you,” I said as tears fall from my eyes.

It wasn't visible since the rain covered it for me.

“I was gonna tell you. I didn’t want it to make it hard for you but…”

“I understand,” I said in a low tone of voice.

I turned around and started walking slowly. From that moment, I felt rain was the only friend I had. As I looked up, raindrops comforted me. I kept crying since I couldn’t bear the pain. I wasn't aware. I thought it was the end of me when I heard the honk of a truck and turned around. My eyes widened and I couldn’t move since I got shocked.

I thought that I’ll be with my parents at that time and became happy but I felt arms around my waist and carried me to save me.

As we both fell from the ground, I didn’t make any move. His arms were still around my waist but I felt him removing it slowly and tried to get up.

“Gwenchana?” he asked me as he touched my shoulder.

“Mianhae,” I started sobbing again.

“Mwo?” he asked.

“Mianhada…mianhae…mianhae…” I kept apologizing and put my hands on my face and started crying really hard.

He pulled me up and we walked as he put his arm around my shoulder while his other hand was holding an umbrella.