Surprise!!

Comfort

 

Ryeowook was pacing the floor. He knew he only had 5 hours until Yesung came back to the dorms and he was stressing. He knew he had to get the perfect gift for his Sunggie’s birthday. He was his boyfriend after all. After thinking and thinking he had finally gotten the answer. Knowing that time was now limited, he jumped up, grabbed his jacket, and ran out of the dorm. Ryeowook was so excited to give his present to Yesung he was practically jumping out of his shoes… which he realized he had forgotten to put on in his excitement. He ran back inside, put on his shoes, and finally was off.

 

            When he reached the store he was looking for, Ryeowook immediately went inside. He only had 3 hours left. He found what he was looking for and practically squealed! Yesung was going to be so happy! He was having trouble deciding between the choices in front of him when an employee came by. She asked if she could help with anything. Ryeowook didn’t answer until something caught his eye.

 

            “Ah, yes. I’ll have that one.” He said, pointing to his choice.

 

            “Of course sir,” the lady employee answered warmly, “I’ll go and ring this up for you.”

 

            Ryeowook only had around one hour now to prepare for Yesung’s party. He called for all the members to come over and he took out all the food. Everyone was over now and everything was perfect. Now all that was missing was Yesung himself. Everyone stiffened when a key was heard going into the door. The Super Junior members hid themselves as Yesung stepped into the now dark room.

 

            “Wookie? Why is it dark in here?” Yesung questioned, switching on the light.

 

            “SURPRISE!!”everyone yelled while jumping from their places.

 

            Tears filled Yesung’s eyes, “You guys, thank you.”

 

            Ryeowook grabbed Yesung’s hand and dragged him over to the couch so he could open all his presents. He had purposefully left out his own present for later. After hours of ripped gift wrapper and laughing, it was very late. All the other members left to go to bed and it was just Yesung and Ryeowook left. Yesung was sitting back and smiling. Suddenly he sat up, seeming to realize something.

 

            “Uhm, Wookie? Not to sound spoiled or something, but I don’t remember getting a gift from you…” Yesung trailed off, feeling silly.

 

            Ryeowook sprang from the room, running. Yesung was worried. Did he hurt his boyfriend’s feelings? But Ryeowook came back in the room smiling. He was holding something behind his back. Curiosity nipped at Yesung, he wanted to know what Wookie was holding. Ryeowook stilled thinking that maybe his gift was not a good idea, but seeing the pleading look on Yesung’s face, he complied and held out his gift.

 

            “YOU GOT ME A TURTLE?!” Yesung yelled with anger or excited-ness Ryeowook couldn’t tell.

 

            “Oh, well, if you don’t like it I can…” Ryeowook mumbled.

 

            His mumbling was cut off though, by a pair of lips. He pulled back and looked into Yesung’s face. He looked like he was glowing with happiness. Ryeowook felt so relieved. He had picked his gift correctly. He looked over at Yesung and saw his boyfriend practically exploding his happiness. This is perfect, Ryeowook thought.

 

            “Wookie.” Yesung called.

 

            “Hmm?” Ryeowook asked.

 

            “I-I want to thank you for the turtle. It was very sweet of you. I really love it.” Yesung pushed out. He really was happy.

 

            Ryeowook didn’t say anything. He just ran towards Yesung and threw his arms around him. They stayed like that for a while, just hugging. When Ryeowook began to yawn however, Yesung picked him up bridal style and carried him to their bed, causing Ryeowook to blush. Pulling up the blankets, Yesung felt his Wookie snuggle into him as the warmth of the other surrounded them.

 

           “Hey Wookie, thank you for such a nice birthday.” Yesung murmured, exhausted from the events of the day.

 

            “It was no problem Sunggie. Hey why don’t we name the new turtle Yewook? It’s like a combination of our names.

 

            “Yeah, that’s great. Saranghae Wookie.” Yesung confessed.

 

            “I love you too Sunggie.” Ryeowook replied, burying himself into the blankets, falling into a deep sleep next to Yesung. 

 

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So, how was that? I HOPE IT WAS GOOD BECASUE I AM A MESS RIGHT NOW!! Okay... bye!!! Comment please :)