Good came out of the bad

Comfort

 

A/N: This is my first story so please be kind!!! 

 

I had just come home exhausted from my schedules. I go to one of the only things that make me happy: my animals. First I run into my room to see Kkoming and my turtles Ddangkkoming and Ddangkkomaeng. Kkoming pads up to me and looks a little sad for his usual cheery puppy-like self. It’s nothing probably, so I go to look for my little turtles. I see Ddangkkoming and pick him up. Where’s Ddangkkomaeng though?

 

        “Little guy,” I call, “where are you?”

 

        After looking for a long time I get worried. I call Ryeowook to have him help look for Ddangkkomaeng. Within 5 minutes Ryeowook was at my door. I was happy to see him, but not for such a sad reason. He quickly gave me a hug and we were off trying to find my lost turtle. While I was looking in the bathroom, Ryeowook called me into my room. I saw he was holding Ddangkkomaeng and I jumped for joy and grabbed my turtle.

 

        “Uhm...” Ryeowook started, “I wouldn’t get really excited.”

 

        “Why?” I asked, confused.

 

        “I-I’m sorry,” Ryeowook looked down at the floor and shifted his feet.

 

        It was then that I realized that Ddangkkomaeng was not moving at all. He was- no I can’t say it. I felt tears fall from my eyes as I mourned for the loss of my turtle. I felt Wookie lead me over to my couch. I leaned my head into his shoulder and sobbed. For how long I don’t know, but it was a little comforting to know Wookie was here for me.

 

        I woke up with a blanket on the couch and a pile of tissues on the floor. I was puzzled until the memories came crashing back. Ddangkkomaeng was dead. I started to cry again. At that moment Ryeowook came in from the kitchen, but seeing me crying put down the bowl he was holding and came running.

 

        We didn’t talk much, he just held me. He even gives me a kiss on the cheek, which seemed to surprise us both, Wookie seemed to remember something and told me to wait for one minute. He comes back in with my favorite food fried kimchi! He says he made it while I was sleeping. I thank him a lot and eat. All the crying made me hungry.

 

        “Well, it was nothing hyung,” Ryeowook said while blushing, “I’m glad you like it.”

 

        “Like it? I always love your food! You are a really, really good cook!” Yesung exclaimed, momentarily forgetting his turtle while eating the kimichi.

 

        “Thanks...” Wookie said softly, obviously very embarrassed.

 

        I pat the spot next to me. He understands and sits down. Immediately I hug him. He is such a sweet friend caring for me like this. At first he seems a bit startled from the hug, but soon wraps his arms around me. My head is on his chest and I can feel his heart beating fast.

 

        “Wookie, why is your heart beating so fast?” I ask, lifting my head up from his chest.

 

        “N-N-Nothing!” he stammers.

 

        I start thinking of all the times Ryeowook has done special things for me like make me snacks, played with Kkoming ( although he doesn’t like dogs ), listened to me ramble about my turtles, etc. Suddenly all the pieces clicked in my head. Ryeowook liked me! Right? Wait, do I like him? Well, he is pretty cute. How did I not notice this before? Oh, he is looking at me. Of course he is! Why am I blushing?

 

        “Hyung, are you ok?” Ryeowook asks, looking concerned.

 

        I stared at him for a minute and then asked.

 

        “Wookie, do you like me?”

 

        Ryeowook stopped for a minute and then whispered.

 

        “How did you know?”

 

        I began to laugh a lot. Ryeowook looked hurt so I explained to him how I knew. He laughed too, asking if he was that obvious. But he put his hand on my shoulder and looked me right in the eyes. It was like they were burning right into my soul. Suddenly I leaned in and pecked him. He froze.

 

        “Did I do something wrong?” I inquired.

 

        “No, no hyung. Just a suggestion.”

     

         I was curious, “What?”

 

        All he did was lean in again, but this kiss was longer and sweeter. When we broke away I smiled at him. He just blushed in response. Wookie said that we probably should go bury Ddangkkomaeng. I agreed and we put him in a little box. I covered it with dirt and we went inside.

 

        We didn’t know exactly what we were doing, or where we were going with this, but I knew it would work. I think we both did. Even I went through a sad time that day, something positive came into my life. That positive force is my little Wookie. Now I smile everyday. laugh

 

 

Another A/N: GAHH!! I know this is horrible and rushed and all over bad. Sorry! ( Sorry sorry naega nae-... sorry :p) Anyway, forgive me. Unless you liked it, then do that.