You're Perfect To Me

You're Perfect To Me

Nichkhun has always been bullied since he was a kid. He couldn't take it. Nobody helped. Not even his own parents, relatives, teachers, no one. He just wanted a normal life. He thought he would never get that normal life, but then..

-

Past Time 13 years old

 

"Ew! You look like a girl!" a boy teased. 

"Yeah, what makes you think you're good enough to join this club?" another boy said, spitting on him.

"I can prove it to you!" Nichkhun yelled at them. 

"Oh yeah? Well let's see what you got sissy!" the oldest boy yelled back. 

Nichkhun almost landed a punch on the oldest boy, until another boy punched him in the face, sending him straight to the ground. Blood, everywhere. That's how he lived. 

"Haha! That's all you got? You haven't even landed a single hit on me, yet you're bleeding already? Loser!" the oldest boy spat out his tongue. 

By the time Nichkhun opened his eyes, all the boys ganged up on him. Terrified, he tried to run away, but there was no way.

'Help! Help me somebody! Please!' he pleaded over and over to himself. 

"Oh? Scared aren't you?" a tall boy teasingly asked. Nichkhun glared, then spat at him.

"I'm so scared! He spit on me!" the boy said sarcastically. 

"You think you're strong and tough?" the oldest boy asked.

By the time Nichkhun could answer, he was painted with blood. He felt kicking, punching, stabbing, pain. Everywhere he looked, blood.

'Losing.. consciousness.. too much.. blood.. pain.. help.. somebody..' Nichkhun said over and over in his head.

He opened his mouth to yell, but nothing came out. Only a muffled 'help' was heard. 

All the boys continued to beat him to death, laughing hardly as well. Streams of tears rolled down from Nichkhun's cheeks, making a tall boy punch him there. 

"Stop crying! I thought you said you were tough and strong!" the tall boy yelled, making Nichkhun release more tears.

"Are you?!" he punched Nichkhun in the face again, knocking him out. 

Even though they knew he lost consciousness, they still continued to beat him. Kicking, punching, spitting, slapping, anything abusive, was what they did over and over. 

"Hey, I think that's enough." a skinny boy said. 

"Yeah, let's just leave him here." the tall boy said.  With that, all of the boys left an unconscious, bloody Nichkhun on the ground, laughing while they left. 

-

Present Time 17 years old

 

"Class, we have a new student." Mr. Lee, the teacher, announced.

"Show yourself." The door slowly opened, as a skinny, handsome boy walked into the classroom. Nichkhun could barely see, due to yesterday's abuse, but he did catch a glimpse of the boy's face.

'Beautiful, flawless face..' Nichkhun thought. 

"Introduce yourself, please." Mr. Lee said. 

"Ah.. um.. annyeonghaseyo.. my name is.. Wooyoung.. Jang Wooyoung.." the boy nervously introduced himself.

'Jang Wooyoung..' Nichkhun repeated, staring at the boy.

Girls giggled while boys spat, due to jealousy.

"Now Wooyoung, please choose where to sit." Mr. Lee instructed. Wooyoung bowed to Mr. Lee, then looked at where he should sit. All the girls scooted over, some pushing their boyfriends away, and smiled sweetly at him. When Wooyoung saw that, he nervously smiled back, then tried looking again. There were no empty seats, except for ones next to girls. Wooyoung sighed, but then he caught sight of a bruised boy, sitting by himself at the corner on the way top. 

"That's where I'm sitting." Wooyoung pointed to the empty spot next to Nichkhun, making Nichkhun jump. 

"Ah Nichkhun. What a lucky boy you chose to sit by." Mr. Lee said.

"More like what a scrawny, ugly boy you chose." one boy muttered, making the whole class laugh.

"Um.. d-did I-" Wooyoung asked embarrassed, but then got cut off by Mr. Lee.

"Kim Inchun! Detention!" Mr. Lee furiously said, making the whole class go quiet. Some boys laughed, while Inchun glared back at them. 

"Now Wooyoung. You may take your seat." Mr. Lee calmly said. Wooyoung awkwardly bowed again, heading over to sit next to Nichkhun. Nichkhun shifted in his seat a little, scooting over when Wooyoung took his seat.

'He smells.. so nice.. and looks.. so beautiful..' Nichkhun thought. 

Nichkhun's thoughts got interrupted.

"Ah.. hello Nichkhun.." Wooyoung slowly said. "I-I'm Wooyoung.." he offered his hand, but Nichkhun hesitated.

"I... I can't... I'm... injured..." Nichkhun said in whispers, showing his scarred hand to Wooyoung.

"Oh my! Do your parents or anyone not know? Have you not seen a doctor?" Wooyoung worriedly asked, taking Nichkhun's hand and rubbing it softly.

"I... ran away... from my... parents... and... nobody... cares about... me..." Nichkhun explained in whispers, feeling tears form in his eyes.

"So you live by yourself?" Wooyoung asked, taking Nichkhun's other hand and rubbing it softly.

"Yes... but not... in a... house..." Nichkhun said, finally letting out all his tears. "Why...? Why are you... caring for me...?" Nichkhun sobbed loudly, tugging back his hand.

"Nichkhun." Wooyoung said, immediately calming Nichkhun down. "I'm here for you now. Now that I'm the only person that knows, I'll help you." Wooyoung said, taking Nichkhun's hand again. "Just stay with me for the rest of the school years. I care about you now. I don't care what other people say about you. I hate what they do to you. Nichkhun. I'm here." Wooyoung told Nichkhun, trying to soothe him.

"But... I..." Nichkhun said while lightly chocking in between his sobs.

"It's okay." Wooyoung said, rubbing Nichkhun's hand on his cheek, then softly kissing it. Nichkhun stopped sobbing, and just silently cried. "I live by myself as well.. I.. didn't have any friends or a caring family when I was younger, so I ran away as well. I have a part-time job and a house, so you can live with me. Nichkhun, will you be my first friend..?" Wooyoung asked and blushed at the same time.

"I... Yes. Yes I will... Wooyoung..." Nichkhun answered, smiling for the first time in years. 

-

After School

 

"It's a great thing we have all classes together," Wooyoung said while Nichkhun nodded. "But.. I did hate something about today.." Wooyoung suddenly said, making Nichkhun feel like he did it.

"I'm sorry.. I know I shouldn't have talked to you.." Nichkhun said, looking down.

"Not you silly.." Wooyoung softy laughed. "It's just.. it was my first day here and.. just because you're my friend doesn't mean that they don't have to hate me or you. If I hadn't met you, I'd be a snobby playboy who dates every girl in this school. Besides, I already knew that the girls liked me for my looks. Like my old school. But, now that we are friends I feel.. happy for once." Wooyoung said as he smiled. Nichkhun tried to hide his blush, but Wooyoung already noticed.

"Aww you're blushing!" Wooyoung shouted, making Nichkhun blush harder.

"Ah.. stop it.." Nichkhun lightly laughed.

"Alright.." Wooyoung softly said, gently Nichkhun's cheek. 

After walking for a few minutes in silence, Nichkhun broke the silence.

"Wooyoung? Where are we going?" he asked looking at Wooyoung.

"To my house," Wooyoung smiled. Nichkhun nodded, the silence returning. They walked a little longer and started to get exhausted.

"Sorry that's it's a long walk.. I don't have a car either.." Wooyoung apologized. "Don't worry it's okay." Nichkhun said while he smiled at him. "We're almost there." Wooyoung said, hoping that'd cheer Nichkhun up.

"Great! I can't wait to see your house." Nichkhun smiled bigger. 

Right at that moment, Wooyoung held Nichkhun's hand.

"Wooyoung.. what.." Nichkhun asked, both of them blushing.

"Nichkhun.. have you.. ever had a girlfriend..?" Wooyoung asked, his grip tightening a little, making sure not to hurt Nichkhun.

"I.. um.. no.. I haven't.. have you..?" Nichkhun asked back, his grip tightening around Wooyoung's hand as well.

"I haven't either.. but Nichkhun.. I think you're beautiful. I may be a guy, so what? I actually.. like you Nichkhun." Wooyoung said, blushing more.

"I..." Nichkhun was speechless. "I... don't care that you're a guy. Wooyoung, right when you walked into that classroom.. I immediately fell in love with you. You're perfect, but why would you like me? I'm ugly, bruised, and all cut up.." Nichkhun said.

"I don't care how bruised or cut up you are. You're perfect to me, Nichkhun." Wooyoung said as he stopped walking. Nichkhun stopped too, looking at Wooyoung.

"Is there something-" Wooyoung let go of Nichkhun's hand, and slowly wrapped his arms around his waist. "Wooyoung..." Nichkhun whispered. Wooyoung pulled him in closer, making their noses touch. They both slowly closed their eyes, and softly kissed each other. Nichkhun felt like an entirely different person now. The kiss seemed like an eternity to Nichkhun, until Wooyoung pulled back, making Nichkhun frown.

"Ah.. I'm sorry.. I don't know why I did that.." Wooyoung said, letting go of Nichkhun and turning away. Nichkhun immediately hugged Wooyoung and roughly kissed him again.

"I like how you did that to me. It felt amazing. I feel like an entirely different person now.. Wooyoung.. I think I found the right person for me." Nichkhun said, blushing again. They both looked each other in the eyes and smiled.

"I think I have too," Wooyoung smiled, kissing Nichkhun again and holding him tighter.

-

Arriving Home

 

"This is your house?" Nichkhun asked, amazed.

"Yes it is," Wooyoung smiled. "It's not all fancy, but at least it's enough for you and I." 

"Are you kidding? It's be\autiful and fancy!" Nichkhun exclaimed, jumping up and down. Wooyoung laughed, and led Nichkhun to the door. "Here's an extra key for you Khunnie.." Wooyoung said, putting the key into his hand.

"T-thank you.." Nichkhun blushed by the name Wooyoung called him. 

Wooyoung unlocked the door and let Nichkhun step inside first.

"Wow!" Nichkhun said, mouth wide open. Wooyoung smiled and hugged Nichkhun from behind.

"You're so cute when you're not shy.." he whispered, gently nuzzling Nichkhun's neck.

Nichkhun turned around and smiled, "You're cute as well Wooyoung. I haven't been this happy in a long time. Thank you so much." Nichkhun wrapped his arms around Wooyoung's neck as Wooyoung wrapped his arms around Nickhun's waist. 

"Nichkhun.. do you.. want to be my boyfriend..?" Wooyoung asked as he blushed and smiled.

"Of course I do Wooyoung. Of course." Nichkhun happily answered, softly kissing Wooyoung.

-

Nighttime

 

"Sleep with me Khunnie.. I don't want you to sleep outside by yourself." Wooyoung begged.

"But.. it's your bed and your room. It'd be rude to be in there since it isn't my room.. It's fine Wooyoung. I can sleep by myself out here." Nichkhun said nicely, even though he did want to sleep with him.

"B-but please Khunnie.. I want you to sleep with me. You're my boyfriend as well as my guest, and I want to treat you to the very best." Wooyoung said with a puppy face. Nichkhun finally gave in, revealing his smile that he had hidden.

"How can anyone not resist your cuteness?" Nichkhun said as Wooyoung grabbed his hand.

"Same for you too," Wooyoung smiled, leading Nichkhun to his room. Wooyoung laid on the right side of the bed and patted the left side of the bed, signaling Nichkhun to lay down there. Nichkhun laid down next to Wooyoung, hugging him tightly.

"You're so warm.." Nichkhun whispered, nuzzling Wooyoung's hair. Wooyoung smiled as he turned off the lamp by him. A few minutes passed through the night.

"Nickhun.. I'm not sleepy.." Wooyoung whispered, turning around to look at Nichkhun.

"I'm not either Wooyoung.. what should we do?" he asked, holding Wooyoung's hand.

"Kiss me." Wooyoung whispered, slowly closing his eyes and leaning towards Nichkhun. Their lips softly met each others, feeling like heaven. 

"Nichkhun.. I love you.." Wooyoung said as he pulled back, gently his cheeks. 

"I do too.. Wooyoung.." Nichkhun said back as he smiled.

"Thank you.. thank you so much for being a part of my life.."

 

 

Author's Note

 

This is my very first time writing a story like this. Would you call it angst? I thought about it in the car, and immediately wrote it. I got emotional (yes, I know) when I wrote it, because it's so sweet to me!! I hope you enjoyed reading it :) I worked my very hardest to write this :) Should I write a sequel to this? Maybe not.....