Curiosity and Memories

Fly To Heaven

[Junwon POV]

“Yoboseoyo..Hyung..  Why you call me?” Leeteuk said. He sound as if he just wake up from a sleep. Yeah, I totally forgot that he finish his photo shoot at 3 A.M and now only 9 A.M.. What kind of manager I am? Gahh.. Mian ne Teukie..

“Aigoo, Mian ne Teukie for disturbing you this early, but I have something to tell you and the rest of the member. Since you guys don’t have any schedule today, tell everyone that we will meet up for lunch at Kona Beans nae!! Arachii?”

“Hyung.. What is so important than take a rest for even just one day?” I heard he sigh. Poor him and the members. They work so hard lately, but I bet they will like what I’m going to tell them anyway. So they will forgive me this time.

“Yah!! Of course this is important Lee Soo Man-sshhi ask me to inform you guys about this.” I said with serious tone so that he will know that this is important. I remember last time when I asked them to meet up and I end up waiting for them about 4 hours just because Kyuhyun did not win his game yet, Yesung was playing with Ddangkoma in his room, Donghae and Eunhyuk were watching Titanic,  Heechul with his cat Heebum, Sungmin can’t find his pink shirt, Siwon and Leeteuk overslept and forget to tell everyone including the innocent Ryeowook. So I’m not gonna let this happen again..

“But hyung..” I heard Leeteuk pouting.

“No but Leeteuk. We have to discuss about it full stop.”I said again.

“Nae hyung.. I bet it is so important then.. Meet you later hyung..”He said with lazy tone and we end the conversation. Hahahah, I laugh so bad right now, he must be really scared now. But just wait, you guys will like it anyway.

 

[Leeteuk POV]

“Haishhh, I just have such a nice dream just now. I become Jack and I’m on Titanic and I can see Rose standing in front of me and she look so beautiful and OMO!! She looks like Kangin!!! Gahhh, thank goodness Jungwon hyung woke me up with his call” I said softly so that no one can hear me. I wonder what is the important news that make Jungwon hyung want to meet us. I stand up and turn around and found no one else but Kangin was standing so close to me. “Ahhhhhhhh!!” I scream.

“Yahh!! Hyung!! You dream about me again and I became your Rose? Last time I was your Juliet and even worst I was your Cinderella 2 days ago.. I don’t know you love me that much hyung. So, you have a beautiful dream last night?” Kangin suddenly said and I swear I see him laughing. Goshh I don’t know when the hell he came to my room.

“Beautiful dream?  Yeah it was until you turn into my Rose and it become nightmare!!! And thanks to you!!” I said sarcastically. “Stop your crap now and help me to tell the others to get ready because we are going to meet Jungwon hyung later at Kona Beans. Since Siwon not living here I will call and tell him about this” I said to him while tidy up my bed.

“Haishh, I regret entering your room. I shouldn’t come in the first place” I heard he sigh. Hahah serve you right Kangin. Aigoo don’t get me wrong, I’m not bad it’s just fun sometimes to bully my dongsaengs since I’m the one who got bullied by them most of the time. “See I told you!!! Hyung do dream about me last night and I was his Rose this time!!!” Now I heard he shouting to the others about my dream right after he get out from my room. This guy is really something (-,-\) and I can only sigh LOL. I reach my phone and dial Siwon’s number..

 

Meanwhile, at Washington’s Airport

 

[Haesha POV]

I seriously feel happy about this trip. Pfft like   who wouldn’t right, plus I will go to Korea with my two best friend and it’s more like a dream came true to us actually. But imagining that I will be at Korea for about 1 month, will I meet Taecyeon again? Argghh, this is frustrating, I want to forget him after what he did to me, but sometimes I just can’t. Our memories still strong in my thought. However, every time I remember how he broke up with me with his stupid reason, I do feel like punching him.

Flash back

I see a guy with black leather jacket standing alone at the park and  by just looking at his back, I know that it’s him. The guy that that I love so much, the one that I will sacrifice myself for. I ran to him and back hug him.

( This is kind of what he was wearing)

“Haesha, is that you?” I heard he said. Just listen to his voice already make me fly.

“ Yeah, it’s me jagiya. I miss you, it’s been a year and..” I said when he suddenly cut me.

“No, stop it Haesha” He said while trying to release my hug and he turn around. I don’t know why but I just feel that tonight is weird. He seems cold and he never did that before.

“What happen? I did something wrong? You have problem or maybe you..” I stuttered and try to ask him when he cut me again.

“I want to break up with you!” I heard he said. Just that simple but mean word he said  make me feel  that maybe today is just a dream and I will wake up tomorrow like nothing had happen.

“What are you saying? Is this a prank? Well I can’t see any camera though?” Without me knowing it, my tears just fall but I continue asking him ridiculous thing with hope that everything that I said is true. “What? You lose bet with Chansung or Nickhun? Or is it Junsu this time?” I said while my tears keep falling.

“Haesha stop it!!” he shake me and ask me to stop talking. “I really mean it, we just not mean to be together. I don’t love you anymore. I cheat on you and I like her and it’s as simple as that.” He said to me and trust me it really hurt, the feeling and all. I don’t know what to say and just crying. It’s like someone just stabbed my heart. The next thing I know is I keep running .Definitely away from him.

End of flashback

I cry again without knowing it but I wipe it out straight away. Arghh, I hate this feeling. I hope he is on tour or doing concert or busy till he wouldn’t even walk at the street so that we will have 0% of chance to meet at anywhere in Korea. Okay maybe I sound a little bit too much. Then I heard somebody asking and it’s Yunee.

 

[Yunee POV]

“Hey, are you okay? And please don’t give me lame answer by telling me you are okay because your face didn’t give me that okay-look if ya know what I mean” I ask her in curiosity. She seems fragile right now where she usually not. I wait for her answer but  YeeWook  suddenly cut me.

“Then why you even try to ask her unnie? Pfft~ you are so hopeless.. Hahahah” she said with perfect innocent tone and just laugh. And I give both she and Haesha =,=” kind of look.

“Aigoo, I believe she learned that from you Haesha no doubt.” I said to Haesha.

“Hahahah” I heard Haesha laugh suddenly. “Stop it guys, yeah I was not okay just now till both of you cheer me up with all the jokes. Ooh, and I’m not the one who responsible in teaching her you know. It’s come naturally, trust me..” She said to me while giving me you-better-trust-me-look. And we just laugh LOL, It was an awkward feeling before but who care now, at least I can see her smile again that is more than enough to me.

 

[YeeWook POV]

Finally I can see unnie smile again. Am I that funny? I thought what I said is serious thing since Yunee unnie  seriously need to be realistic sometimes~ LOL

“Unnie, are you thinking about Taec hyung just now? He the one that make you sad just now?” I ask her in curiosity. I mean who else can make her so fragile like that. Okay now I sound so genius LOL.. I still look at her and waiting for her answer, so do Yunee unnie .

“OMO, Don’t be sad Haesha, just forget that jerk. He’s not worth it. How can he cheat with that Sohee, I seriously  think that you are more good than her.” I  heard Yunnie sad with anger. Wow she hit the point this time.

“ Yeah... What a great feeling to have you guys right when I need it the most. Don’t worry I’ll forget him, plus it is not fun having a romance relationship with celebrity though. You won’t have time with them, but if you have it will be just so sweet and unforgettable and magical and...” Haesha unnie said with her sarcastic tone and her extravaganza expression.

“Err.. Haesha.. Stop it. Stop your drama now because you seem more than fine to me right now.” Yunee unnie said while giving Haesha you-seriously-have-to-stop-it-look. LOL.. I just laugh looking at them. Then I take out my phone to check the time and..

“OMO!!! Unnie we have to go now. It’s time for us to leave. We are 5 minutes late, come on!! If we missed it just say bye to Korea and we need to run like this..” I panickly said and start to run and leave them. I know they will follow me from behind.

 

[Yunee POV]

I just see YeeWook run like crazy people. Aigoo I thought she is innocent but never thought that she could be mean sometimes, she just left me and Haesha like that LOL. I give Haesha did-you-see-that-look when she suddenly said something.

“I see that Yunee” I heard Haesha said. (Told you guys~ we really have weird kind of telepathy) “That girls just.. Ahhh, but she is right we have to go now Yunee, fast!!” She told me, she  run and left me there.

“Good friends huh? They just left me and call themselves  good friends of mine?” I said softly and start running. What?? I don’t want to miss the flight too.. LOL

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hahah, finally another chapter was updated ^^ Mian for letting you guys  wait that long(Did you?) heheheh again sorry if there are still a lot of grammar mistake i wrote.. I'm still in learning process:) I hope you guys enjoy with my second chapter, i'll promise i'll update the next chapter soon, and we will meet the rest of SJ members and Jay Park <3 :)