Big News!!!

Fly To Heaven

CHAPTER 1

~Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi
Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul
 Neomu dahaeng iya aesseo neorel jikyeojul geu sarami baro naraseo eodiseo channi
Na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi unneun geureon choegoro haengbokhan nom~

[Kim Yunee POV]

 

OMO~ I can’t believe what I see right now.. Is it really happen to me? It can’t be true.. But did Heechul just give his love card to me? and he smiling too. Aigoo eotokkhae? What? Now I can see Eunhyuk dancing in front of me showing his OH MY GOD!! He showing his chocolate abs 0,o.. Wait a second, did Siwon just tight my shoe lace and he show his dimple!!(Mom, should I faint now?). In fact now I can see that each of Super Junior  member is trying to confess to me  (and I’m totally in heaven right now).. Is this just a dream? I bet no, this is not one of my silly dream again right? Then, everything just goes black and all of them suddenly disappear. I hardly can see anything until I can feel like my whole body is wet.

 

“What the hell just happen?” I half screaming and start to open my eyes slowly. 

 

“Oh, I’m just trying to make you awake unnie” I heard someone innocently said and I know that’s Haesha. “Coz that one is just a dream and I just wanna make you come back to reality. And no need to thanks me chinggu” oh my god, I can see her evil smile.

 

“Haesha!! Did you just splash the water on my face?!” I said angrily.

 

“Yeah Yunee, wake up now or we are going to be late for the class and you know what will happen when we are late for Mr. Ho class, he will..” she said when I cut her

 

“Aigoo, don’t even mention about it. I know that he will give us lecture bout like last time, that guy is gross”.

 

“Then, what are you waiting for?” she said.

 

“Okay, I’ll let you go this time Haesha. By the way can you help me take my hair pin inside that black box?” I said to her while heading to the bathroom. I smirk imagining what will happen next. “In count of 3, 2, 1 and..” I said softly when suddenly I heard Haesha screaming

 

“ Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cockroach!!!!! Help!!!!” hahaha that is exactly what I want. Then I lock the door. For all of you who didn’t know, my best friend Haesha really scared of cockroach. In fact he got phobia with those creatures. “Ohh, you are so bad Yunee!!!” I can heard her shouting.

 

“Wow, look who’s talking. Hahahahha” I said loudly  and just laughing when I heard another screaming sound but this time I’m totally sure it’s not Haesha but our dongsaeng,  Yeewook “AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!”. I hurriedly came out from the bath room. Haesha and I change our glance and rushed to Yeewook.

 

“What happen? Tell me you didn’t saw a snake or it’s picture again dongsaeng ”Haesha ask her.

 

“You see a snake? Where is it?”  I ask her while holding a big knife(trust me, I don’t know when the hell I took that)

 

“Woahh, put that down unnie” she said. “Plus , if I saw a snake I won’t even scream but faint remember? Think logically unnies” she said while giving both me and Haesha You-Need-To-Think look. Aigoo~i can’t believe she just said that.

 

“Okay, now that me and Yunee think logically..” Haesha said while look at me.

 

“We will leave you here because we are going to get ready as we got only 20 minutes to go to your ‘favourite’ lecture Yeewook!” I said after change glance to Haesha (sometime we just have the telepathy or what so ever you call it)  and start  heading to our room.

 

 

[Kim YeeWook POV]

 

“Wait! I got something BIG to tell you guys” I said excitingly  try to catch my unnies attention.

 

“How big it is compared to Mr.Ho Lecture? Duh~ I will go now” Yunee said while giving me I-Don’t-Care look. Oh seriously if they know bout the news, they will regret ignoring me like this.

 

“Hey!! Listen!! the big news are we are going to KOREA!!! Read my lips guys its K.O.R.E.A bebehhh..” i said and smirk at them but Yunee  unnie  suddenly said something.

 

“Goshh, i seriously need to read your lips??” She said and laugh with Haesha unnie. Aigoo~They just kill the moments =,=” LOL.

 

“Let me guess, we are going to Korea and meet our favourite group Super Junior and live with them happily ever after?” She said jokingly while giving high-5 to Yunee.

 

“Yeah unnie!!! You are so right!!! Finally you become genius, except the part that we live with them happily ever after, because we only going to live with them for 1 month!!” I innocently said.

 

 

[Lee Haesha POV]

 

“LOL~ I’m just joking just now and you take it seriously? Aigoo wake up now dongsaeng!!” I said to YeeWook. Sometime I just think, how come this girl can be so innocent like this.

 

“ But it’s true!! See this”YeeWook said while showing her email box to me and Yunee.

 

“WHAT???!! So it’s true!!! LOL now this is what we call Big News guys!!!! Forget Mr.Ho class this is more important!!” I finally heard Yunee said.

 

“OMO~ it’s true!! Sorry dongsaeng..” I give my apologize to YeeWook and shouting at the same time!!!! “Yyyyeeaahhh~ we are going to Korea!!!”  I can’t really explain what I feel right now. Happy?Shock? but I don’t freaking care though. The email that we got from SMEntertainment really shocked us. Well who wouldn’t? especially when they said that we won the Fan Made Video Contest and we will live with SJ for a MONTH!! Hahahahahahah this is great, it  was our dream before and now it become reality. But the bad part is we need to pack now coz we kind of read it late and the expired date for claiming the ticket is tomorrow( I know this is crazy) “ But we need to pack fast though. Since they said that we must claim the ticket tomorrow” I said and turn around when I see no human there. What the.. “where are you guys??Hello anybody here?”I ask.

 

“Packing!!!!” I heard both Yunee and YeeWook said simultaneously. Wow they are fast.

 

“But we need to send the confirmation email to SME” I said to them while standing in front of their room. (trust me guys, they pack almost half of their things already!!). Then I heard YeeWook said something.

 

“Done it just now unnie!! Now can you stop talking and start packing your things~you are so slow”YeeWook said.

 

“High 5 saeng, Hahahahah” Yunee said while laughing. Wow they really not going to missed even a single minute~LOL . Heading to my room and start packing now.

 

30 minutes ago..

In Korea(SME building)

 

[No One POV]

“I have something important to tell you Jongwon. You know that we have organized a competion for fan made video last time right?”Lee Soo Man said in serious tone.

 

“Ne, sir. But why you asking me about that sir?” Jongwon curiously ask.

 

“We have the winners already. There are 3 of them and all are girls.  We will do documentary programme of how they going to live with SJ for a month. Since SNSD’s dorm is the nearest to SJ’s and it happen that they are on tour right now, The winners are going to stay there and you are going to be responsible to taking a good care of them okay. The recording will start in 3 days later so please inform this news to SJ member okay?

 

“Oh, okay sir. I will do my best and inform this to all of them later” Jongwon excitedly said. “Anything else sir?”He ask again

 

“Aniyo, off you go now ”Lee Soo Man said

 

“Thank you sir”.

 

 

[Jonwon POV]

I went out from Mr.Lee's room and heading out of the building. "Goshh,all of the winners are girl?you gotta be kidding me.Now i'm sure the boys will go gaga when they heard bout this,especially the ert Eunhyuk,hahah" I said to myself and chuckle. "Gahh now i must call teukie". I reach my phone inside my pocket and start dialing....

"Hyung,why are you calling?"I heard Leeteuk said.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hahaha

How bout my first chapter?~i know itz crazy plus no oppa here~kekeke.. I hope you still like my first chapter.. But don't worry oppa will appear a lot in the next next chapter nae^^ and sorry for a lot of grammar mistakes here in my fanfic~ mian ;) please comment so that i can improve ;)