I Kissed A girl [2min]

Collection of SHINee couple [Oneshoot]

A/N : Annyeong ... hehehe ... I update again, sorry I have not made a new fanfic. And this time I made about 2min couple, again. So I hope you guys like it, leave a comment and subscribe if you like this one. but if you do not like, do not write in the comments ,yeah ... hehehe. please bare with me ... POPPO heart


 

"AH, Jonghyun-hyung, please raise the volume!", Taemin screaming for raising the volume of the radio in their van. Then he started singing with a loud voice.

I kissed a girl and I liked it,
the taste of her cherry chapstick.
I kissed a girl just to try it,
hope my boyfriend don't mind it.
It felt so wrong,
it felt so right.
Don't mean I'm in love tonight.
I kissed a girl and I liked it

He sang the reff part of the song Katy Perry 'I Kissed a Girl' in a voice toned, he advance his position slightly, and tried to sing at Minho's ear, he pressed BOYFRIEND word when he was promoting his seat. Minho looked back, and stared Taemin frowned. Taemin realize it, but he ignored it and continued to sing.

"Ooh ... I love this song ...SO MUCH!", he said, and glanced toward to Minho, who had been staring at the Maknae with confusion. "Key-hyung, you know this song right? Come on, sing with me ... ", Taemin poked Key shoulder that sits in front him, next to the Minho. Key turned and laughed. Then he followed Teaemin to singing.

No, I don't even know your name, it doesn't matter.
You're my experimental game, just human nature.
It's not what good girls do, not how they should behave.
My head gets so confused, hard to obey.

" Taemin-ah,whats wrong with you ... why you so excited?", Jonghyun suddenly asked, turning towards the Key and Taemin singing. Taemin stop singing, and glanced for a moment to Minho.

"Hmm ... I do not know, it's just, I think like I'm having a déjà vu ...", he replied with annoyed "Oh, no hyung, but experiencing the reality ...", he said again, leaned on his chair and looked out the window.

"Huh? What you mean?", Onew who had been cool to chew Mexicana’s chicken this time began to be interested. All his hyung turned toward him, including Minho, they want to know what the Maknae mean of.

"You’ve kissing? With women? Who? Where? YAH! LEE Taemin! Say to me! ", Key glared at him with curiosity. Taemin turned, looked at all his hyung, he rolled his eyes.

"Not me, but there is one ... he did not realize it ... maybe!", Taemin chuckled, and glanced toward the Minho. Minho frowned.

"Why are you looking at me, Taemin-ah?", this time Minho asked, puzzled.

"Huh? No. I looked at you as usual ... "Taemin replied dismissively. Minho rotate his sitting position to be able to see the Maknae.

"No. You looked at me as if I did something .... ", he dwells for a moment " like in that song... ", Minho said, staring Maknae serious. Taemin turned, all his Hyung looked at him quizzically.

"Hmm .. I was not. "Taemin shrugged his shoulders, ignoring the stares of the Minho and his Hyungs.

"Did you? But ... "

Us girls we are so magical,
Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
Hard to resist, so touchable.
Too good to deny it.
Ain't no big deal, it's innocent.

Before Minho finished, Taemin continued singing, make a  poker face, pounding his hand on his lap.

I kissed a girl and I liked it,
the taste of her cherry chapstick.
I kissed a girl just to try it,
hope my boyfriend don't mind it.
It felt so wrong,
it felt so right.
Don't mean I'm in love tonight.
I kissed a girl and I liked it

Just when the song was finished, they arrived at the dorm. Taemin take his backpack, and down into their dorm. He walked without waiting for his Hyung, even Minho. They looked at Taemin with weird stares.

"What's wrong with him?", asked Minho to Jonghyun, Key, and also Onew. Onew answered casually munching his chicken on his hands.

"I do not know, but I think I smell a misunderstanding here.", Key glanced Minho. Minho turned, frowning, before he could ask was meant by Key, Key has been running as fast as lightning into their dorm. Minho stared Jonghyun asked him to help, but Jonghyun just shrugged his shoulders.

"What the…?", Minho looked at them all wonder.

***

Minho laid his backpack on his bed, he looked Taemin which lie on his own bed with cell phone in hand. He sat on the edge of his own bed, staring to Maknae in front of him seriously, he opened his jacket, socks, so he has been using t-shirts and pants. Minho frowned, he felt Taemin not behave as usual, he ignored him.

"Taemin ...", call Minho.

"Hmm?", Taemin just mumbled, and did not turn around, he still plays with his cell phone.

"I wanted to ask you, what's wrong with you anyway?"

"Me? Nothing. I’m okay ... ", he replied dismissively. Minho frowned. What is it exactly?

"Are you sure, you do not like usual. You're like ... hmm .. ignored me? ", asked Minho who kept staring Taemin who do not notice him at all. Taemin silent for a moment.

"No. I’m not like that... ", he shrugged his shoulders indifferently. Minho frowned again, sigh, he wondered, what is it exactly? Why since they finished Rehearsal, Taemin ignore him, whereas before they were okay, even before they had time to go ...they had… um, kissing!

"You'd say like that again. I asked you once again, why are you like this? Did I do something wrong to you? ", asked Minho to his girlfriend,confused. Taemin keep silence, then turned back to the Minho.

"No.", he said simply, quietly, very quietly, almost not be heard by Minho.

"Taemin ah~..", called, Taemin not turn and do not answer it.

"Taemin!"

“….”

Minho sigh "Lee Taemin, look at me, I'm talking to you.", Minho hold his patience, but Taemin not budge, did not turn, and did not  answer him.

"YAH! LEE Taemin! I’M TALKING TO Y-... ", Minho feet from his bed, pulling Taemin’s arm that was lying to look at him, but then he stopped his voice. Taemin crying ...

"Tae .. Taemin? why did y- ... ". Taemin Minho release grip on his arm.

"WHAT?!! YOU WONDERING WHY AM I CRYING, HUH?!! "he stood face to face with Minho and screamed at him.

"IF YOU WANT TO KNOW, YOU THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN THAT IS SMART ENOUGH! YOU ALIEN PABOOO ~ ~ ~ .... ", Taemin shouted in disgust, closed his eyes, stomping his foot to the floor, his breath gasping with emotion. Minho looked at him in surprise.

"W-what you said? Alien pabo? Yah! Since when do you like screaming like this? ", Minho asked in a tone that almost screamed. Taemin look at him cynical, tears still flowed.

"YES YOU ARE ALIEN PABO THAT I’VE EVER MET, WHAT IS MINYUL?!", He shouted again, wiping his eyes. 'Min Yul?' Minho thought to himself, he did not catch Taemin words.

"Minyul Minyul Minyul , I'm sick to hear that ... all my friends at school talk about you and her... as the couple ing stupid like that.", he wiped tears from his eyes  "I was upset to hear it ... even more gossip that circulated among you and her...",Taemin began to sob, and did not look at Minho. Minho frowned confused.

"Min Yul? What do you mean? I do not understand? And what is circulating gossip about me,and who is her? ", Minho try to see Taemin’s eye, ask for an explanation to him. Taemin turned, looked at Minho in disgust.

"Min Yul = Minho & Yuri! Yuri Noona, YOU ACTING A KISS WITH HER IN THE SUMMER NIGHTS, RIGHT? OH, AND ANY THING ABOUT YOU AND HER, SWEET COUPLE, HUH?! ", Taemin screaming hysterically. Minho was surprised to hear that. Taemin who feel not get any answers from Minho was irritated, he encourages the body to Minho and headed out of the room. But suddenly, his hand catch by Minho.

"WHA-", Minho pulled him, and kissed Taemin lips, Taemin shocked and tried to pull him, but useless, he defeated a strong, Minho very dominating his little body, Minho catch Taemin’s right hand, and his other hand pull  Taemin’s waist so he can not escape from him. Minho kissed Taemin so deeps, the lower lip, and took out his tongue, all parts of Taemin mouth, Taemin teeth, and put his tongue to oral Taemin mouth, searching Maknae tongue to it.

Taemin who can not resist giving up slowly, letting Minho do that to him, his heart melted, lost his temper, his body felt light, and warm. Slowly he stuck out his tongue too, welcomed Minho tongue, he embraced his free arm to the Minho waist. Minho smile between the kiss, he wins. They moaned in their kiss. And finally they finished kissing, pausing to take a breath.

"I did not kiss her ...", Minho said between his breath. Taemin just quietly close his eyes to breath, their foreheads touching.

"I could prove to you that I did not do it ...", Minho lift Taemin face with both hands. Looked at the maknae gently. Taemin biting his lower lip, he thought of the seriousness of Minho.

"You do not believe me?", asked Minho. Taemin shook his head quickly.

"No, I mean... I believe you, hyung."

"So..?"

"Hmm ... I dunno, I'm just annoyed to hear gossip about you. And especially when I hear about a video on youtube that had been told by Joo-... UPH ", Taemin immediately covered his mouth with his hand. Minho frowned, he had just heard Taemin will mention a person's name.

"By whom?", asked Minho serious. Taemin anxiously biting his lower lip.

"WHO?", this time Minho looked really serious.

"Hmm .. Lee Joon-Hyung was ... he told me, that you and Yuri Noona .. played kiss scene in Summer Nights, and ... um ... you looked very close to her. "Taemin not dare look at Minho, he knew Minho’s ears so sensitive when he hear the name of Lee Joon, one of MBLAQ’S member who has a crush with Taemin. (You so  confident ,Minmin… -__-“)

"LEE JOON-HYUNG ???", see,right? This time Minho big eyes look like want to out. "Then you've seen the video?", asked Minho again. Taemin looked up in surprise. And then throw his face.

"Hmm ... not yet ...", he said with embarrassment and shook his head. Minho eyes widened, then he took a breath. He smiled at a plain figure in front of him, why something like this could make him cry and angry?. Minho grinned and wanted to tease Taemin

"Aigo ~, why you can be very plain, Minniie ah ~? You have not seen it but you're jealous and angry with me, you should have more trust me than Joon-Hyung and your friends ,aren’t you? ", Minho looked Taemin disappointed. Taemin surprise over the Minho statement.

"Y-Yeah .. I mean ... Mianhe Hyung, I did not mean-.. "

"I think you just know all about me, I'd be very professional to do my job,right? and I'll tell you all I would do it? but you suspect me, you know ... I'm a little sad that you behave like this to me ...", Minho bowed his head, he sat in mattress, Taemin stood staring Minho with feelings of guilt.

"H-hyung ... sorry, I'm really sorry, I did not mean to disappoint you ... please forgive me Hyung ...", Taemin kneeling and holding both hands of Minho. Minho was silent.

"Hyung ... I'm sorry ... I love you hyung, I love you so much .. I promise will not be like this anymore ... ", this time Taemin began to cry. WAH,DAMN! Minho thought,  Taemin cry again.

"Ahh .. Oke…its enough oke ... do not cry again,huh? I believe in you ... so do not cry ... ", Minho wiping Taemin tears that still flowed.

"Yeah, but * sobs * ..."

"I'm just kidding Taemin ah~...", Minho finally said. Taemin looked startled, Minho smiled idly. Akwardness… krik krik krik krik krik ….

"MWO??!!" Taemin yelled, he stood up and staring at Minho feels upset. "YOU SAID YOU KIDDING ME?* AWTH$#@79J7&%F *???!!", Taemin furious shouting out off words. Minho panic, and scratched his head. Taemin Minho looked annoyed.

"Engg ... Taemin?", Minho looked Taemin worried. Then all of a sudden ...

"YOU ALIEN PABOOO ~ ~ ~ I TAKE BACK MY APOLOGY, YOUR FUC- ..AARGHH… YOU REALLY ALIEN PABOO ~~!!!!, Taemin screaming and out of the room.

"YAH! Taemin AH! Im sorryyy... ", Minho ran , but Taemin entered the bathroom.

"I DO NOT CARE ...!", Taemin shouted.

"Taemin ... open the door, I promise to keep all you want, please open the door,baby ...", Minho continue to knock the door of the bathroom. Taemin ingnored him.

It lasted for 15 minutes, before Key yelling at Taemin that if he does not get out of there, the door will be broken down, and Minho didn’t get dinner, because Key umma, can not bear to inflict punishment on Taemin. Taemin came out because he did not want Minho not eat because of him.

"I’m so sorry Taemin ah ~ ...", Minho quickly embraced him. Taemin take a breath.

"Well,I forgive you, Hyung." He said.

"Really? Aigoo~…taeminniie I love you ..."

"Me too Alien-hyung..."

Key rolled his eyes and muttered 'aish…look so boring..', Onew chew his chicken (which is not exhausted too) while watching the scene in front of him, and Jonghyun chuckled stared at them that with a look of disgust.

 

WHAT DO YA THINK GUYS, HOPE YOU LIKE IT NEEHH~~?? PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT >///<

ILL UPDATE SOON ...WITH ANOTHER COUPLE... hehehehehe