You ignored me ? [2min]

Collection of SHINee couple [Oneshoot]

Minho POV ~

I do not know since when he turned into like this, oh come on ... he is my boyfriend, my soulmate, and I know he loves me more than I could imagine. But not this time, I felt the distance between us further away, or just what I feel? Hey, I'm hard to reach him now, you know, I'm busy with my filming at the dream team, and other events, of course, our group schedule as well. But not as usual I find it difficult to approach him, joking with him, teasing him, even ... kiss him or…? Wth? What's going on with my Taeminniie,actually?

"I'm home!", Well, I can hear his voice entered our dorm, then I heard he went into his room, Hey, what's this? He usually looked into living room, checked all members, especially me.

"Oh, Taeminniie're home?", Key called from the kitchen, "YAH Minho! get him out of room, dinner is ready!" Key yelled at me from the kitchen. I answered with a loud murmur, rising from the couch, and walked into our room.

"Taemin?", I opened the door, trying to find his figures. I saw him lay on bed, he had taken off his school uniform. He did not answer me.

"Taeminniie ...", I softly his back, he slept back from me.

"Hmm ...?", he just mumbled and did not look at me, I frowned, what's wrong with him?. Already this week he is indifferent to me.

"Hey, we had dinner, Key is doing that for you, you're not hungry?", I say again, I leaned my body slightly, his hair, and whispered in his ear, I do not want to bother him.

"I've eaten, Hyung ...", he murmured softly, his eyes closed. I could see he was very tired. I sighed. Patience Minho ... you have to be patient ...

"Really? Where? Are you sure? ", I said, his hair constantly, he just nodded. Then we fell silent, for some reason we become awkward.

"Hyung ...", he called softly. Still will not see me, did not open his eyes, and do not care I'm eager to kiss him even though slightly.

"Yes,baby?"

"Hmm ... sorry, can I sleep? ... I was so tired ... "he spoke softly. "Say to Key Hyung, I had dinner ... and say sorry I did not join with you ...", he justifies his sleeping position, his arms hugging his favorite teddy bear, curled up like a shrimp.

I took a breath. "Are you sick, baby?", I began to worry. I held his forehead, he is okay. I think he has no fever. He answered only with a shake of his head.

"I'm fine, let me take a rest, Hyung ..." he muttered again. Well, I think he just tired, especially with all our schedules, and he also still have to go to school.

"Well, good night, baby ..." I kissed his left cheek from behind. "I love you ..." I whispered.

"Hmm ...", he just mumbled, I furrowed my brow. That's it? Why did not he say he loved me too? Aissshh ~Minho…, your boyfriend was tired, so stop thinking theres anything wrong with him. I his back once again, and walked out of bedroom, joined dinner with other members.

***

My eyes can not escape from him, these days our schedules is dance training, and vocal exercises. I could see him doing very well. He was still smiling, even joking with other members, sometimes at me. But, I felt something different from him, I saw his eyes look blank. Whenever I asked him what was wrong, he always replied with a smile and said if he was okay. What do I believe? Oh, of course not. His my Taeminniie, I know its not him.

"Taemin-ah, can we talk for a minute?", I pulled his hand when we want to get out of rehearsal room.

"Huh? Owh ... okay! ", he smiled.

"Hmm ... I know I have many times yo ask you this. But, I just wanted to make sure whether you really okay? There is no problem? "I started talking while our manager and other members exit the room. "You know, I'm worried about you ...", I held his cheek gently. He sighs, for some reason this time I could not read his mind. Is my Taemin has been smart hide his feelings?

"I told you, Hyung. I'm okay ... stop too worried about me ... ', he smiled at me. My eyes widened. What? Stop worrying about him?

"You ... you want me do not worry to you?", I set it quizzically. "Why, you're my boyfriend ...?"

"I know, it's not that I mean ... -"

"Well! Kids, let's go, we still have another schedule. ", Manager Hyung cut our conversation. I immediately lowered my hand from his cheek Taemin, we both nodded. But then Taemin turned, and walked to the door to exit.

"Taemin, Wait ..." I pulled his arm again. We have not finished talking.

“Hyung ... well, I guess that’s just what you feel. So, better we go now, before manager Hyung complained to us. ", he smiled at me. "And believe me, you don’t like to hear it.", he let go of my hand on his arm, and walked out. I looked at him with puzzled look, what's this? It's really not right, my Taemin being cold to me.

***

It was nearly two weeks Taemin ignored me. Okay, I can say this because of various facts. Okay, exaggeration.

First, the day after we at rehearsal room. The next day I came home late. It was 2 am in the morning. I entered slowly to my room, of course our room together. I saw him fast asleep, I like to see him, he's like an angel who is very sweet. Oh, I do not remember if he was different to me lately, I would have attacked him hahaha -___-“. You crazy, Minho!. I approached his bed, sat beside him. He’s position facing the wall. Slowly, without wanting to bother him I was lying behind him, I wrapped my arms around his waist, I smelled his hair, like smell of strawberries, it is very fresh. I tightened my arms, kissed his head. I miss you, Taemin ah ~ ...

"hmmh ...", he's moving, mumbling because I was disturbing his sleep.

"Mianhe Taemin ah ~ ...", I buried my head behind his neck.

"Hyung, go to your bed ..." he murmured vague

"I slept with you, you do not mind ,do you?", I tightened my arms around his waist. He paused, then slowly turn around. His eyes were slightly open, trying to look at me.

"Go to your bed, I beg you ...", he pushed my body slowly. WHAT? He rejected me?.

"Hyung ...", he pushed me softly, with a pleading expression. I did not ask many questions, I know, he does not want me to discuss it now. I just sighed, and kissed his forehead, then moved down from the bed.

Second, whenever he came home from school, he went entered the room, whether what he did. It was reported by Key, Jonghyun hyung, and Onew hyung ,their told me about this. He ate all his breakfast, and did our activities according to schedule. But often times if I wake in the morning he had left for school, I cursed myself who can not get up early to take him to his school, or say good morning?. And if we do activities together, he was more often silent, or busy with his iPod, or even asleep.

Third, he is seldom look at me, he like ignored me, making Key asked to me what's going on with our Taemin. I can only shrugged, and shook my head. Many times I ask him the same thing, he did not say anything, I hate like this,i cant do anything, I decided to give up, I do not want to fight with him.

***

Vaguely I heard a noise beside me. I reverse my position of my bed who had been facing a wall. I squinted to see dim light not far from my bed.

"Taemin ah ~ ...?", I called his name softly, I saw him sitting in front desk, busy opening a book. He turns to me, his face shocked.

"Hyung?", he quickly cleared his book.

"What were you doing at night?", I sat alongside my bed, staring at him intently. He turned around to continue their activities.

"I've been studying.", he replied, and smiled at me. Studying? I glanced at the clock on my cell phone, studying at 3 am?

"Hyung ... I go to sleep, good night.", he was lying in his bed after clearing his books. I looked at him confused. I slowly approached his bed. Sitting alongside on the bed.

"You study in the middle of the night? You're not tired? ", I his back. He shook his head. I know you're tired, Taeminniie ... I thought.

"Let me sleep beside you this time, I miss you ...", I was lying next to him. Hug his waist from behind. He just nodded, and then I felt his breathing regular, he was asleep.

***

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hyung, are you arrive at dorm?". I talked with Onew hyung.

"Not yet. We're on the way , where are you? ", he said .

"Ah, I was close. Are you with Taemin? "

"No. He did not join us today, his schedule in exchange by  manager Hyung, he said he must follow the guidance of school's classroom. ", Onew hyung clearly.

"Alright, I will contact him. See you later Hyung ... ", I hang up my phone. Hitting the speed dial number one, My Minniie <3.

I hear the tones are connected, but Taemin not picking up the phone from me. Where is he? I repeat up to 5 times, but no reply. I glanced at my watch, at 5 pm, I'm sure he had arrived at our dorm. I asked a taxi driver to more quickly.

***

I opened our dorm, and I saw a pair of boots there. Taemin's home, I quickly opened my shoes and jacket, looking for his existence.

"Taemin ah ~ ...", I exclaimed, and walked into the living room. I walked into my room, he also does not exist. Finally I decided to go the kitchen. But ..

"Taemin !!!", I ran towards him, he lay on the floor near the dining table. He's still wearing his school uniform.

"Taemin, Taemin, wake up, are you okay?", I panicked, I lift his body, and brought to the couch. He did not answer my vocation. I really panic now, his face pale, I hold his head, his got a fever.

"Oh god, my Taeminniie ... please wake up ...", I feel my tears welling in my eyes. What is this? why he could be like this when I'm not beside him?

"Taeminniie??!! Whats wrong with him? ", Key screaming panic, he ran up to Taemin and his cheek.

"Minho, what's wrong with Taemin? ", Jonghyun hyung asked me. I shook my head, I can not say anything. I'm really worried, Key cry to see him, and Onew hyung immediately called up our manager.

Shortly manager hyung arrived at our dorm. He responds to what happened and told us to take him to the hospital nearby. I carry him with bridal style, and bring him into our van. Throughout the way I just looking at her pale face of falling asleep in my lap, his body is very hot, he was not unconscious too. I'm afraid, tears falling on my cheek. I cursed myself, why I can not beside him, why he can be like this.

"Calm down, Taemin will be fine ...", Onew hyung who sat next chair speak to us. I could see he was worried too, and Key did not stop crying.

***

He just got a fever, but we bring him on time, because the body heat of high temperature if not helped soon will cause seizures, and very dangerous for his safety, and doctors said he was also a bit depressed, maybe on his minds.

I held his thin hand, he fell asleep with intravenous fluid that flows on his left hand. I put his hands in my cheek. Whats wrong with you, that can makes you sick like this,whats your problem?

"Please healed ...", I whispered to him, my tears fell. I'm really scared, and worried.

"Minho, we talked for a while." Onew hyung patted my shoulder, and took me out of the room. I nodded, and wiped the tears from my eyes.

The four of us, and manager hyung stood in the hospital hallways. Our face lethargic and lackluster, of course, our beloved Maknae was fainted, and no one knows, he is a source of vitamins in our group, he always brings happiness to all members of the band.

"We're going to cancel the interview for tomorrow, this time it does not matter ... all can be arranged." Manager hyung talked to us, but we just nod, of course, no one wanted to respond like this situation. Then the manager hyung left us to take care of hospital expenses.

"Why would we not be there when he passed out ...? ', Key sobbing.

"Come on Key ... Taemin will be fine, we are now here ...", Jonghyun Key soothing embrace his boyfriend. I'm just speechless, my gaze blank. Key was true, why I was not there? What all this time Taemin feel? His face is tired every day, and finally he fell. If it was not from a lack of attention my way, then what else?

"Actually there is a problem want to say to you guys." Onew hyung began to speak, and stared at us. We looked at seriously.

"I was found a letter on his desk when I want to take something yesterday.", he said. We looked at him, asked him to continue.

"well ... a letter from his school, there is said that the state final exams soon. Then each student required to be more active in studying,and there will be some tests before the real test begins. "Onew hyung explain it to us. We furrowed brow, trying to catch his point.

"I know ...", I mumbled. The three of them stared at me. "I've seen his study the middle of the night when we got to rest after a full day of practice ...", I dropped my head. Thinking about all that happened lately, his cold to me rather than because of our relationship problems away. But because of all this ... because he forced himself.

'Lee Taemin pabo ... ",.Key mumbling and crying in the arms of Jonghyun. I understand his feelings, we were all disappointed, disappointed in ourselves, we as his Hyung can not understand the difficulty our dongsaeng, and let it solve the problem alone. Especially me, regretting why can not better understand his feelings and negative thinking.

***

Taemin POV ~

What's this smell? It was not in my room,urgh..my head feel dizzy, WAIT! I heard a voice calling my name. Oh, no, its not an angel, I have not die,am i? No, I do not want to die, not before met Minho hyung and the others Hyung. Please do not now, not when I'll grow up, and hey I've grown, I'll be graduating school. Yes, graduate from my school, that's what I was expecting.

Taemin ... taeminniie ...

What? Why an angels know Minho Hyung favorite nickname for me? Oh, I forgot, an angel could know everything, they are messengers of God.

Taeminniie ... please ... wake up ...

Wake up? Omo, I think I know this sounds? and soft touch on my cheek, I know who this hand.

"H.. hyung?", I tried to open my eyes, ohhh ... it feels so heavy, my head was dizzy, my eyes get heavy.

"Taemin!!!", he said. "Thank God ... thank God ...", he hugged me, I know this one, I knew from his smell, I knew from the warmth of his hugs, I know his heavy voice, I know all of them who did this to me. He is the only one...

"Taemin?!", I saw another hyung who stood in front of me, and call my name

"Minho hyung ...?", I hugged his body. He did not answer me, he buried his face on my neck. I lifted my body slightly, to let go of his arms, but he held me tighter, burying his face into my shoulder. Luckily I can still breathe normally, you know .. I think I fainted? maybe! I do not remember exactly, when I was tired, and at the kitchen ... oh forget it!

I feel his body shaking, he does not speak, he just hugged me. I knew he was crying, why is he crying? Is he worried about me? I also realize my tears dripping.

"Hmm ... Minho, could you step aside for a moment? doctor wanted to check on Taemin." Onew Hyung patted his shoulder. But he ignored him, he tightened his arms to me, and shook his head. I see the faces of doctors and other Hyung become confused. I sighed.

"It's okay Onew hyung, I'm fine ..." I smiled at them. They looked at me worried, especially Key hyung, sorry umma make you cry ....

"Well, we live you guys for a while." Onew Hyung,Key Hyung and Jonghyun hyung pulled out of the room, followed by a doctor who will check on me.

"Hyung ... you ... crying?", he released his arms, he touched my cheek with his hands. Looked at me with that look of worry and sadness, the tears welling. Oh, I do not like to see him sad because of me.

"Why? Why you bear your burden alone?? ", he said, staring at me intently. I looked at him confused. He hugged me again.

"Do not ever do anything without my help, do not force yourself without my help, never ignored me, and never do anything like you do not need me ..", he whispered in my ear. "I care about you, I could die if you like this again ...", he said

"Hyung ... whats wrong?", I was confused. He let go of his arms, and looked at me puzzled.

"I must ask you Taemin ah ~, I asked myself what was my fault to you so that you ignored me lately, you're not looking at me, do not talk to me, and you always look tired, if I ask what was wrong, you said you were all right ... ", I raise my eyes. I know what that means now.

"I care about you, I fear you don’t need me again, so that you keep a distance, I tried to approach you, but you're being cold ... I'm confused Taemin ~ ah ..." he my cheek. I paused for a moment. Why are you so stupid Taemin? You do not realize what you did lately made him worry? why I did not realize it?

"Hyung ... jeongmal mianhe… mianhee ... “', I touched his cheeks, I cried.

"I just wanted ... to show you, and his hyung, that I could be the best ... I'm worried about my value in school ... * sobs * I'm afraid I can not boast of you and also my parents ... * sobs * ... I want to be the best for you, and ... I did not realize this makes me tired ... ", I said, my chest feel tightness, I buried my face into his chest," I'm tired Hyung ... ", I said again. He my hair, hugged me and patted me on his shoulder to comfort me.

"You do not need to apologize ... me and others Hyung will always be there for you. Whatever you do we are always proud of you, without you have to force yourself ... just do the best that you can afford, it is enough for us to see that you are Lee Taemin that makes us proud to have you. ", he released his arms and lifted my chin at him. His eyes looked soft.

"Listen to me, I am Choi Minho, I do care and love Lee Taemin that it is, with all the shortcomings and advantages, whatever he did, for me it was best that he did ..." he paused for a moment. "So, do not force yourself, I'll be here for you if you're having trouble, I was assure you this ..." he smiled softly, his smile makes my heart feel warms.

"at least a promise to yourself, you just do the best for yourself, not for us, but for you ...", he wiped the tears from my eyes, smiling gently. I nodded, and hugged him tightly.

"I love you, Hyung ... thank you ... I really love you.", I smiled at his arms. Thank god, you're giving him an angel as well for me.

"I love you more, Taeminniie ..."

Then he lifted my chin, he gently kissed my lips. I welcome it, I wrap my arms around his neck, play with his short hair. Our kiss turned hot, his tongue entered my mouth, his hands holding my neck to keep kissing him, I played my tongue met with his tongue. We mutter in silence enjoying the kiss, well, because it is quite long we dont this. But when I felt his hand into my shirt…

"EHM! I think there should be to check…? ", we stopped kissing, turned to the sound source.Key hyung standing with hands on his waist look Minho Hyung cynical.

"Cckckck ... unfortunately, not until the begins!", Jonghyun hyung stood beside Key Hyung with his camera’s cell phone pointing in our direction.

"Shut Up, JJONG!", Key Hyung hitting his arm that made him grimace in pain.

"WELL ... at least there is who can understanding here, that we, SHINee, will not let the maknae force himself more, and stop thinking that we could not help him ...", Onew hyung came over, and my hair gently. I looked at them, they smiled at me. I felt my tears falling down on my cheeks.

"Mianhe hyung .... Gomawoo ~ ...", I stretched out my hand to ask them a hug. They smile and greet my hand, hugging me with them closely.

"I love you all ...", I said sobbing.

"Love you too Taemin ah ~ ...", they answered together, and giggle. I'm happy, fortunate to have family like them. Have Choi Minho and SHINee. I must learn to respect ourselves more, and also appreciate the sincerity of others. By my age, I still have much to learn. Especially learn to love, and respect myself and others.

 

IM SORRY FOR MY GRAMMER .. PLEASE , I NEED YOUR CRITIC, AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT. smiley ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.