Chapter 2 : The Ring

The Petshop Love

World Hotel..

After the Incident Between Him and the Petshop’s Girl,Myungsoo feel like to know more about the girl,Park Jiyeon.He decided to get More information about Her,So He call His Personal Secretary.

“Mrs.Im,Can you please Get me a Detective as soon as possible? Thank You” He said.

“Of Course Young Master,But if I mayknow whyyouneeda Detective?” His Secretary Ask Him.

“Believe me Mrs.Im,Its Not your Business,Just Find me a Detective,Okay.” He Answered with cool Voice.

“o…o….okay Young Master,I’ll Find you a Good Detective” His Secretary answered with a shaking voice.

“okay,I’ll hang up now.”

Who are you actually Jiyeon? I just met you once,But why Your face Always appear in my mind.aish.Just wait,You’ll meet me soon” He Thought.

Just after 20 minutes,His Secretary Call Him.

“Young master,The Detective you requested is in lobby now” His Secretary Said.

“Okay,tell him to go to my office now” Myungsoo said back.

“ok sir,I’ll tell him” she said.

Knock Knock..

Come in” Myungsoo Said.

The office door opened,A guy in his 30’ entering Myungsoo’s Office.

“annyonghaseyo,I’m Park Jin Young,I’m the Detective you had requested.what do you want me to investigate?” the detective said.

“oh,Please sit down.I need you to find out about this girl.I doesn’t know her surname,But Her name is Jiyeon,Work at A petshop in Apguejong,Called Love Petshop.” Myungsoo said seriously.

“I want you to find out everything about her,her Background,Her House,With who she’s living.Everything about her.Understand? The rewardwill be givenwhenyoufinishyour job.”

“Ouh,Just to find out about someone Huh,Its easy,And You must know My salary right?” The detective said.

“Yeah,Now do your job.and remember,I doesn’t want to waiting.” Myungsoo said.

“Yes Sir,Trust me,I’ll finish this job as soon as possible.” The detective said and leave Myungsoo’s office.

 “Young Master,Mr.Kim Waiting you at the meeting Room,Please come.” Mrs.Im Call Him Again.

“Okay Mrs.Im,Tell Him That I’ll come to the meeting room in 10 Minutes” He answer.

Now the time for do some Assignment,Omma.I’ll make sure that you’ll Proud of me.Like How You Proud Of Hyung.” He Thought.and put his hands to his coat’s Pocket.But,He feels like touch something in the pocket.

“Eh,What is it?” He found a Ring,With ‘PJY’ Printed on it.

“Huh,since when I have a ring like this? Wait.”

Flashback…

The Bump Between Him an that girl make all the Stuffcarried bythe girl'sfall.He helped that girl to collect the stuff back.But the Girl Yell at him.

“Ouch,Yah You,Watch Your Step.”

“Aish,Rich Brats,What Do You want?”

End of flashback…

So,this ring is yours Jiyeon-ah?.Hmm,Interesting.Just Wait Jiyeon,Soon or later.we’ll meet again” He thought and continuing walking to the Meeting room While Smirking.

!@#$%^&*

Meanwhile at the Petshop…

“Hyomin Unnie,Where you store the dog food? We out of stock here!” shout Jiyeon.

“Oh!,I put that at the storage,Careful Jiyeon,there are a lot ofheavystuff.” Hyomin said.

“aigoo,oke Unnie! Today so many costumer come,dog always eat a lot of food in Winter.hahahaha” She said to herself and go to the storage.

“Dog Food Dog Food,Where are you” She said happily.

“Ah,There You are.but Wait.Where’s my Ring?! I sure put that on my Jacket Yesterday.” She Panicked and search her ring in her jacket,But she didn’t find anything.

“Aaaah,Its my father last gift to me.Ottoke,Ah pabo Jiyeon! Why You Lost Your most Important thing In your life.aah” She scold herself with teary eyes.Soon,She can’t Hold Her Tear any longer,She crying at the Storage floor.Fortunately,Her Bestie.IU find her.

“Omo! Jiyeon-ah,Why are you crying?” IU aked

“My Ring,I think I lost it.its my father’s last gift for me.” Jiyeon said,still crying.

“Omo! Okay,don’t cry Jiyeon ah,we’ll search it.okay?” IU try to keep her Bestie’s Calm.

“O…okay” Jiyeon said,Sobbing.

Jiyeon P.O.V

We search for my ring after our store closed.With Hyomin Unnie help.But still,I was Searched it in employee room,In the storage,But there are nosigns of myring.Gosh,How Could I lose My Precious ring.Just when I start to cry again.Hyomin Unnie Ask Me.

“Jiyeon,At the morning You said that you bumped with a man.right?” She ask.

“Ah ne Hyomin Unnie,But its not important now” I said while sobbing.

“No no.You said you bumped into him till’ your goods fell to the floor right? Then maybe your ring in your jacket might fell too right? ” she asked me again.

“n..ne”

“Then! I Sure that the man have your ring,since maybe when He help you bring the goods,the ring,he accidentally Grab the ring and put it in to his jacket or coat.” Hyomin Unnie Said Excitedly.

“ah its possible Unnie,Jiyeon.But  How to find Him Jiyeon-ah?” IU Asked.

“Maybe,You should Come to His place” Hyomin Unnie suggested.

“Huh,Come to his place? Uhm Okay! For that ring,I’ll sacrifice anything.I’ll Go to His Place!” I stop Sobbing,I Know where to find him.I look at IU.she look like worrying my idea.

“Aniya..Jiyeon ah,don’t do that.” IU said to me.

“Tomorrow,Jieun-ah,We’ll go to World Hotel!!” I said while smiling triumphantly.

“Aigoo,Hyomin unnie,Look What you’ve done!,You give her the most crazy idea in her ‘crazy’ state” I hear IU Scolding Hyomin Unnie.

“Mi…mianhae Jieun-ah,I don’t Know who the man is,I don’t expect he’s World Hotel Officer” Homin Unnie said to IU.seems like Hyomin Unnie still doesn’t know who is he actually.

“Aniya Unnie,He is not Only Officer in here.” I said.

“Huh?” Hyomin Unnie look Confused.

“He is Kim Myungsoo,The Owner of the World Hotel.” I said again,smiling.

“Omo! Jiyeon-ah! I didn’t know who is he.Now,since I know who is the man you’ve bumped with before,I think my idea isn’t sound good” Hyomin Unnie Starting to feel worry.Aigoo,Why are the girls are so worrying me?.

“Aish Unnie,Don’t worry,I wont be humiliated by him,I’ll make sure that Im-so-annoying-and-rich-guy get his lesson for taking my Property without my Permission.I’ll embarrass him in front of people.Just look at it” I said while sticking my tongue out.

“Aigoo Jieyeon.Plese,I beg you,Don’t do that pleaseeee” IU Beg at me.

“Huh? You know how annoying that guy IU.i just cant stand seeing a spoiled brats.” I said.

“Beside,He was humiliated me before,I’ll take a revenge.”

“Aish,you’re so stubborn Jiyeon ah.”Hyomin Unnie giving Up.

“Hahahaha,its me anyways.Eh,I think I should go home now,IU,Wooyoung will fetch you right? So I’ll go home alone,Bye” I said,Waving my Hand and exit the Shop.

I Walk to where I park my Scooter.Today I felt so mix up.I cry,Then laugh.aish Park Jiyeon,what happen with you? I thought.Just then,I feel my phone ringing.its a Text Message,I opened it,and I find that My Junsu Oppa Texted me.

From : My Handsome Oppa <3

For : LittleDino.

Jiyeon ah,Mind if We Lunch tomorrow?

Aish,this is so dilematic.I think I can’t,but its Junsu Oppa.aish.But,I have to bring my ring back.so I texted Junsu Oppa.

From : LittleDino.

For: My Handsome Oppa <3

Mianhae Oppa,I Can’t,Maybe The day after tomorrow? I’m so sorry oppa >.<

No Longer,He texted me back..

From : My Handsome Oppa <3

For : LittleDino.

Its okay Uri Gongju~,day after tomorrow.hmmm,so its Saturday? I think in Saturday we should have a dinner.hahahaha.okay,bye :)

Waaaah! I think it’s a dreaam.he ask me for dinner.Whoa.I’m so happy! Hahahahaha.

And I Arrive at the parking lot,I found my Scooter and I ride it.In the way to home,I cant stop thinking About Tomorrow,and the day after it.Just See Spoiled Brats,I’ll make you feel like in hell tomorrow.Hahahahaha.

End Of Jiyeon P.O.V

Jiyeon Ride her Scooter Happily.But She didn’t know,Someone was followed her from the shop till she go Home.

“Hmmm….This Girl,Just an Ordinary Girl.I wonder why Boss Order Me to following Her” He Said.

To Be Continued…..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo! Its a new Update.I'm s sorry For The Late Chapter.I was Hospitalized Just One day after i relese my first Chappie.so i'm sorry >.<

And I think I just Can updating this story every 4 Day.I'm sorry.

So this is the second Chappie.Im sorry for the bad English :)

Thanks for You,subcribers and comments inspires Me :)

-Hwayoungah

 

PS : HAPPY 19th For OUR Cutie LittleDino Park Ji Yeon!

#HAPPYJIYEONDAY