Chapter 10

The Petshop Love

“Park Jiyeon,Have you lost your own mind?” A women said annoyed,while her hands on her waist.

“Ne,Hyomin Unnie are right,You are doing,you know,Stupidest thing that yo’ve been do in your life Jiyeon-ah.” The girl Beside her,Said while munching her Potato Snacks.

“Ya Lee Jieun! Why you too scold me?” The girl who’s being scolded,Jiyeon said to IU,The girl who’s scolded her before.

Hyomin,The oldest can only shook her head,Jiyeon has being immature again this past months.Especially to Myungsoo,The guy that Jiyeon admitted that she had a feeling with,Just because a simple thing.

“do not fight back Jiyeon! Jieun are right.Tell me,why did you do that?” Hyomin said sternly.actually,she do not want to scold her,Or IU.But because of her immaturity,she had to do that.

“I…I…M….me” Jiyeon said stuttered,out of excuses.

“Did you said to us that you have a feeling with him didn’t you?” IU asked.Jiyeon can only nodded her head.

“And did you know what the Consequences of the thing you’ve done to him?” IU continued.

“I…I don’t know.”

“Let me tell you.If you still do this,After a couple months,You will lose Him.And you are using Jaebum you know? You’re just make his hope flying high.if you like him,Its okay.if not? What would you do? What would you do if Jaebum know that he’s just used by You?” Hyomin said.softly,because she doesn’t want Jaebum,who’s now accompanied by Junsu hear their conversation.

“I…I.”

“Yeonie,I hope you’ll solve this problem as soon as possible.You know,your plan isn’t good.” Hyomin said before she left with IU.

“Did I do wrong?did I do something wrong? Aish.” Jiyeon just can look at the road blankly,thinking about what her Unnie and IU told to her before.they’re right,Its not a smart move,its good if Myungsoo will not giving up easily,but if he do it? The whole plan just become other mess.

Jiyeon? Jiyeon? Hallo? Earth to Jiyeon.” Jaebum’s Hand tapping Jiyeon’s shoulder,waking her from the daydreaming she had.now they’re in Jaebum car,after all whole incident,JJiyeon decided to go home early,and Jaebum kindly give her a ride.

“O…oh,Ne?” Jiyeon said little surprised.

“What are you thinking?”

“No,nothing.” Jiyeon answered,she cannot face Jaebum now,everytime she looks at him,more bigger the guilty feeling from her to Him.She doesn’t know what to do,she love him,as a friend.no more than that,but his act to her,he showed his affection to her.

“It is about the incident that happened early at the shop isn’t it?” Jaebum asked with his eyes still on the road,smiling a little.

“Don’t talk about that oppa.” She said,Pouted cutely

“Aigoo,that pout never changed ever since you were a little girl.” He smiling after seeing her expression.

“Hahahahaha,its that so? By the way Oppa,We’re arrived.” Jiyeon Tap Jaebum’s shoulder.he immediately stopped his car right in the front of the apartment Building,He go out first,kindly open Jiyeon’s Door.

“Thank you Oppa.” She smiled sweetly as she get off the car.

“Your Welcome.Jiyeon,I cant stay here any longer,Hotels may need me now.so,errr….Take care okay? Maybe I’ll come to your place sometime,I have to go.bye bye.” Jaebum said and get in his car.

“Arasso Oppa,I’ll be waiting.bye bye,careful.” Jiyeon Bid the goodbye to Jaebum whose pace his car leave the place before herself go in to her apartment room.


The Next week….

“Ah,So tiring! Unnie! I’ll Go first!” Jiyeon stretches her body on the chair,This week has been so tough for her,Her University thing,Her Job and…Her Problem With Myungsoo.

“Okay,Take Care Jiyeon-ah!” Hyomin Voice echoing from the storeroom.

“Okay Unnie!” Jiyeon answered and left the shop.

“Hul,Its Spring already,Winter are so tough.so many problem.hul.” Jiyeon talked to herself while walking to her scooter.”And Myungsoo doesn’t even called or texted me,are he’s that angry? Tch,so sensitive.” She continued.Its been a week since the last quarrel between them,its her fault too actually,now Myungsoo are not even contacted her.She feel something missing afterall.

“Ish,Why should I thinking about that Sensitive babo? Not make a sense.” Jiyeon still talked to herself,finally hop on her scooter,she still can’t forget the thing about Myungsoo.”Should I text him first? Should I not? Aish.” She was thinking about that on her way home,even still thinking about that until she come home.

“Oh,Annyeong Maro,Are you Hungry? Wait here okay,I’ll get you some food.” Coming home,Jiyeon are greeted by her lovely Puppy,Maro who immediately lying on her feet.Maro always become her mood boster everytime she had a problem,that’s why she always love him.

“Let see,Umm,Eh.What is it?” Jiyeon looked at an envelope that lying on the dining table,An Beautiful Pink Envelope with rose scent.

“Maro-yah,did someone coming here?” Jiyeon blankly asked her Puppy who’s playing with his toy ball.

“Ah,It must be somebody had came here earlier.But who? The One who’s known my Apartment’s Password is Hyomin Unnie and Jieun.” She wondered,Driven By Curiousity,She Opened The envelope and found a hand written letter.

Jiyeon-ah,Its Me.Your Kim Myungsoo.I’m sorry for all that happened in the past months,as my apology.I’ll take you to a place.Just meet me at the World’s Rooftop at 8 PM Today,I’ll be waiting.

Sincerely,Kim Myungsoo.

PS : Look at your wardrobe,hope you like it.

“Hul? What the meaning about his letter? Worl’s Rooftop at 9? Wardrobe? What this Babo Planning to do?” Jiyeon Confussed By His letter and Something that he left at her wardrobe.and Most Importantly,How can he knew about her Password.But even so, she finally decided to check at her wardrobe,she go to her room and Open the wardrobe,and frozen on the spot after she looked at what it is on her wardrobe,an elegant red gown.along with a letter on it.

You Like it? I hope you like it,I had a long time to decided what gown better for you,and I think red will match you very well.Use it,okay?

“Babo…”  Jiyeon just smiling lighty,a tear escaped from her eyes.its the first time in her life to received a gift from a man except his father,and that man,is the one that she love.Wiped her tear,she looked at the clock,It 7 P.M.she must hurry.After Take a bath and Wearing the gown that absolutely fit well on her and put some make up,She going down to the Apartment’s  Building Front door,and Found another surprise.Junsu,With a suit,waiting for her.in front of him are a Black Luxury Car.Jiyeon cant hide her shockness to see those surprise.She just frozen.

“Ya Jiyeon,why are you still standing there? Come,get in.” Junsu said calmly and Opened the car’s door for her.After Jiyeon entered the car,he get in to and drives off his car leaving the apartment’s Building.


“Oppa,Whose car is it?” Jiyeon asked Junsu who’s focused to the road. she can’t  stop to think who the owner of this luxurious car.

“Its Mine.” Junsu answered lighty.

“Your’s? But I never seen this car before.” Jiyeon asked once more.

“I never use this car before,This car,altough belong to me,but I put it at our mansion.” He answered.”By the way Jiyeon,You’re so beautiful tonight.Myungsoo must be surprised to see the Boyish Jiyeon tonight.” He continued.

“Aish Oppa! I’m not that Boyish.I don’t know Oppa,I feel Nervous to see him tonight.” Jiyeon said with her head looks down,playing with her fingers.

“Wae? I bet that brat are the most nervous in this case,aish.troublesome brother.” Junsu said and shook his head,meanwhile.Jiyeon still keep her head down,she very nervous about tonight.What Myungsoo Planned actually?


On The Other Place…

“Its 7.45 PM,Hyung Where are you.” Myungsoo now are on the World’s rooftop. Immaculately dressed in a white suit,He Can’t stop looking at his watch.He’s very Nervous tonight.Its now or never,that’s what he thought.

“Hyung,Can You help me this time?” Myungsoo asked his brother who’s just seeing the seoul panorama at Myungsoo’s Office.

“Seoul are so busy right.” Junsu said calmly.

“Hyung!” Myungsoo Stomped his foot because his slighty annoyance to his brother.

“Oh sorry,How can I help you?” Junsu smiled lighty seeing his little brother child act.

“Here.” Myungsoo Whispering something to his brother’s ear.After he finished,Junsu can’t hold his laughter.he laughed so hard.

“Ya Hyung! Anything funny?” Myungsoo Asked with annoyed voice.

“No,No Just.Hahahahaha…I never thought Kim Myungsoo,The Ice Prince will do something like this.” Junsu said,Tried to Hold his Laugh.

“Hyung! I’m serious.” Myungsoo Pouted.

“Okay Okay,I’m sorry.No worry,I’ll Help You,I’ll ask Hyomin whether she can help too.” Junsu said to his brother,Finally calm down.”Well,Kim Myungsoo are now defeated by a common girl doesn’t it?” He continued,Sitting at the sofa.

“You Just Don’t Know How amazing She is.” Myungsoo Just said slowly at his brother.

“Oh,He come!” Myungsoo resuscitated by the horn voice of His Brother’s car,signalling that he come with Jiyeon.Feel nervous and Excited at same time,his children act just come out again.


At The World Front Door..

“I just can accompany you until here,Our staff will accompany you to the rooftop,don’t feel nervous Jiyeon-ah.Okay? Hwaiting.” Junsu ecouraged the Nervous Jiyeon who’s still hung her head down.

“Ms.Park,please Follow me.” One of the Hotel’s staff came and asked her to follow him.She just obeyed him and followed his guide.all eyes on the hotels are on her,Maybe because they’re all confused how an angel come to the World hotel.But all of that views make her more nervous.she have no power to lift her head up.

“We’re Almost here Ms.Park,I just can guide you until here,Just Open that door,and you’ll arrived at the rooftop.” The Hotel’s staff said and Left Jiyeon alone in the front of the rooftop’s door.Her heart beating so fast that time,but whatever it is,she’s more than ready.She Put her hand on the knob,And rotate it,Opened the door.She Cant hide her shockness,There’s Myungsoo.In Front Of Her,Smiling gently.

“M…Myungsoo.” She smile,and once again, tears were escaped from her Beautiful eyes.a Tears of Happiness.



Finally,I Updating this,Sorry for very late Update *Bows*

Enjoy the Chapter.And Oh Yeah,I've created a new story,I hope you'll Support it,It Called RAID :)

Enjoy and Comments

-Hwayoungah-