I miss you...

We Were In Love

SNSD are all in Japan for their upcoming concert for their Asia Tour. Since they weren't at all tired, Sunny suggests that they all play hide-and-go-seek in the hotel.

 

They all spread out and hid in small spaces so the seeker, Sooyoung, wouldn't find them. Sunny hid under a table in a small storage room. Knowing that Sooyoung can't find her in here, she lay down peacefully.

 

After waiting a few minutes, she heard footsteps coming. She moved more under into the table so she wouldn't be seen.

 

The door to the storage room opened and sunny saw Sooyoung's long legs walk past her. Sooyoung then walked out and left Sunny bursting into laughter.

 

Outside the door, someone heard that very familiar laughter and decided to go in.

 

Sunny seen the door open again and kept shut.

 

"Sunny?" said the voice. "Are you in here?"

 

Sunny was frozen as she recognized that voice. She didn't reply to the voice since she was surprise hearing that voice since the break up...

 

The girl left the storage room after she had no reply. Sunny waited a few seconds after she decided that she would follow her. She got up from her hiding spot and went out the door. She saw the back of the girl leaving and watched her walk back to her room.

 

Sunny went back to her hotel room and decide if she should talk to her or let her be. She decided to go talk to her. She grabbed her pillow and made her way towards the girl's room. The walk to the girl's room felt like a century, while the thoughts in Sunny's head were going crazy..

 

When she reached the girl's room, she hesitated to knock, but did it anyway. Sunny had her pillow blocking her face, but only showing her eyes.

 

The door opened and revealed a bare face Hyomin, Sunny's ex-girlfriend.

 

"Sunny?"

"Hyomin?"

They called at the same time.

 

Sunny brought down her pillow and smiled. "It's been a while..."

 

Hyomin invited her in and closed the door. "What are you doing here?"

She was surprised that Sunny came to her room at midnight.

 

"I heard you were looking for me..." Sunny replied.

"Yeah... I heard your laughter some where and I wanted to see you..." Hyomin said looking down to hide her blushed face.

 

There was suddenly an awkward silence between them. Sunny was playing with her pillow in her hands while Hyomin was looking down at her hands.

 

Hyomin broke the silence after a few minutes. "So what should I do for you? Would you want some water or something to ---"

Hyomin was cut off by a soft warm hug from Sunny. Sunny held on tightly to Hyomin around her waist. Hyomin was caught off guard for a moment, but returned the hug.

 

They stood there hugging for a long time.

 

Sunny had the urge to fall into bed and cuddle like they used to, but she knew she couldn't. "I miss you..." Sunny said softly, letting a tear escape from her eyes.

 

Hyomin was silent for a while. She didn't know what to say. After thinking about it she finally let out a few words that broke Sunny's heart for the second time.

 

"I'm sorry... but I don't... miss you..."

 

Hyomin pulled back from the hug and saw Sunny's face full of tears.

 

"You never had time for me and you always ignore my calls and texts. I thought you were trying to avoid me... That's why I broke up with you first... I even tried to contact you after we broke up but you still ignored me... That's when I decided to let you go and move on." Hyomin was now in tears and watched Sunny as she slowly moved to the exit.

 

"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have come and see you..." Sunny left the room and sat outside the door crying.

 

Hyomin sighed deeply and thought: "Maybe I shouldn't have said that... I should have said I missed her too..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S THE END :D

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I would continue and make a longer fanfic for this story, but I can't think of anything >o<

Thanks for reading though ^^ I really appreciate it :D

I'll be back with more stories in the future~