Chapter 3

I remember.

Day 1.

Himchan POV

“Kim Himchan” a woman spoke.

I stood up slowly and breathed. Walking to the room was probably the most nerve-wrecking moment. “This is it” I said and  knocked the door. There, stood a man with white coat and holding a file. “Goodmorning, doctor” I greeted politely.

He smiled and asked me to sit down. “How are you feeling now. Himchan?”

I  held my sweaty hand and looked up to the doctor. “Quite fine” I answered. He patted my back and began to check the file. I deeply sighed. I knew what was going to happen next.

 

“ Himchan, I really sorry to say this but...” He paused. Which he shouldn’t, he should just say it. I won’t even going to... 

/tick/

A tear dropped slowly down to my cheek. The doctor saw it and gave me a hug. “I’m really sorry”

I continue to cry. Why do I deserve to get this? I want a happy life, and this is what I get?

Wiping my tears, I took the file from the doctor. My eyes went straight to the days. 3 days, it says.

 

 

I walked into the dance studio and saw Hyeri. I smiled, seeing her so beautiful and dance so delicately made me realised that I’m going to miss her so much. Holding my urge to hug her tightly and say those three words was what I hate to do. She’s with Jongup, I said in my mind. But I was glad that she had forgotten about me.

She spun around the room so gracefully until I called out her name. She turned around, giving me her annoyed look. My heart aches and broke to pieces.

Regaining it back, I decided to ask her out. It was going to be last one, I thought sadly.

 

 

Day 2.

I wondered what was her reaction to the letter. I shooked my head and sighed.

She probably threw it away.

I gently wear my jacket and head out. The sun shone brightly and birds were chirpy away. I smiled widely and called Youngjae.

“Youngjae~” I cheekily said to him.

“Himchan hyung!” A different voice said. I almost dropped my phone but immediately answered back. “Zelo! What you doing with Youngjae’s phone?”

He laughed softly. “Idiot hyung, you dialled the wrong number!” he said. I checked my phone’s screen.

Zelo

I scratched my neck. “You’re right” I cleared my throat. “So, what do you want?” Zelo asked happily.

Am I going to tell him about it? I trust Youngjae more but Zelo..

“I have something to tell you. Come out of your house. I’ll be there in a few” I replied. On the other side, Zelo grinned and happily said okay.

 

Zelo waved the moment he saw me. I waved back and smiled.

“Hey hyung~” Zelo playfully greeted me. I raised my eyebrow but chuckled after that. “So, what is it?” he asked, like a kid waiting for presents. I breathe deeply and looked at him.

“What’s with the look, hyung?” Zelo stepped back, only to almost tripped. I sighed and grabbed him to balance himself.

“Zelo”

He blinked twice cutely.

“I’m going to die soon”

 

Day 3

Hyeri POV

He was there. Smiling, hugging and my hair. We were at somewhere, maybe his house. I stared at his beautiful  eyes. It was shining, the fact that it wasn’t Jongup. It was Himchan.

 

“Noona, you look tired” Zelo said, pouting. I ruffled his hair and poured some coffee on my cup. “I am, Zelo”

He sighed and his expression was different. “Noona, can we talk?” Zelo suggested. I tilted my head abit and just nodded. Taking a sip of my coffee, I sat beside Zelo on the couch.

“Noona, why can’t you remember Himchan hyung?” He looked at me with his sad eyes.

I sighed. “Zel-“

“Why, noona?” he asked again. I rubbed my eyes, why is he like this? “Zelo, I want to but I can’t”

“Here. I hope these helps” he handed me an envelope. “It’ll be the last” he mumbled at the end. I tore it off and saw photos in it. “What’s this?”

Zelo took it out one by one. “Remember this?” he showed a picture of me and Himchan at the bench. I scanned it. We looked happy, I said in my head.

“No”

He puffed his cheek. “This?” he showed another picture. It was a picture of seven of us. Yongguk, Daehyun, Youngjae, Zelo, Himchan and me at a party. Himchan’s arm was on my waist and he kissed my cheeks. My face on the picture was blushing and smiling widely.

But I can’t recall anything from it. “No”

“This?”

Zelo handed me the picture.

Himchan and me were being picture from behind holding hands. Somewhere... A park. It was the park I went yesterday.

“I went to the park yesterday” I said to him. He smiled and clicked his finger. “And why is that?”

“I-I don’t know...”

Just then, something hit me.

Those dreams about him. About Kim Himchan. It was all from the past. I remember now, he was my boyfriend. He loved me and I did too. I was so inlove that I didn’t even bother to know anyone but him.

That charming, cute, funny and stupid cheater!

My blood boiled and stood up. “Thanks for reminding me of him, Zelo. He’s a cheater and it’s time to kill him” Zelo’s eyes widened.

“Noona, no! I can explain everything!”

Too late, I was already going to kill your hyung, Zelo.

 

Zelo POV

“Hyung, I’m sorry!” I panicked and ran out. She wasn’t that fast. I better catch up to her.

Running, I saw Daehyun hyung on his way to his car. “Daehyun hyung!” I shouted. He turned to looked at me and smiled. Before I could even greeted him properly, I pushed him into the car and I went into the other seat.

“Follow Hyeri noona, fast!” I shouted as I was pointing to her who was went far already. Daehyun hyung was in shock state but obeyed me. He drove fast and even cut some cars ahead. I clapped happily and got a glare from him.

“You got an explaination later” he said.

 

“Noona, stop!” I screamed, breathing heavily here and there. We were at the park. She turned and put her hands on her hip. “Where is he, Zelo?” She shot a scary look. I gulped and shaked my head.

“Zelo, please”

“Noona, please” I begged.

Daehyun hyung was at the back, watching. He then walked between both of us. “You guys are like kids. Here, let me help.” He stepped aside and his arm gestured for Hyeri noona to speak first. “Zelo, I remember him now. Isn’t that what you want? Besides, I’m just going to yell at him and say goodbye”

I sighed. “Noona, it’s too late. You can’t”

She furrowed her eyebrow. “And why not?”

Daehyun hyung stopped me and stared. “She doesn’t know?” he whispered to me. I was surprised. Did Daehyun hyung knew about it? “How...”

He sadly smiled. “Himchan hyung told me. I was suppose to go meet him just now but you came” he rolled his eyes. I silently laughed. “Sorry, hyung”

Hyeri was still waiting for us. “Well?”

“Hyeri, do you mind if we go to that cafe and talk?” Daehyun hyung said, pointing at a familiar cafe. She was unsure but agreed on Daehyun.

“But hyung, isn’t that...” hyung covered my mouth and pulled me with him. I heard Hyeri laughed.

It lighten the surrounding and I hope she still keeps it after this.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you guys go~ xD

there's Zelo :3 I just wanted to put him in cause... I don't know. He's soooo cute.

Haha! Anyway, please comment! I'll really appreciate so much <3 and subscribe too~