That pabo!

Lights, Camera, Jongkey!

Key POV

That jerk! I can't believe him. He turned up late for filming and he also forgot his lines!! To top it all, I have to be his personal assistant now.....

(Flashback)

"Key, this upcoming movie is very important for the company. so we have to make sure the lead actor is happy all the time", said Onew Hyung.

"Please be his assistant during the filming! I'll include a pay raise and I'll even add that designer bag you were ogling yesterday! Please!"

"Calm down hyung! I'll do it alright! But if that jerk puts one toe out of line....he will face my wrath!"

"Thank you so much Key! Let's celebrate with some fried chicken!!", exclaimed the chicken maniac of a director.

(End)

Jonghyun POV

My plan worked well! (It had been so easy to persuade Onew with chicken)

Now let's see what I can do with Mr Almighty Key. I saw him walking towards me and tingles of excitement ran through my veins - surely it was only because of the adventure I told myself.

Ha! That fake smile appeared again and I bit back  the urge to chuckle at that ridiculous expression.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jonghyun-ssi! What would you like to do today?"

You. HUH?! Woah....I did NOT just think that....

Key POV

The jerk was standing there and looking at me with a mysterious expression...

"You know we don't have all day. What is your schedule?"

"After filming, I have to attend a party...see that I have a partner won't you?" Jonghyun smirked.

"A partner? Surely someone like you can get their girls themselves?" I challenged

Lucky for him, Onew hyung called for the shoot...

You just wait Kim Jonghyun! I'm not finished with you.

Jonghyun POV

That guy sure had spunk in in him! He saw Key walking over and decided his next course of action.

"Kibum ah, how about you attend the party with me? There may be a few fashion designers...."

Seeing Key's eyes light up at the words fashion designers I knew I'd hit right!

"Okay sure...don't treat me like your assistant there!"

I smirked and leaned close to him and whispered "Then shall I treat you like this..."

Key POV

I held my breath on hearing Jonghyun saying that....his face was too close, I could feel my face getting hot.

"Are you Key?"

I came back to my senses and fled from there...not before the jerk said

"Pick you up at seven boo!"

Argh! Why was my heart beating so much......why am i blushing?! That pabo!