Chapter One

Alarm Clock

 

“Don’t ing touch me.”

 

Onew cringed away from Taemin, fearful of angering the younger man any further. The maknae sat on the couch with his face turned in the opposite direction. Blood trickled from his lip down to his chin, tainting the loose strands from his messy hair that were sticking to his face. He was livid.

 

“But Taemin, I’m really sorry.” Onew stood next to him, concern and remorse written all over his face. “Are you sure you’re alright?”

 

Taemin couldn’t whip his head around any faster. His eyes bore into his leader’s with pure distaste. “Do I ing look ok to you, Jinki?” He stood up and headed towards the bathroom to wash out his injury. Onew followed, but only to have a door slammed in his face. He stood there for a while, staring at the door and listened to the faucet running with water.

 

“What’s his deal?”

 

Onew turned to look at the half asleep Jonghyun standing in the doorway. He had his eyes trained on the glass that littered the living room floor as he opened his mouth to speak. “What the hell happened in here? It looks like a crime scene.”

 

The disraught leader shook his head and headed over to clean the mess up. "I was just playing around," he said as he looked up into Jonghyun's face. "Taemin was standing in my way. I just that I was going to punish him for not moving."

 

"Well then what did you say to make him so angry?" Jonghyun bent down and begun to collect the shards along with Onew. "What could have been so bad that he broke the vase?"

 

Onew sighed and sat back. "I didn't say anything. I nudged him a couple times telling him to move, but he didn't budge. So I did it again, but I pushed too hard and he fell over. His face hit the vase and it broke and now he's bleeding everywhere." He brought his hands to his face and shook his head. "I'm so stupid. So stupid."

 

Just then, the bathroom door flew open. Taemin turned off the light and walked away, but you could see what damage had been done. The boy had butterfly bandages on his bottom lip and his face was swollen, the skin around the cut was an angry red. Onew moved to stand up and go after him, but Jonghyun stopped him.

 

"Just leave him alone right now, hyung. You won't make things better by irritating him." He patted his leader's shoulder, a small act of comfort. "I'm sure everything will be fine eventually. It'll all blow over soon."

 

Onew glanced towards the hallway that Taemin had walked into and frowned. "He was really mad at me. I feel horrible." He sighed as they stood up and went to throw away the glass. "What should I do?"

 

The singer chuckled and leaned against the wall, "I don't know. But you better make him feel pretty damn special to make up for that."

 

 

Hello! Sorry about this chapter being so short. I really just wanted to get myself started, I promise that the rest of the chapters will be MUCH longer. This is my first fanfic, so I'm just getting the hang of things. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and thank you for subscribing! ^^