03.

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You smiled to yourself seeing Minhyuk run around the field. It has been almost a month now since you two have been going out and you've never felt happy since you lived with your family. 

You continued to smile as people passed you, giving you glares.

"Hey. I need to talk to you. " A voice broke your train of thought after realizing it was Myungsoo. He had his hands in his pockets and wasn't looking towards you. Thinking he wasn't talking to you, you turn around to look out the window once again. "Yah, are you ignoring me? " He pokes your head harshly, "I said I need to talk to you. Come with me. " You watch him turn around to leave and with one more glance out the window you follow closely behind Myungsoo.

-

"Break up with him. "

"What? " You scrunch up your eyebrows, "Break up with Minhyuk? Why? " The two of you were in an empty science classroom. 
Myungsoo shifted to his left and scoffed, "Isn't it obvious? He's just going out with you through pity and is going to break up with you sooner or later. So why not just break up with him before he does with you? " He leans against the table, "You know, to save you the pain and stuff. "

After not getting a reaction from you Myungsoo came closer and leaned down until he was at your height, "Or do you want me to do it for you? Hm? " You watch him smile a little and his head to the right. You couldn't help but have the urge to punch him in the stomach. Minhyuk loved you, right? He never failed to show it every time he got yet still, what Myungsoo had said sent doubts through your thoughts. 

"No.. " You manage to whisper out, "It's okay.. " And without letting Myungsoo say anything else, you rush out of the room.

Inside the classroom Myungsoo cursed under his breath, "Damn.. "

-

"Baby! " A pair of arms wrapped around your shoulders. "I was looking for you, where were you? " Minhyuk pulls away and smiles his usual bright smile.

"I had to take care of something.. " You laugh a little and let your eyes travel to the side, where Myungsoo and his friends were at. Myungsoo's eyes met yours and you quickly look away. Minhyuk eyed you and followed where your gaze was. He narrowed his eyes, seeing it was Myungsoo.

"Hey, tonight are you busy? " He shrugs it off and picks up your hand, "I want to take you somewhere. " 

You nod, "Where are we going? " Minhyuk taps your nose, "It's a secret. " He winks and runs away, "I'll pick you up at six! "

-

Your lips curved into a bright smile. In front of you was a dress your mother gave to you on your birthday. It was a slightly casual dress that went up to your thighs. Good thing Mrs. Kim was out of town for the week. You could finally wear short things without anyone seeing your cuts and bruises. You glance at the clock and your eyes widen. Without thinking, you sprinted to the bathroom passing Myungsoo on your way. He raised an eyebrow and shook his head.

You've got a phone call! You've got a phone call!

Myungsoo dug out his cellphone and brought it up to his ear.

"Hello? "
"Myung-ah~ Let's go out with the boys today uh? It's going to be so fun. " Sungyeol giggled into the phone.
"Yah, why would I go out with you guys when I know you all are going to try to find some girl to ? "
"Noo~ Myungsoo-ah, listen to your hyung. This is going to be a bros night out! Even Hoya is going. Can you believe me when I say Hoya is going? " Myungsoo rolls his eyes.
"Yeah yeah, so where are we going? "
"To the Namsan tower! "
"What? Why there? Isn't it like where couples go and stuff? "
"Ayy Myungsoo, there's more than that! There's going to be a concert and Girls' Generation will be there! " 
"Really?! Is T-Ara going to be there too? "
"Yeh yeh! Now are you coming or what? "
"Hell yeah I am! " Myungsoo eyes directed to the sound of the bathroom door opening. You came out wearing the dress without your eye-patch and locked eyes with him.
"Uhh.. hyung, I'll call you back. " Hanging up his phone, Myungsoo coughed slightly. You looked down and was about to pass him to go into your room when he gabbed your arm. 

"Where are you going? "

"Out. " You simply said and shook off his arm. Myungsoo opened his mouth to say something else but you ignored him and walked straight into your room.

-

Minhyuk's eyes widened. "... You.. You look.. "

You scratched the back of your neck while looking down, "Is it weird looking? ... "

"No! You look.. so beautiful. " You blush at the comment, "T-Thanks.. "

"Come on, I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter