Chapter 2

When Jaejoong Lost his PHONE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YUNHO’S POV

 

I went straight to the bathroom. I searched all over. I searched at the bath tub, in the cabinet, in the sink, under the sink, looked over each of the bottles in front of the mirror and I even looked over the trash can hoping that Jaejoong have accidentally thrown it. But to my look, I can’t find it! Of all the things that could be lost. Why for goodness sake was it Jaejoong’s phone? Damn! I need to find it! I need to find it! Those pictures! Those embarrassing pictures he always took. I won’t be able to face the crowd again if ever those pictures were shown to the public! Who would want to show other people they’re expression and appearance when they’re releasing their body waste? Noooooooooooo!!!!!! I might lose hundreds of my fans! I need to find it quick!

 

JUNSU’S POV

 

I stayed at the living room. I looked all over. I kneeled down several times to look under the chairs and tables. I even lifted up the carpet hoping that it was accidentally kicked under it. I looked at the back of the TV and at the dividers. But to my luck, no phone was found. Waaahhhh… I need to find it! I have to find it! I don’t want other people to look at those embarrassing pictures! I’m an idol!! I don’t want to lose my fans! I love them! Damn!!!!!! Why does it have to be Jaejoong’s phone to get lost? I can lose mine. I don’t mind even if my phone would be snatched away or be gone. There’s nothing in my phone, anyway. I know that I often reveal my body when doing some of our music videos. But! The picture that jaejoong took last time! I was really in a compromising position! No! No! No! I don’t want to ruin my fans’ fantasies! I need to find it!

 

CHANGMIN’S POV

 


 I went straight to the kitchen to look for hyung’s phone. I would rather lose my phone or not eat for how many days than having hyung’s phone lost! I opened the cabinets, throwing everything in it outside. I didn’t even think what might happen to those. What’s important is that I will be able to find hyung’s phone! I looked over sink, the cabinets under it, and even inside the refrigerator! I just hope that hyung was really drunk that he actually put his phone inside the fridge thinking that it was a chocolate bar! Gahd, hyung! Why do you have to be so careless? You should have deleted those photos first before you lost it! Arggghhhh. That picture! I’ll never forget about it! It was really embarrassing! I know it’s just normal for people to drool whenever they sleep or whenever they picture some really delicious food. But, gahd!!!! I don’t want mine to shown to public! It’s just too embarrassing!! My fans! Huhuhuhu!! I’ve got to find it quick! Stupid, Jaejoong hyung!

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

The whole dorm was very noisy. Four guys were running in and out of the rooms and shouting panicky. Every one of them hopes that Jaejoong’s phone is just within the vicinity of the dorm.

 

YOOCHUN’S POV

 

Ahhhh… Why is it so noisy? Let me sleep! I covered my ears with my pillow. But it has no effect. I could still hear the noise that’s coming from outside of my room. My head was still pounding hard. I got up and went outside to check what the hell is happening only to be bumped by Changmin.

 

“Oh, sorry, hyung!” he apologized and dashed to wherever.

 

I took a few steps more only to be bumped again by Junsu.

 

“Oh, sorry!” he said and run off.

 

My eyebrows furrowed and took another few steps more, only to be bumped once again by Yunho.

 

“Oops! Sorry,” he said and went off.

 

‘What the? Why is everyone in a hurry?’

 

My eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped at what greeted me. I blinked several times just to make sure that what I’m seeing is true.

 

 The dorm was totally turned upside down. Clothes and shoes were everywhere. Even food was all over the place. I took another few steps but to his and…

 

“Ouch!” I shouted when I accidentally stepped on a soap and fell down with my first.

 

I stood up, eyeing the soap in my hand. ‘What the? Even the soap? What’s it doing here? Arghh. I think I’m still in dreamland.’

 

I went to jaejoong’s room and the same scene greeted me. Or I think, it was worst. He was pacing back and forth when I decided to call him.

 

“Jae, what’s happening?” I asked,  rubbing my eyes. ‘Argghh… I’m still sleepy!’

 

 “We’re looking for my phone, Yoochun. I think I lost it.” He answered as he knelt down on the floor and looked under his bed.

 

“Oh. you lost your phone? I thought there’s an emergency!” I said sleepily then went back towards my room. I stopped on my tracks when the realization dawned on me. ‘He lost his phone?’

 

I dashed back to Jaejoong’s room to confirm it. “Yah! You lost your phone?” I said. More like, shouted.

 

“Dammit! I lost my phone! I can’t find it! Just get your and help us find it!” Jaejoong shouted back at me.

 

Oh, no! Of all the things to lose, why his phone? My pictures!!!!!!!!! Waaahhhhh….

 

Now, I’m awake! I dashed towards my room hoping that Jaejoong have left it there.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

My phone! My phone! Where are you? I need to find you, quick! The pictures there! Waaahhhhhh…. So embarrassing! What if she’ll see it?

 

I’ll bury myself for sure!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhh...

I need to sleep..

I'll continue tomorrow..

Kekeke..

Goodnight! <3