At Last

My Confession (My Secret Sequel)

You woke up as you felt an arm hugging you by waist. You turned around to see Woohyun still sleeping. You poked his cheeks which made him to wake up. The first thing he was was you smiling.

Woohyun : Good morning ______-ah.

You : Good morning Oppa.*I need to tell him everything later.*

Woohyun : Did you have a good sleep?

You : Yes. I really do.

Woohyun ; We should get up now or else they will see us and I am afraid that they will misunderstand us.

*______+ah I think I really need to tell you later. I don't wanna regret this for the rest of my life*

You : Oppa I need to ask you a favor.*Its now or never ______.*

Woohyun : What is it?

You : Can you meet me at the Han River later at 5pm?

Woohyun : Wae?

You : I need to tell you something.

Woohyun : You Can say it to me now.

You : Oppa just say that you will meet me.

Woohyun : Okay. Okay. I will not be able to reject an offer coming from a cute girl like you.*he said pinching your cheeks*

Both you and Woohyun stood up. You went downstairs and saw the rest of the Infinite eating breakfast. They saw you and Woohyun walking behind you.

Hoya : There's really something here huh.

You : Yah Oppa. Dongwoo : Where did you slept last night? I checked the guest room but I didn't saw you there. You : Ahm about that-- Woohyun : She slept with me nothing more. Now can we eat. All of their eyes grew in shocked.

Myungsoo : ______-ah you Can sit here beside me.*he said offering the chair for you*

You gladly take your seat beside Myungsoo. All of you ate your breakfast. After taking some rest you decided to go home first. You had also told Sunggyu that you are planning to tell everything to Woohyun later. He just said the he will always support you.

--In your room--

You breathe in and out as you practiced the words you his to say to him later. You re kinda nervous but still you want to carry on so that you will not regret anything. It's already 4:30pm, you decided to go there. You don't wanna be late. You are just wearing your simple sweater with goodies and skinny jeans with your black sneakers. Your hair in a messy high bun. You left the house and went directly at the park. When you were already near the park you spot a families back. You are kinda nervous yet you are happy to see him there. You walked towards him and he saw you. He smiled at you while you just smiled back.

*I should tell her now. This is the right time for her to know my feelings towards her. Will she accept me?*Woohyun thought as you approached him.

* I can do this. This will be not the perfect confession but I just wanna let him know what my hearts keep on saying. Will he accept it?*you thought while approaching him.

You : Did you wait for too long Oppa?

Woohyun : Ani I just arrived. Lets sit on that bench.*he said whie pointing at a bench not far away from where you are sstanding*

You followed him and sat beside him.

You : Oppa I will not say useless things anymore. I will just tell you directly.Actually--

Woohyun : ______-ah before you will say what you have to say to me, let me say something to you first.

You : But Oppa.*aissh What will he say? I might not be able to say it later. I might owe my courage to tell him.*

Woohyun : Please.*Mianhae ______-ah I should tell you this right away*

You : Okay.*you said defeated*

Woohyun : Actually-- *Why is my heart beating faster not to mention I am kinda nervous about what he was about to say*you thought while waiting for him to continue.

Woohyun : Actually I Love You...

You were speechless after you heard him say that. You first expect him to say that nor you expect him to have the same feelings you have for him. You just stared at him.

Woohyun : ______-ah!!! 

You : Oppa.

Woohyun : Did I shocked you?

You : Ani Oppa its just that I never thought that you also feel the same way like I do.

Woohyun : _____-ah Actually I have already like You ever since. I am just scared to tell you this. I am not forcing you to answer me right now. I just wanna tell you how I feel towards you.

You : I know Oppa.*you said teary eyed*

Woohyun : Whats wrong?

You : I am just very happy .

Woohyun : You can tell me now what you wanna tell me.

You : Oppa no need.

Woohyun : Wae?

You : Because I already know the answer.

Woohyun : You mean..

You : Nae Oppa. Nado saranghae.

Woohyun then jumped in happiness. He then hugged you tightly.

Woohyun : Wah I never had this been so happy.

You : Me too Oppa.

Woohyun : Does this mean you are mine now?

You : Well I think so.haha

Woohyun : Gomawo _____-ah. Saranghae.

You : Nado saranghae.

 

--THE END--

 

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥

How was it???:)

THANKS FOR READING

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥