Intimate

Just my snippets

Kyungsoo has never been this intimate with someone.

And it's weird for him at first, the way Jongin leans his forehead aginst his, looking him straigt in the eyes while the soft pads of his fingers dance ever so slowly over Kyungsoo's sides.

His breath hitches for a second and his eyes flutter closed, but Kyungsoo swears he can feel Jongin's smile. It makes something bloom in his chest and he suddenly has to make sure that this is real.

That it's Jongin who's being this intmate with him, so he slowly lifts his hands and lets them softly crawl over Jongin' arms until they've reached the other's shoulders. Kyungsoo traces Jongin's collarbones with his thumbs and feels a shuddery breath escape the other boy.

This time he's the one who smiles because it's not a dream. No imagination.

"Kyungsoo-ah."

~.~.~.~end of snippet~.~.~.~

Well...this one was inspired by Siwon and Eunhyuk gaying it up. See here:

and here:

And then I saw this:

 

And so my brain had to make a fuss and throw up this scene... ;A; I hate it when that happens and you don't know how to continue or begin or whatever.

Gifs are not mine. Credit goes to: kyuteuk@tumblr (Suju ones) & wooyoung@tumblr (Exo ones)