Ohh la la la, la la la la (LOL, I can't think of a title XD)

Taeyeon's Breakfast (TaeNy one shot)

(this one shot is based on Taeyeon's POV)

 

-6:00 A.M at SoShi's dorm/house-

All of us gathered in the living room. We do it nowadays before a member cooks breakfast. I noticed that Tiffany isn't still here...

"Guys, Tiffany isn't still up?"

"Yes.. duh." Sica said coldly but playfully. (LOL, is there a thing like that!? XD)

"Maybe she's tired from yesterday's practice. Well, I dunno but It's like a miracle 'coz Sica baby is the one who usually wakes up late but now it's Tiffany. Right Sica baby?" Yuri said then she slipped her hand on Sica's shirt to caress her bare stomach.

"Ughh~ Kwon seobang~ " Sica said huskily.

"Hey you two! Not in front of our maknae!" Sunny said then she quickly rushed to Seohyun's side then covered her eyes.

"Control your hormones please for maknae's sake!" Sunny added.

"Aish... okay okay.." Yuri removed her hand from Sica.

"Hahaha, guys, you know how ert Yuri is." I said while laughing.

"Unnie, don't act like you're not a ert yourself *merong*" Yuri said.

Feeling defeated, "Okay okay! We're both erts! Happy now? :D"

"Great!" Yuri said playfully.

"Okay.. I'll just go to Tiffany's room to wake her up"
 

 

Upon entering her room, I went to the left side of the bed where Tiffany faces.

"Ppany-ahhh~, wake up" I said using my awkward (?) aegyo.

Tiffany turned to her right but she isn't fully awake.

"Aigoo~ I think Yuri's right." I said to myself in a low voice.

Just then I thought of something that will surely wake her up.

I went to the right side of the bed where she faced just a moment ago. I kneeled down and as I lean closer to her aiming for her left ear, I suddenly stopped when my eyes accidentally landed on her ohh so luscious, moist, soft, and pink lips that if you taste, you'll surely feel like you're in heaven. I was mesmerized and I continued staring at it until I realized that Tiffany was full awake and staring straight at my eyes while smirking...

"ByunTae, What are you doing here? And why are you staring at my lips?" She said in a husky voice, obviously, she's teasing me.

I was shot back in shock and I abruptly stood up. "H-huh?.. I-I came h-here t-to wake y-you up... I-I.. I"

"Ohh, ByunTae is stuttering because I caught her staring at my lips... am I right? Kim Taeyeon?" Before I can say anything she pulled me and it caused me to fall on top of her. Our faces were just inches away from each other and I swear my heart is pumping really hard at the sudden contact.

"Even though I know the answer, I still want to hear your reason." She said while smirking evilishly to me and looking straight at my eyes.

I suddenly panicked mentally thinking of my lame excuse but I know I can't because she caught me red-handed. (It's a shameful act for me you know)

Before I can say my excuse, I felt her soft lips against mine. Her hands snake at my neck and she pulled me even closer deepening our kiss. My mind went blank at the sudden act. But I just found myself responding to the kiss.

After several minutes, we pulled away from each other. I, as well as her, ran out of breath.

"I know you just want to kiss me." She said then she winked seductively at me.

I finally gained my composure "At first no, but now yes." I said while showing my dorky but evil grin.

This time, I'm the one who kissed her... ROUGHLY.

We were doing our thing ROUGHLY, then the door suddenly flung open....

"TaeyOH MY GOD! IT'S 6AM IN THE MORNING AND I CAN'T BELIEVE A RATED-R SCENE MADE A GOOD MORNING GREETING TO ME OMG MY EYES!" Sooyoung shouted like there's no tomorrow then she covered her eyes.

Her loud shouting caused us to pull away from each other and unfortunately, I fall off the bed. Luckily, there's a soft pink carpet so I didn't hurt my back. I immediately stood up and said:

"Yah Choi Sooyoung! Stop acting like you didn't do it with Sunny!"

Her eyes widened at my statement.

"OMG HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT!?"

"Yesterday, I saw you two doing it in the KITCHEN." I said, smirking.

"Ow.. okay okay! I just came here to tell you that breakfast's ready"

"Ok.. we'll just follow. Now go with the other members and tell them I have my breakfast" I said, grining dorkily.

She came closer to me and whispered: "Fany is your breakfast right?" Then she winked.

I smiled then I whispered back to her: "Yes"

"Kekeke~ Enjoy your breakfast Kid Leader"

"Yeah.. now go before Fany suspects anything"

I closed the door and locked it. I turned around to go to Fany's bed and I see her sitting.

"What's that thing you and Sooyoung talked about?" She cocked her head to side and crossed her arms.

"Ahh.. it's about breakfast" I said, emphasizing the word "breakfast" and I sit beside her.

"Oww.. so I think we need to go and join them eating." She said and she was ready to go off the bed but I pulled her back.

"No. I already have my breakfast."

"And what is it?"

"You." I winked seductively and I pinned her down.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

END

Thank you for reading!

Forgive me for little bad english!

Forgive me too if there are any errors!

Oh and comments are appreciated! :)))