Journals and Lava and Writers OH MY ( Terrible title lmao)

The Crescent Club

 " Heechul can you take notes for me." Sungmin asked as he placed his head on the table, his eyes shutting closed.

 " What?! Why do I have too." Heechul asked.

 " Because if you don't, then I won't get any sleep, and I can't protect you."

 " Should've slept last night.' Heechul groaned and nodded letting the bodyguard shut his eyes. He pulled Sungmin's pink notebook from under his arms, not caring if he disturbed the rest, and quickly copied down the notes he had already taken. Then suddenly, the diva groaned. For some reason, his teacher had to have had a 'good' day today. The teacher's energy level was as high as ever, and therefore...

 The teacher was writing faster than any student could handle.

 Heechul puffed his cheeks and slammed his perfectly good number two pencil into the table. Many other students had followed his decision and leaned back. A certain person didn't though. His hand was following the teacher at an amazing speed, and Heechul could only watch.

 ' For a chinese boy, he knows korean pretty well to keep up.' Heechul mused. ' Unless he's just copying each letter and doesn't understand a thing.'

 The class went on like that, and Heechul still had his eyes set on the boy a few seats away from him. Hangeng's hand had officially turned into a dark shade of red, and Heechul bit his lip to keep from saying anything.

 '  I like Donghae. Dong-Hae. East-Sea. Donghae=good. Hangeng=bad. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!'  Heechul screamed in his mind.

 Suddenly there was a loud slam. Heechul opened his eyes and stared at the man in front of hiim: Hangeng. His face was slightly flushed, as his head stared at the wall beside him. Heechul chuckled and looked down to see a notebook. On the top, where the owner's name was suppose to go, there was  From Hangeng To: Heechul. Heechul raised an eyebrow and looked at the chinese man. Hangeng only pushed the journal towards the boy more, tapping it a couple of times.

 " I copy notes for you." Hangeng muttered, knowing he had missed a word somewhere in the sentence causing him to blush.

 " Thank you?" Heechul asked, as he took the journal from the guy's hands.

 " Copy for Sungmin, maybe?"

 " Uh, yeah sure. You heard?" Hangeng only nodded. Heechul smiled for a moment before opening the book. It was a little messy, with some crossed out words here and there. You could tell there was some frustration taken out with the ripped out page marks, but Heechul still thanked Hangeng again ( And Heechul was starting to hate saying it).

 " You are welcome." Hangeng grinned. Heechul was about to return the smile when Hangeng winked, causing the once nice gesture into a growl. Hangeng chuckled and walked back to his desk, the smile still present.

 

 Back at the Club, Donghae fell back, onto the comfy couch he had just bought. He nuzzled his face into one of the pillows enjoying the sent of 'newly bought furniture.'. In the background there were many men dragging in the other furniture. He had bought loads: Tables, chairs, new lighting, pictures, vases, sculptures, clothing, couches, beds, lamps, shelves, stools and more. He could have bought more if he wasn't alone during the three hour shopping trip. Yes, three hours was all it took. Everyone was in school though, except for Eunhyuk, but he couldn't take the chance of being caught by the police.

 Donghae smiled softly and rolled around a bit on the couch before sitting up and stretching. " You guys want a drink?" He asked, directing it towards the working men. He only got mumbled 'no's, some stares and some awkwards shakes of the heads. Donghae pouted and leaned against the back of the couch. The workers were quickly circling around placing the stuff in already previously marked places ( Thanks to Siwon and Sungmin), not giving even an eye to Donghae.

 They weren't doing it to be rude, but they wanted their work done as soon as possible. They had more furniture stored in the three trucks OUTSIDE, of the forest  they could handle with a normal crew, and here they had only about four people working. Siwon wanted the least amount of people walking around in the club, so there was less likely chance anyone would see Eunhyuk, and by the off chance they did, there would be a small chance of them knowing him. A few hours passed and the movers had thought it was a day and headed out. They promised they would unload the rest the next day at the sane tune: If they didn't Siwon's Father would have a say in that.

 Donghae stood up once they left and jumped onto some of the furniture, playing by himself 'Lava'. The ground was lava, and humans don't do good in lava now do they?

 As he was hopping around Eunhyuk came down, boxes in hand. His red hair was bouncing slightly, a few strands falling in front of his eyes a couple of times. Donghae smiled and waved. Eunhyuk acknowledged him with a nod of the head and dropped the box off on the bar.

 "  What's that?" Donghae asked, falling down onto the red, love, seat: Placed in the corner of the room.

 "  I'll tell you if you tell me what you were just doing."

 " I'll tell you, if you promise you will join me." Donghae added, smiling widely.

 Eunhyuk chuckled and leaned against the bar, crossing his arms. He was used to these deals ( He has been living with the boy for a few months now.). " Fine. I promise."

 " I'm playing LAVA! But it's getting boring only being by myself." Donghae explained, with a small pout.

 Eunhyuk nodded. " It's a bunch of stuff, for your  restaurant. Like your plates, and your precious glasses, and your papers."

 " And why did you bring them down here?"

 " Kyuhyun wanted to go through the work done, going to be done, and what has to be done and Hongki needs to practice bartending and waitering already. " Eunhyuk explained. Donghae nodded and sprinted over the box. 

 " Should I make flyers? Like those colorful ones, with pink and orange... like for circuses" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk chuckled and ruffled Donghae's hair.

 " If you'd make flyers than everyone would come here and it wouldn't be meaningful." Eunhyuk explained. Donghae felt his smile falter a bit as he glanced into the box absent-mindedly.

 " I know... but I want it to become famous quickly..." Donghae mumbled. Hyuk wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's shoulders and brought him against his chest.

 " It's already quite famous." Eunhyuk whispered into Donghae's ear. " Didn't you talk to people when you went out shopping."

 Donghae shrugged and burried his face into Eunhyuk's shoulder. Eunhyuk sighed and Donghae's back. He could feel the boy's mouth moving on his shoulder, muttering words that were probably childish wishes to make the place be a hit in two minutes. " Come on, let's play Lava." And at that, Donghae sprang up and dashed towards the couches, already jumping up and down.

 " YES! COME ON! COME!" Donghae squealed. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and started slipping off his shoes when an idea popped into his head.

 " Let's play Lava monster. I'll be the monster." Eunhyuk joked. Donghae shrugged, but quickly got into character. His eyes narrowing.

 " Monster's shouldn't look like monkeys." Donghae announced before jumping onto a couch beside him. Eunhyuk laughed and started chasing the boy around the room, making pathetic growling noises ( Which Donghae had to point out on occasion.) and treating Donghae like a little kid. Hyuk was always a centimeter away from grabbing the younger boy's wrist when Donghae would childishly shriek and jump back. After about ten minutes of playing, Donghae figured out a new way of escaping the monster: Pillows.

 Donghae scooped up a bunch of pillows and swung them at Eunhyuk who couldn't move from shock. The dark red and blue pillows smacked his head in every different direction. Donghae only giggled and held another pillow in front of his chest as protection.

 " HAHA! I will destroy you." Donghae giggled before turning his face back into a glare. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and picked up two pillows flinging them towards Donghae who was currently standing.

 The younger, who was caught of guard, flung his hands around as he fell forewards ( He was trying to smack them away previously.). Eunhyuk sprinted towards the boy and held out his arms catching him right before he fell. And with that, the front door opened.

 " WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY!" Heechul exclaimed running towards the two and wrapping his arms around Donghae protectivly. Eunhyuk stumbled back, holding back the punch he was so ready to serve.

 " He was falling idiot." Eunhyuk noted, rolling his eyes and looking away. His hands easily found their way into his pockets, and the once energetic Eunhyuk was then gone. Donghae didn't miss this and gave him a soft smile before hugging Heechul back a bit.

 " Well then...." Heechul started. Eunhyuk waited for the end of his statement, the 'thank you.' which seemed to never be coming.

 " Just say it." Kyuhyun growled. Heechul sighed.

 " Thanks." This did not help Heechul's hate for the word.

 After their quick greetings everyone circled around the bar. Hongki had started taking the cups and plates out of the box setting them across the bar gently. Kyuhyun had quickly grabbed the papers and set them on the new table a few feet away. Siwon sat on one of the bar stools, swinging back and forth occasionally while talking to Sungmin. Donghae had went up stairs, to do what? Was a mystery to everyone.

 Eunhyuk smiled evily and made his way over to Kyuhyun, setting himself down next to the boy. He felt the boy move over a bit making more room inbetween them. The criminal couldn't tell if it was out of fear or mear kindness. The red head moved over a bit more and found Kyuhyun to slide farther away. Eunhyuk smirked and leaned over Kyuhyun's shoulder. The younger boy tensed. This did not go unnoticed though. Eunhyuk let his head fall onto the boy's shoulder. Kyuhyun's fingers snapped open. The papers fell to the floor.

 " Wh-what are you doing?" Kyuhyun asked, as he shakily reached down to collect the papers.

 " Just looking." Eunhyuk replied. Kyuhyun nodded and evened out the papers on the table in front of him. " You're not still scared of me are you?"

 Kyuhyun bit his lip and shook his head, trying to refocus his eyes on the papers. Eunhyuk chuckled and patted the boy's head before walking away. Siwon excused himself from Sungmin and sat himself next to Kyuhyun, who quickly tensed up and jumped back into the corner of the couch, the papers flying every where. Sungmin whispered to Eunhyuk about the scene, only to cause the red head to laugh. Siwon stared at Kyuhyun for a couple of moments before scooping up the fallen papers.

 " You are so jumpy. You alright?" Siwon asked. Kyuhyun nodded and scooted close to Siwon. He occasionally glanced at Eunhyuk though.

 " E-Eunhyuk... he doesn't... I mean... he won't -"

 " Don't worry. He's actually really nice. A little... at times, tempermental but he tries to be good. Donghae got him to change his mind on the whole killing spree."

 " How?"

 " I don't know really... either Donghae is threatening him or Eunhyuk was easily persuaded.... Honestly, I don't think either is the reason but I need something to work with don't I?"

 " Okay... Siwon, um..."

 " Why aren't you saying Hyung?"

 Kyuhyun stared at Siwon for a good minute before shrugging. " I don't feel like it I guess."

 " What?!" Siwon asked surprised.

 Kyuhyun smiled, trying to put on a completely innocent facade. " What?"

 " You aren't innocent don't give me that look."

 " What look?"

 Siwon chuckled and pushed Kyuhyun shoulder gently. Kyuhyun though quickly brought his hand up to his shoulder, gripping it tightly. His head fell as his face scrunched up and his teeth clenched together. Siwon was about to ask what's wrong when Donghae came sprinting down.

 " I'll get it!" Donghae screamed. His smile was stretched to his ears as he opened the front door. A tall man, stood there, his eyes stared blankly at Donghae while his hand stayed raised in position to knock. Donghae waved and quickly took the guy's hand and brought him in.

 " Welcome to the Crescent Club." Donghae cheered. The man, who was still in a gaze glanced around. Everybody's face practically copied his, but theirs were focused on Donghae.

 " How'd he-" Heechul started to ask.

 " We don't know." Hongki explained, smiling brightly.

 "I'm Donghae. The owner. Nice to meet ya'." Donghae cheered, bowing slightly.

 " Leeteuk." The stranger answered awkwardly. Donghae nodded and started pointing at each member, naming them approprietly. The stranger, now known as Leeteuk, stood there and followed the finger. Even though he was looking, he hadn't taken anything in at all.

 Hi-hey-hello-good-afternoon, were all said as the members were introduced. Leeteuk smiled shyly and nodded, even though he hadn't picked up one single name.

 " Do you want a drink?" Donghae asked. Hongki's face brightened and he had already slid to the refrigerater. " At the moment we don't have any like um 'adult drinks' but I don't think it matters since you're not old enough to drink right? So we have like lemonade right now... and apple juice. We have water of course! And a few fizzy drinks." Donghae quickly explained.

 Leeteuk only replied with. " I'm twenty-one."

 "REALLY?! I am sorry... I didn't know... I wish I could give you a drink but-"

  " Calm down Donghae, he already knows." Eunhyuk announced chuckling. Donghae turned back and smiled sheepishly. Leeteuk sighed and moved over to the bar.

 " A lemonade would be fine."

 " YIPPEEE!" Donghae and Hongki squealed. Donghae ran over to Hyuk and hooked his arm around the older's arm, trying to contain his excitement.

 " Oh, you don't have to pay. It's top of the house." Donghae tried to say in english. Leeteuk glanced at Donghae before breaking out in too a fit of laughter.

 " Good try, but it's on the house." Leeteuk corrected. Donghae nodded in approval.

 " Then it's  ON THE HOUSE." Donghae exclaimed causing the newcomer to laugh.

 Kyuhyun and Siwon made their way over, and Donghae had finally let go of Eunhyuk when the lemonade was served. Everyone was laughing at Donghae's efforts to make Leeteuk feel more at home. Donghae only blushed and smiled awkwardly. Hongki leaned foreward, over the bar.

 " Does it taste good?" Hongki asked.

 Leeteuk nodded and took a few more sips. " It's different... what brand do you use?"

 " I made it. All by myself." Hongki beamed, nodding in satisfaction.

 " Mind telling me what you use in it?" Leeteuk asked, his eyes shining.

 " It's a secret." Hongki announced. Leeteuk chuckled and nodded.

 " Alright."

 " So um... Leeteuk-shii why did you come into the woods.... and here?" Sungmin asked.

 " I'm a writer."

 " Wow so specific." Kyuhyun and Heechul muttered. They mentally high-fived each other once they heard the other.

 " I heard rumours about a building in the woods, and that it was being repaired, and other rumours it was haunted by evil ghosts. Either way I wanted to come figure it out so I could possibly write about it." Leeteuk explained.

 " So your a news reporter?" Heechul asked: Leeteuk had then gained all of Heechul's attention.

 Leeteuk chuckled and shook his head. " No a real writer, as in stories, and novels. I've been having writers block though, and I haven't written even a page of something in over six months. My publishing company has been pretty upset with me."

 " I can understand how your company feels a bit." Siwon noted as he glanced at Donghae. Donghae smiled. He squished himself inbetween Siwon and Kyuhyun to give them both a hug. Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around Donghae's shoulder when he was about to leave. Siwon rolled his eyes but still smiled at the action Donghae had made. He couldn't even attempt at being angry with Donghae.

 " Yeah well, the company should give me a break. It's not like it's my fault that I can't come up with a story idea." Leeteuk whined and leaned his head on the table.

 " Did you tell them that?" Sungmin asked.

 " Yeah. They weren't happy with that." Leeteuk chuckled and took another sip of his drink.

 " So did the restaurant help you at all?"

 " It relaxed me."

 " YAY!" Donghae cheered. Kyuhyun put some pressure onto his hold to keep him down. When Sungmin came to stop it, Kyuhyun wrapped an around the pink-boy's shoulder and dragged him to the other side.

 " Let him have be hyper. I won't let him go though." Kyuhyun explained to Sungmin.

 " So Leeteuk what stories have you written?"

 " I wrote many novels about a made up band and how they met and everything. It had a total of fifteen members. I have no idea what I was thinking but the company seemed to love it and so did many fans. There was a-" And Leeteuk rambeled on about his story.

 Donghae glanced over at Eunhyuk who had set himself on the bar stool. The criminal's eyes were pointed straight at the oblivious Kyuhyun. Donghae watched as his friend's fingers curled and uncurled continuously. He looked at Eunhyuk then at Kyuhyun wondering what could possibly have caused the anger.

 Donghae grinned and gently squealed as his eyes traveled to Sungmin and Kyuhyun's arm. He then knew what had upset him, he knew what was bothering his Hyung, and it was all because of Kyuhyun's arm draped around a shoulder. Donghae jumped a bit.

 " Yes." Donghae muttered before going on his tipitoes and turned to whisper into Kyuhyun's ear: " You have to date Sungmin."

 Kyuhyun's eyes bugged out as he looked at Donghae. " WHAT?!"

 Everyone froze what they were doing. Kyuhyun grabbed Donghae's upper arm and started draggin him out. Kyuhyun gave a harsh apology before shutting the door closed to the bathroom. Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes even more, if it was possible, but didn't make a move.

 " What do you mean I have to date sungmin?!" Kyuhyun whispered harshly. Donghae sighed and smiled.

 " Eunhyuk has a crush on Sungmin." Donghae explained. Kyuhyun stared bewildered.

 " And you want to break his heart by making me date Sungmin? Is this really Donghae I'm speaking too?"

" I thought you were a genius." Donghae whined stomping his feet abit before continuing. " I mean get him jealous. Eunhyuk won't do anything until it's almost too late, ALWAYS. He has really bad timing. Even when escaping Jail. RIGHT before they were going to kill him he made his get away. Eunhyuk is wierd like that, so please. You have to date Sungmin for Hyukkie. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please."

 Kyuhyun glanced down at Donghae's eyes and sighed. It was really no use when you're stuck against Donghae by yourself.

 ' Maybe this is how Eunhyuk got persuaded.' Kyuhyun sighed and nodded. Donghae screamed quietly and hugged Kyuhyun tightly.

 " Thank you so so so so so so much Kyuhyunnie!" Donghae smiled. Kyuhyun smiled back softly and ruffled the boy's hair.

 " Are you sure you're sixteen?"

 " YES!" Donghae pouted.

 Kyuhyun chuckled and shuffled out of the bathroom, with Donghae on his tail. Donghae skipped his way merrily over to Eunhyuk and sat beside him.

 " Is everything okay?" Leeteuk asked.

 " GREAT!" Donghae grinned giving Leeteuk two thumbs up.

 " That's good. OH! i have another story about great computer trying to take over the world but ninjas-"

 Donghae scooted close to Eunhyuk and laid his head on the boy's shoulder. " You don't have to worry Hyukkie."

 " Worry?" Eunhyuk whispered.

 " I don't like Sungmin. I won't take him away from you." Donghae whispered, giggling slightly. Eunhyuk's eyes widened and he stared at the younger in disbelief. " I like someone else. At least I think I do. I don't know what a crush really feels like."

 Eunhyuk felt his heart squeeze. " I swear killing people would be easier than hearing this."

  " Who?" Eunhyuk asked quietly. He knew he was going to regret this.

 " Siwon." Donghae pured.

 And Eunhyuk's attention then focused on Siwon.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

 Sorry for short chapter? And guess what.... I have started making the couples move! WOOOOOHOOOOO!
 I worked hard, and yet it didn't come out good :( 
 

 If you do not read my other fanfiction: Play Ground Wars
 Then I have to apologize again for not updating. I have sadly sent my computer to the digi world ( Seriously my laptop looks like it was being taken over xD) and the computer I am on now, has just two days ago been fixed. So I haven't been able to update.
 Anywhoooooo...... 

Leeteuk originally was not a character for this story, but someone had mentioned that it was their bias and I was like.... I GOTTA PUT HIM IN! xD So, he may be one of those characters which will pop up every few characters or is a permanent. You choose.

 This chapter.... I didn't have in mind writing at all, except for the ending lmao. That actually wasn't suppose to be the ending either :P. But hey, it worked, I guess. I gave you a little Eunhae, Wonkyu, Hanchul, Hyukmin ( xD yeah um.... sorry), kyuhae, Sihae xD. Little snippits of each. I'm thinking of showing you Kyuhyun's life next time ^.^

What do you think?

What do you think of this chapter, favorite couple? Rooting couple?

Quesiton of the day:

Who can guess Kyuhyun's story?

L<3VE
NEINEIE

PS: You are all beautiful.