Wedding

Wedding

 

 

Title: Wedding
Author: KISEOPTIC
GENRE: ANGST, DRAMA
Rating: PG13
Summary: Not all weddings ends with kisses and rings exchanged.
 
________________
 
JaeJoong wasn't dressed for a wedding. Certainly not in a long white v-neck shirt and black skin tight pants. His hair was combed down with his bangs covering part of his face. His 2 inched boots clanking against the wooden surface of the floor. No , JaeJoong definitely wasn't dressed for a wedding. Afterall , he wasn't invited to it. He walked through the crowded hallway only to be greeted by gasps and whispers. He ignored those little gossip es and made his way to the end of the hallway, made a sharp turn to his right and stopped at the fourth door. 
 
His hands found it's way to the door knob , without bothering to knock on it, he flung it open. A piercing shriek came from the woman in the room, she wore a white wedding dress. One that didn't fit her too well. 'J-JaeJoong..' Her eyes widen at the sudden intruder. JaeJoong flashed a charming smile at her , 'Hello there, Jiyeon.' JaeJoong took walked towards her and yanked her hair. 'I thought that since my best friend and my ex-lover are getting married, I should come and congratulate you.' Beats of sweat rolled down from Jiyeon's face. JaeJoong's face was only inches away from her's.
 
With a small faked smile, JaeJoong signaled the men behind him. 'Get her. We're leaving now.' He didn't had to repeat himself twice. A bulky looking man held Jiyeon's waist and threw her over his shoulder. 
 
.
.
.
 
'Hyung ! I saw JaeJoong hyung just now !' A taller man yelled while running towards the groom. The groom's eyes narrowed, 'What is he doing here?' He growled and immediately took off to the bride's room. 
 
Upon reaching there, the door was wide open and Jiyeon wasn't inside. '! ! !' The groom cursed and punched the wall beside him. Why must things like that happen to him on a day that was supposed to be joyous to him ? Deep down inside of him, he knew why. He knew that the reason why all of this is happening right now is because of him. It's always because of him that something bad happens.  The groom fell onto his knees, tears threaten to spill out from his eyes. 
 
At the same moment , his phone vibrates. The groom fished his phone out from his pocket , flipped his phone open and found a new message from an unknown number. He pressed read and almost immediately a picture of Jiyeon appeared. She was tied onto a chair, her dress ripped but still covering her important parts. On her neck for a choker attached her hands. Below the picture was some words, 'You know where to find me , Yunnie boy.' Yunho growled in frustration and threw his phone against the wall. 
 
'Get the car , we're going.' Yunho's eyes narrowed as he pulled his tie to loosen it. Changmin nodded and quickly ran towards the carpark , on his way there, he pulled out his phone and dialed for Yoochun and Junsu. Yunho glanced around the room and spotted a note on the dresser, he picked it up , read it and crushed it. 'I'll get you for this , Kim JaeJoong.' He growled lowly with tears gathering at the side of his eyes. He couldn't forgive what JaeJoong had done. No , he'll never forgive him. 
 
Yunho quicken his footsteps and got into the backseat of the car. Changmin was driving , Yoochun called shots. Junsu was beside Yunho, he placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. 'She'll be okay , hyung. JaeJoong hyung wouldn't do anything to hurt her. Afterall , she was his best friend and now , your bride.' Junsu mumbled quietly. He knew what he just say was a lie. He knows JaeJoong well enough to know that JaeJoong will do anything for revenge. Call him reckless , pathetic , stupid. It doesn't matter to him, not anymore. All JaeJoong knew was that Yunho had betrayed him, cheated behind his back. He hated his best friend for stealing away his ex-lover. He couldn't bring himself to trust anymore. 
 
Yunho sighed, as much as he hated JaeJoong for what he did, he knew that this happened mainly because of him. He wouldn't deny his fault at this. But isn't this a little too much ? 'JaeJoong hyung knows how much you love Jiyeon. And seeing that he still loves you a hell lot, he wouldn't do anything to hurt you.' Yoochun quickly agreed with Junsu. Lies. Lies lies lies. JaeJoong couldn't care less about Yunho's damn happiness right now. They all knew about it. 
 
Ever since they separated, JaeJoong was never the same. He doesn't smile anymore , but when he does , his smiles doesn't reach his eyes. His voice wasn't gentle and loving anymore, it was filled with venom and was hell dangerous. His eyes doesn't sparkle at the same way anymore, his eyes now sparkles in the dark when the fire burns. All in all , JaeJoong became someone they don't know. A stranger, a dangerous stranger. He had this killer aura around him. Hatred , sorrow , revenge. The only words that can be used to describe him.
 
Yunho wasn't the same either. His smiles are so beautiful , so bright and happy. His voice became softer , much more gentle and loving. He became a gentleman , the man every woman dream to have. His eyes sparkles with love and passion. Love, happiness, rainbows and kittens are what Yunho's life is made out of. Yunho became someone that everybody loved. JaeJoong still loves Yunho. Probably a little too much. However , compared to love , JaeJoong hated him more than that. 
 
The car stopped in front of a abandon house, a house that was used to be filled with laughter and happiness. Pushing pass the metal gates, memories of his past relationship with JaeJoong came flooding back into his mind. He stopped walking, the feeling of young love came flooding back. It was as if he was falling in love all over again. He shook his head and continued to walk towards the front door. 
 
He turned the handle and pushed the door open. Yunho took small steps into the house, turned right and was greeted by a sight that he doesn't want to see. Jiyeon was tied to a chair, her dress ripped but still in place, a cloth tied across and a choker on . The chair was tied to the ceiling, meaning to say Jiyeon is dangling down from the ceiling. '.' Yunho cursed, he couldn't do anything. Cutting the rope would mean Jiyeon falling to her death , undoing the ropes would mean the same thing. 
 
A click came from behind her, pushing her aside, JaeJoong stepped out and glared at him. Behind him were his men, his own mafia group. JaeJoong smirked and walked towards Yunho. He signaled his men to hold onto the others. He lifted Yunho's chin to meet his eyes, 'Congratulations on your wedding.' He smirked as his hands went to Yunho's hair . He tugged on them harshly making Yunho to flinch. 
 
Yunho isn't a patient man, he cannot tolerate seeing his love ones in danger, he cannot tolerate things like that. Yunho slapped JaeJoong's hands away and punched him . JaeJoong fell onto the ground, and immediately, a gun shot fired. Jiyeon screamed in pain. 'Have you forgotten , Yunho ? After being my lover for 7 years , have you forgotten how much I hate it when someone touches my face ?' JaeJoong smiled. One of his men shot a bullet at Jiyeon , missing her heart and heart on purpose and injuring her shoulder. Yunho flinched , his bride tied to a chair and dangling from the ceiling with a shoulder injured made him go crazy.
 
'I'm warning you , JaeJoong. Let her go.' Yunho grabbed his collar and pulled him close. JaeJoong chuckled, 'Or else what? You're gonna kill me ? My family ?' JaeJoong laughed and shoved Yunho a side. 'Stop kidding with me, Yunho.' JaeJoong laughed and ordered one of his men to hold him down. 'You can't do anything to me.' JaeJoong continued as he pulled out his gun. With a click and a pull , JaeJoong shot Jiyeon at her knee. 
 
Yunho shoved the men aside, stood up and grabbed JaeJoong's arm, he was all ready to punch him but JaeJoong turned and pointed the gun in his face. One of his men had a knife and was standing close to Jiyeon, all he needed was an order from JaeJoong and off to hell , or maybe heaven, Jiyeon goes. 'Touch me. I dare you to.' JaeJoong growled. Yunho sighed , 'Look, JaeJoong. I know you still love me. But you need to get over it and move on.' Yunho say , still having a good grip on him.
 
'Love you ? I ing hate you, Jung. After what you've done to me, I hate to the core.' JaeJoong spatted. 'After all I've done, all I got back from you was betrayal. I don't deserve this . And don't tell me Jiyeon doesn't too. , that is to blame for this.' JaeJoong continued. JaeJoong came from a family with a dark background. And being the only son , his parents couldn't accept the fact that he was gay and disowned him. He cut off all ties with his parents, worked to earn enough just to provide Yunho with stuff that he couldn't afford himself. JaeJoong's parents died in a crash , he didn't get to see them off. Why ? All because of Jung Yunho, he begged JaeJoong to stay home with him. And being foolish , JaeJoong agreed. JaeJoong gave up everything he had for Yunho, he gave him everything he shouldn't , gave him everything he could but at the end of the day , he got betrayed. Not only by his lover but also by his best friend. JaeJoong couldn't take the blow, he couldn't accept what was going on. The last thing Yunho told him before chasing him out was 'I loved you, but Jae-ah, I want to have my own family. You can't provide me that.' 
 
JaeJoong didn't know what to do, he went back home. But to where he use to call home, cried in front of his sisters and kneeled in front of his parents' grave for days. He took over the family's business as a mafia group and here is where he is now. JaeJoong doesn't know love anymore. He use to think that love is perfect, but now , he only knows that love is for the weak. Love is what causes the world to be what it is like right now. He doesn't believe in love, he doesn't trust anyone. In his world , only he existed and nobody else. 
 
'Well, I'll let Jiyeon go if you promise to come back to me.' JaeJoong smiled. 'What do you say ? Are you willing to fall back in love with me?' Yunho hesitated, he knows he should follows JaeJoong's request. Pretend to fall back in love with him, let Jiyeon be free. His brain told him it's the right thing to do but his heart was telling him something else. 'I'll give you 5 seconds , Yunho. 5 seconds to answer or , bye bye she goes.' JaeJoong pointed at Jiyeon with his thumb.
 
5..
 
4..
 
3..
 
2..
 
'Okay. I'll do it.' JaeJoong smiled. 'Now , that's a good boy.' He patted Yunho's head lightly before yanking his hair, making Yunho meet his eyes. JaeJoong smiled. 'Do you really think that I'll believe what you say? Fall back in love with me?' He patted Yunho's cheek gently with his gun. 'I'm not that stupid to believe in you again, Yunnie boy.' He shoved Yunho onto the floor. 
 
'After what you've done to me. I don't think you deserve another chance for everything. You want happiness ? Well , too bad. Because there goes your happiness.' JaeJoong yelled and pulled the trigger at Jiyeon. The bullet shot through her stomach , blood gushed out from the bullet wound. Yunho yelled and shoved JaeJoong down onto the floor. All he did was laugh , 'You don't scare me.' With that , a loud bang was heard. Jiyeon's body crashed onto the ground. A pool of blood formed on the white carpet. 
 
'Oopsie , there goes Jiyeon ~' JaeJoong chuckled. His eyes turned cold, his pupils widen, he smirked and nodded his head towards the men holding onto Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu. Yunho couldn't believe his eyes. Was this really the boy that he fell in love with 10 years ago ? What happened to Angel JaeJoong ? 'Who are you..' Yunho whispered , his hands balled into fists. 'Me ? Your ex-lover, the one that murdered your bride and your friends.' JaeJoong smiled, 3 gun shots echoed through the house. 4 dead bodies lying on the ground. 
 
'You're not JaeJoong, he wouldn't do this.' Yunho argued. 'That JaeJoong died, he died because of you.' JaeJoong yelled and pointed his gun at him. Yunho took a few steps forward and wrapped his arms around JaeJoong's waist. 'No , he didn't. He's still inside there. Somewhere deep inside..' Yunho sobbed into JaeJoong's shirt. 'JaeJoong, please, come back..' He cried and tighten his grip on JaeJoong.
 
JaeJoong pushed him away , 'I told you. He died.' He whipped out his gun and pulled the trigger. A loud bang and Yunho collapsed onto the ground, lying in his own pool of blood. 'Clean up. 15 minutes.' JaeJoong nodded at his men and made his way out the house. He looked up at the sky , 'He died , Yunho.. You killed him..' JaeJoong sighed and left for the main mansion of the Kim Family. 
 
6 gun shots , 5 dead bodies and a pool of blood.