yback ~

Maknae Special Stage | 막내 특별 스테이지

No One's POV 

 

"Hurry up !" The stylist artist said as Krystal came out from the dressing room , had this dress on . 

Sehun's eyes bulged out when Krystal stepped out of the dressing room . 

Krystal's eyes adverted to Sehun and smiled .

"Your turn to change ." Krystal said as she sat down to get her make up done .

Sehun immediately went to change into his costume . He came out and Krystal had her make up half done . She looked at Sehun and smiled again . 

"Here , my sister brought some light snacks . She'll be watching us at the audience seat later . You better don't do anything silly to me ." Krystal said .

Sehun nodded his head obediently and sat down to have his make up done . 

 

Sehun's POV

 

I saw Krystal came out from the dressing room . I got caught in her beauty for a few seconds . 

*Oh Sehun , what are you thinking !* I mentally slapped myself and went back to reality . Then , I saw Krystal standing there and smiled at me . 

"Your turn to change ." She smiled sweetly at me and said while sat down to get her hair and make up done .

I stood up obediently as if she had cast a magic spell on me that told me to go and change immediately . I came out from the dressing room shyly and saw Krystal looking at me , she smiled .

*What's wrong with her ? She doesn't smile that often ... But today .. Argh , maybe she's just in a good mood .* I stared at her as she looked at me back . 

She then passed me a box of noodles , "here , my sister brought some light snacks . She'll be watching us at the audience seat later . You better don't do anything silly to me ." 

Oh , Jessica sunbaenim cooked it but , what silly thing ? Why would I ? It's just a special stage , nothing even more special !

 

After we were prepared , we watched the 1st pair of maknae to perform . It was Jinwoon hyung and Seohyun sunbaenim . They performed Lady Gaga's 'Paparazzi' . Seohyun sunbae swayed to the song , dancing around Jinwoon hyung while he was busying dancing around . But somehow , they both were abit weird , in some -

"Seohyun unnie is still that awkward ." I heard Krystal remarked .

Exactly , that's the point . I nodded my head and continued to concentrate on them .

I was getting tired of waiting and was about to close my eyes to rest , until the ending of their performance caught my eyes . 

They both kissed . 

I gulpped and was startled but that . I'm not sure if they really kissed on the lips or not but the angle in the camera made it so real . I looked at Krystal who had her eyes almost bulging out when she saw Seohyun sunbae kissed Jinwoon hyung , but still concentrated on it , with her brows furrowed . She didn't even notice me looking at her . 

"Wow , that's a great and cute performance put up by Jinwoon and Seohyun ! Aish , I wonder if they really kissed ? Hahaha !" The MC , Seung Gi hyung said excitedly .

"Yes , next up , we have KARA's Kang Jiyoung and 2PM's Chan Sung ! Let's go to the circus with them ~~" Another MC , Bong Sun noona shouted .

Dang , next will be us ... Jiyoung sunbaenim and Chan Sung sunbaenim performed Beyonce's Circus . They were awesome ! Chan Sung sunbaenim spun Jiyoung sunbaenim quickly and she dropped straight into his arms perfectly . I began to get the tension when the song is coming to an end . 

"Sehun , Krystal , hurry up , go to the backstage now ." Krystal and I were pulled out of the room , to the backstage . The screaming and the loud song made me felt nervous . It's almost like my debut stage . Moreover , i'm dancing with a girl for the first time . My mind was blank that moment when the performance ended and it's going to be ours soon !

"Wow , Seung Gi , you saw that spin ?! That was amazing ! I want to do that with Chan Sung too !" Bong Sun noona joked . 

"Okay , you shall have enough of practice first ! Haha , next up , the last performance for today ~" 

"Let's welcome EXO-K's Sehun and f(x)'s Krystal , will the song , yback ~" Both of the MCs announced . 

BAM BAM BAM ! My heart went crazy pumping now ! The curtains opened and the song started !

 

I’m bringing y back
Them other boys don’t know how to act
I think you're special, what's behind your back?
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.

Take 'em to the bridge

 

Krystal danced to the side of the stage and I moon-walked over to her , and started dancing together . She pushed me away and danced to the other side and there I go again , dancing to her . 

She pulled the bowtie and i grabbed hold of her waist , and we both spin around . 

 

Dirty babe
You see the shackles
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
It’s just that no one makes me feel this way

Take 'em to the chorus

 

Oh , this is the part ! She did a wave on me and her back on my chest , hands in my pocket . Her gently touched my crotch and we went of doing our solo choreography again . Dang , I felt my crotch getting big . Now for the chorus part , 

 

Come here girl
Go ahead, be gone with it
Come to the back
Go ahead, be gone with it
VIP
Go ahead, be gone with it
Drinks on me
Go ahead, be gone with it
Let me see what you’re twerking with
Go ahead, be gone with it
Look at those hips
Go ahead, be gone with it
You make me smile

Go ahead, be gone with it
Go ahead child
Go ahead, be gone with it
And get your y on
Go ahead, be gone with it

Get your y on

Go ahead, be gone with it

 

I danced at the middle of the stage as she made her way towards me . I took off the suit and threw it on the floor . The audience went crazy , of course . She smirked and wrapped her arms over my neck and spun me around , smirking at the audience . My heart flopped when she did that . Then I pulled her in and went close to her face , teasing the audience . They screamed their lungs out . And she pushed me away , dancing to her solo parts . 

I then rushed to her and I spun her around , dropped her down and pulled her in for a hug . Her hands grabbed onto my shoulders while I felt my bare hands touching a cold and smooth skin . yback ~ Our forehead touched each others . But I felt something wrong now . We bowed and went back to the waiting room . 

 

"Oh my god , I thought you were suppose to hold my shoulders ?!" Krystal was mad at me and shouted at me when we went back to the waiting room .

"I'm sorry , it's was too rush and I'm not used to holding shoulders .... It's-" 

"ert ?" Krystal cut my words .

"Ani , i'm sorry , really sorry ." I apologised . Argh , it's so embarrassing , being scolded by a girl and the staffs were all looking at us , giggling and whispering to each other about us .

Krystal sat on the sofa and drank her water . 

"Y-yah , i'm sorry ..." 

"Fine , it's fine ... You're sorry .." She said and went out of the room . I sat on the sofa alone , thinking about my hands touching her .

 

"Omona , did you all saw that ? yback ~ Okay , now , we shall reveal the results given by the 4 judges !" Bong Sun said and the camera rolled to the 4 judges : BoA sunbaenim , Park Jinyoung sunbaenim , Taemin hyung and Yunho sunbaenim .

"Let's see the results for our first group , Seohyun and Jinwoon !" Seung Gi hyung clapped .

The 3 groups stood on stage nervously , clenching their fist .

BoA sunbae : 8/10

JYP sunbae : 8/10 

Taemin sunbae : 8/10 

Yunho sunbae : 8/10 

"Ne , total , 32/40 !! AMAZING SCORE !"

The audience roared fiercely .

Next was Jiyoung sunbae and Chan Sung hyung .

 

BoA sunbae : 7/10

JYP sunbae : 7/10 

Taemin sunbae : 8/10 

Yunho sunbae : 7/10 

"Wonderful , 29/40 !!" 

Once again , the audience roared .

Now . It's our turn ! 

 

BoA sunbae : 8/10

JYP sunbae : 9/10 

Taemin sunbae : 9/10 

Yunho sunbae : 8/10 

Krystal and I were shocked at the scores . My heart almost popped out .

"WOW DAEBAK , 36/40 !!! So , clearly , our winner for this week is Krystal and Sehun ! BRAVO !!" The MCs screamed and the audience stood up and clapped .

We received our trophy and bowed . 

 

"Hey Sehun ," I heard my voice being called behind .

Krystal came to me . She smiled .

"Sorry for being so harsh just now . It's only a show afterall ." She tapped my shoulder .

"Ani , i'm still sorry . Congrats , we've won ." I said .

"Here , you keep this ." She said , giving me the trophy and ran away . 

"Gomawo ~" She shot me a wink . 

*Ah , what's with this girl ? Is she suffering from bipolar ?* I smiled sillily as she ran away , hugging Jessica sunbaenim who's waiting for her in front , with her car , showing me a thumbs up . Somehow , my heart started to throb rapidly as I thought back to the performance just now . A week together isn't too bad afterall .  


 

 

=== HIHIHI !! Sorry for the late update !! But you guys still waited for me ! :D

I'm a new SeStal fan here ~~ <3 ^^

I think this one-shot isn't good ... But i'll work hard in the WGM SeStal ver. :D

Thanks to all the subbies who subscribed to this one-shot and WGM fic ^^ And those who commented too <333

Continue to ship SeStal harder ! ^^

Bye , see y'all in the other fic ! ~~~

 

Sehun : Oh my god , amathingirl , i hate you ! Guythe , the forthed me to thepeak properly ! I had to practithe for theo long !

Amazingirl : Too bad , you're not gonna talk to Krytheal like thihe right ? Theo , you muthe practithe to thepeak properly ! I'm helping you !

Sehun : I don't care ! You're making fun of me again ! Go away ! I bet people are laughing at me now ! Thepeak properly ithe theo troubletheome !

Amazingirl  : Sehun , i don't care too ! I'm the director here ! 

Hahah , hope you guythe enjoyed ! You underthetand what TheHun ithe thepeaking ? :) He'the theo freaking cute <333

Sehun : Theop copying me , copycat ! Thepeak properly !

Amazingirl  : Thehut up ! I like to thepeak like thites ! It makethe me cuter ~ Okay , bye guythe , ignore TheHun !

Sehun : Hey you ! Thetupid author !

Amazingirl : Shut up before I tell everyone that you like Krystal secretly !

Sehun : Yah , theinthee when !! Don't make rumorthe , Theupid author !

Amazingirl : [BREAKING NEW] Sehun is in love with f(x) Krystal secretly !

Sehun : Yah , delete that , dumbathe !

Amazingirl : Too bad , bye bye ! -shut the computer- ===