Meeting you was FATE

Unexpected

 

Victoria’s POV

 

Nichkhun now knew me as a Princess well he’s a bit shocked no really shocked at first but I know he got used to it.

 

“Princess” he teased me as soon as my parents leaved us at the lobby with only one bodyguard

 

“Hey, Don’t call me that.”

 

“But I wanted to”

 

“No” I said a bit annoyed “I heard you’re like a celebrity here”

 

“Hmm, How did you found out?” he asked me with full curiosity on his face

 

“I saw it on the internet as soon I typed your name tons of articles and pictures of you” I said looking in his

 

“Oooooh, you did search me? It’s a pleasure, A princess searched me just to find out about me” he said again teasing me. I love the way he do that. No other man teased me except my father

 

“Hahaha” I only laughed at him.

 

“Yes, Medias always follows me. Because despite of a young age they say I’m a successful man now”

 

“Oh, speaking of medias, how can we go out, I’m sure they will talk about us”

 

“I’m pretty sure, news will come out saying I have a date with Princess of China”

 

“I said stop calling me Princess” I said then pout.

 

“Hahaahah”

 

“What so funny?”

 

“Your so cute” then he pinched my cheeks

 

“So, Now what?” I asked him. I think he has an idea already

 

“I don’t care about them now, Its okay, I don’t want any complications when we go out so we can walk like normal people does” he said as he fix his hair and smirked.

 

How I can melt because of his smile right now. I know his not a Prince but I don’t care who he is now I know in myself this guy will never ever hurt me.

 

“What if we use some disguise?” I suggested

 

“Hmm, not a bad idea. Lets go” he said and pulled me to the nearest store

 

We try many hats, shades, wigs, not so normal clothes, boots. We’re like in the movies where we try to have a different look and I’m so happy I know Nichkhun also

 

“I think its okay now” I said as we both look at the mirror in front of us.

 

“Eung, I’m so not me now” he get sulky because I said I wanted him to look a  nerd today. I put gel on his hair put it one side all and put a big eyeglass.

 

“Whats wrong, its cute though”

 

“You can say that because you look cute on yours” Did he just said I’m Cute

 

I’m also wearing a big pink glasses and a hat. It looks good on me.

 

“Done now? Lets go”

 

Then we walked through the streets. People didn’t recognize us. Good thing. We just enjoyed being together of course no holding hands or whatsoever we’re not a couple so why do we need to do that right. But deep inside my heart I want him.

 

We arrived at the restaurant he wanted us to eat. Its just a normal restaurant but its view and surroundings are very relaxing

 

“You come here often?” I asked as soon we take our seats just beside the window at a corner.

 

“Uh-hah”

 

“Its really a good place,”

 

“It is, My family always come here but now its rare opportunity because we are all busy” He said while looking outside a little disappointed look

 

“Why? You don’t want everything you had now?”

 

“Hmmm,” he is thinking I can tell because he is playing with the tissue infront of him.

 

Then he continued “Its not that I don’t like it. I like business so much but because of that I cant have my freedom because of the reporters keep bugging me”

 

“Well, the same for me I guess”

 

“How come it’s the same for you? You don’t like being a princess?”he asked now. And now I’m playing the tissue.

 

“I like being a princess its just that.. I cant go and act and play like ordinary ones and paparazzi are everywhere, they want everything to know, thats why I always stuck in the Palace” I said with one breathe

 

“Oh, Hi-5”

 

Just in time our late lunch is served.

 

“Its really delicious” I compliment it because its really delicious its not that I haven’t eaten foods like that its just its taste is somehow different and its really good.

 

“I know, here try this” he gave me a slice of the other kind of meat.

 

I hesitantly take it but I don’t want him to get embarrassed and I like it.

 

“Hmmm,really delicious”

 

We continue eating and we finished them all.

 

“I’m so full” I said as I laid my back on the chair comfortably.

 

“Me too” he said and he did what I’m doing now

 

Then people outside caught my attention. A boy and a girl walking holding hands comfortably outside.

 

“They seems so in-love right?” I asked Nichkhun without looking at him.

 

“True, they are couples who don’t have such responsibilities like us” he said as he also looked to the couple. The Couple are wearing couple jackets and it was so cute.

 

“Right” I said now looking at him and I caught he was looking at me. We stayed like that for a moment just staring at each other.

 

“So” I now break the silence “Where do we go next”

 

“Oh! Right, It’s a surprised just trust me okay”

 

“Eung, Can I trust you” I playfully said

 

“Ha! I’m Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, anyone trusted me” He said proudly

 

“Okay, I trust you” I then said

 

“Lets go”

 

We leaved the restaurant and I am now sitting in Nichkhun’s car. My body guard is just following us behind using our car.

 

“So Mr. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul where will you bring the Princess?”

 

 

“Hahaha, Were getting nearer. I want you to wear a blindfold” he said as he gave me a blindfold, he’s prepared.

 

“What?”

 

“Just wear it please” he said as he gave me that smile that can make my heart melt.

 

I follow him instantly I don’t know where are we going since Im not that familiar to the places here. But before I put it on I can see People are getting many

 

I felt the car had stopped. But Nichkhun didn’t go outside. He is getting something at the back seat and then I think he is now ready he goes outside and open the car for me.

 

He untie my blindfold and

 

“Ta-da” I’m so speechless. I dint expect him to bring me here in such places why here but I really like it.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

Today I’m really happy. I know I just met Victoria just yesterday but its like we know each other for long. She’s doesnt complain for me she is not a Princess today she is just like an ordinary girl who is living a normal way like everybody does.

 

I decided to bring her in a place where people usually hang out. I know its impossible for me also to go here but I try my best just to come here. I already planned it last night that we are going here.  I’m wearing a jacket with a hood and sun glasses. Victoria who wasn’t prepared for today was standing dumbstruck to me.

 

“Here, wear this” I said and gave her the jacket same as mine and handed a sun glasses also. I helped her put the jacket on

 

“Mind to say something? You haven’t say a word yet”

 

She just look at me and

 

“Thank you Nichkhun” she immediately hugged me. I’m really surprised I dindt expect her to do something like that

 

“Your welcome” I said as she released her arms around me

 

“You know, I haven’t been in places like this. There are so many beautiful stuffs and I want to buy it” she said

 

“Buy anything you want, my treat”

 

“OOooh, Mr. President is good to me. Hahaha, Okay, I take it”

 

“what?” Then we both laughed at we really don’t know the real reason behind it.

 

We walked along the street, full of stores, bazaars and souvenir shops. I can see Victoria is really happy. I can tell within her sparkling eyes. Non-stop curve of smile on her pretty face.

 

Stuffs that Victoria bought are now handed to his bodyguard following us. Then I saw an interesting store.

 

“Qian” I call her, I decided to call her by name and same to her that is calling me Nichkhun or Khun. “Lets go here” then I grab her arms.

 

“Nice” Victoria said looking to different cute couple things in front of her while I walk to the Clothes collection and get a couple jacket for us. I know it’s a bit weird but I know I can make Victoria happy.

 

“Qian, turn around”

 

“So cute, to whom will you give that?” she asked while touching it

 

“I will buy this for us”

 

“Huh? For us?”

 

“Right, for us. We are going to wear this couple jacket”

 

I leaved her again without her saying anything. I know its too cruel or insane for us to wear even though we are not a couple at this moment but in the future I will make sure we will.

 

We leaved the store wearing the jacket and took some pictures in the busy streets, having fun like everybody does. Its like a vacation for me because I haven’t done something like that.

 

Time seems so fast, now I’m here at the Hotel Lobby where I fetch Victoria this morning.

 

“I had a really nice time today Nichkhun, Thank you very much” she said facing me. His bodyguard went upstairs already

 

“Me too, so tomorrow again if you want” please say yes again

 

“Hmm, Khun I’m sorry to say but our flight is re-scheduled and we are leaving tomorrow before 10 am”

 

What, they are already leaving.

 

“Okay” I said disappointed.

 

“Hey, don’t be sad we can see each other again”

 

“Really?”

 

“Of course we can”

 

“Perhaps, can you give me your number?” Please give it

 

“Hmmm, okay”

 

Then I handed her my phone then after I saved it I dialed her number for her to save mine.

 

“I hope its not a real goodbye, we will meet again okay” I said. I’m really disappointed

 

“Yes, Contact me often okay, Maybe You won’t contact me because your too busy, just send me messages if you want to”

 

“Hey, what are you saying, of course I will have time for you everyday and you know what”

 

“What?” she asked curiously

 

“Maybe you’re going to be tired every minute of every day”

 

“Khun, what are you saying?”

 

“Because you will always running in my mind every minute of everyday”

 

“Hahaah, Okay, Now I will know the reason. Haha”

 

“Goodbye Princess, see you again” I said and playfully bowed to her.

 

“So funny Khun, Goodbye. See you soon”

 

I leaved smiling but I think something is forgotten I really don’t know what.

 

Then “Khun”

 

I turned back seeing Victoria in front of me

 

“Goodnight” then gave me a light kiss on the cheeks.

 

“Goodnight too Qian” she bowed again and rushed towards the elevator. She is blushing and don’t want me to see it.

 

Days and weeks passed We dont  have time to meet physically but we do used communications if we have free time.

 

Like 3 days ago we used Skype again. We talk random stuffs like what we do that day and its like a daily routine for me to text her first every morning and text her every night just to say goodnight.

 

We really became close. I asked her once if I can court her and she just said why not and she immediately changed the topic. I wanted to be his Boy friend.

 

Now we’re both busy and its 3 days since we last contacted each other due to many meetings and conference. She also need to attend many events since she is a Princess and its her duty as soon she was born in this world.

 

Its Saturday today and probably its Sunday tomorrow. I don’t have any meetings or appointments. My family are not here they are now In Jeju relaxing. I gave them time to just released there stress. They wanted me to come but I decline since I have better plan to do tomorrow.

 Just before I text Victoria this night I make a call to someone.

 

“Good evening, this is Nichkhun Horvejkul from Korea, can I talk to….” I haven’t finished my words because the man I wanted to talk to is now speaking directly to me

 

“Oh Nichkhun, How come you called? Is there anything important?”

 

I talked to the man on the phone. I told him my whole plan. Good thing this man despite of his position he is still a father figure to anyone. I already asked him permission and just like that he agrees.

 

Victoria’s POV

 

“So tired” I said as I laid on my bed. Today, Saturday, days that supposedly I can rest. I just came back from a charity event. I love doing Charity especially for homeless kids.

 

Its been 3 days since I talked to Nichkhun. We’ve been really become so close. I can say that I like him. The way he text me early in the morning just to say Good Morning and every evening to say Good night. All precious thing I loved

 

Beep beep beep

 

I hurriedly get my phone on my bag

 

From: Khun Khunnie

    Goodnight My Princess! Hope you had a nice day.

 

I know it’s a simple yet sweet message and I loved it.

 

To: Khun Khunnie

    Goodnight to you too My Nichkhun. Hahaha :]

 

We’re always like that teasing. I didn’t expect any reply because I know he is also tired. A president of biggest company at his age its so tiring.

 

I freshen up and ready to go to sleep. When my assistant knocked and went in to my room

 

“Good evening you’re Highness”

 

“Hey, I said you can call me just my name don’t need to be formal”

 

“Ah, yes. Miss Qian. Tomorrow there’s a sudden appointment”

 

“What, its Sunday and that is supposedly my free day or a family day”

 

“I know but your father is the one who wanted you to go there in behalf of him”

 

“Eung, I cant say no, right? So I’ll guess I will go. What time is t by the way? And where?” I asked my assistant who is standing behind me as I brushed my hair.

 

“Don’t worry ma’am its still in the afternoon about 5:30. And I don’t know yet the place. Your father didn’t tell it yet”

 

“Okay, you can go now. Goodnight. Just close the door”

 

Then my assistant leaved and now I already facing my ceiling. How I miss Nichkhun. Tomorrow it will be another day.

 

I woke up around 9:30 am and its kinda weird usually every Sunday my father and mother would wake me up early morning just to have breakfast but today they didn’t. Maybe they have some urgent thing to do.

 

I stretched my body and go to my balcony. This day will be great I said in my mind because the sun is shining brightly to me. I took a shower and put a nice dress just to commemorate this amazing day.

 

I found my parents in the garden having a tea.

 

“Good morning, Mom, Dad” I said and gave them a kiss on the cheeks

 

“How was your sleep? I think its really good sweetie” My father asked me

 

“It is Daddy, but how come you didn’t wake me up and have breakfast?”

 

“Its just that we know your tired yesterday and you will have again an appointment later” My mother said as she handed me a cup of chocolate

 

“Speaking of that, Dad where’s that appointment and about what? So I can have a background check or something”

 

“Sweetie, you don’t need to do that. About children and elderly.”

 

The tea time was so wonderful but I can really tell somethings weird.

 

It is now 4:30 and I’m 50% ready. My mother is the one who chose my dress.

 

I’m wearing a dress just below my knee. Actually it’s a floral light pink dress and again she chose the doll shoes I’m going to wear

 

“Mom, its weird. Why are you choosing my attire for tonight? Don’t tell me it’s a blind date. Seriously I’m not going if it is.”

 

“No sweetie. I just miss doing like this to you”

 

Now I’m infront of the mirror fixing my hair. I’m already finished and ready to leave. As I walk downstairs my parents are in the sofa waiting for me to leave.

 

“Good Luck, Sweetie” Mom said

 

“My daughter is indeed a Goddess.”

 

“Dad, Mom. I will go now. See you later.” I kiss there cheeks and now going to the car. Its really weird but I just stop thinking of it since it is really a good day for me.

 

As the Car passed by buildings, different establishments. Well, I’m too bored so as minutes passed I just didn’t mind where our car would go. I just play games in my phone.

 

Then suddenly the car stopped..

 

“Butler Kim, why did you stop the car? Are we already there?”

 

“Sorry Miss”

 

What? What is he saying?”

 

Then 2 men entered the car and put a blindfold to me

 

“Who are you? Let me go?” I said fighting to their strength but I’m a woman and I’m not that strong

 

I was crying with my arms holding locked with them

 

“Please just let me go” I’m begging but they are not answering

 

“we will not harm you” the man said

 

I was crying and still begging for my freedom as the car stopped still having my blindfold

 

“Where are we? Where do you want me to go?” I asked as we walked. They are helping me to walk since I cant see.

 

“Just be patient” the man holding me said

 

I shut my mouth but still crying. Then they let me sit.

 

“This thing will move and if it stops just untie your blindfold”

 

I just nodded. Then the thing moves and it moves upward. Thoughts are running in my mind maybe I’m inside the elevator going to some room or what then it stops.

 

I immediately untie the blindfold and to my shocked I’m inside the ferris wheel but still crying. Then I found a big letter in front of me.

 

“Please look down”

 

I moved to the other side to I can see who wrote this and to add to my surprised I saw him. The man I missed. The man I like but eventually I love. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul.

 

I don’t have energy to say something as I looked down but he is holding placards with letter written in English

 

“First off all, I’m sorry… We first met at a Ferris wheel and I know we just met months ago but Victoria my feelings for you are getting stronger and everyday your always in my mind. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in-love was beyond my control”

 

Then he stops and smiled at me.

 

Then he continues.

 

“Call me crazy but its true I’m really crazy for you”

 

My hearts seems to pound faster and faster

 

“Princess, can you be my QUEEN?”

 

The last placard makes me jump off the ferris wheel and say my answer. Its too romantic. I know I will do the right decision.

 

“Hey, can I please go down first before I will answer”

 

He nodded and then he gave a signal to the operator and the ride moved.  I cant think nice that moment but I know if I will give Nichkhun the answer I know he will not hurt me.

 

Now, I’m going to the place where Nichkhun is standing he is smiling widely but I just let a emotionless face

 

“Hi” its all I can say

 

“Whats your answer?”

 

“Me.. ahm.. “ so nervous “It would be an honor my King”

 

With that he shout “Yes, Yes Yes. Woooh, I love you Victoria Song”

 

Then he hugged and carry me and turned me round.

 

“I love you too, Mr. Horvejkul”

 

Then fireworks started. Proposals like this are my dream when I was young. We were still hugging while fireworks are coloring the dark Night sky.

 

That night will end both of us happy and it would be remember forever. And forever the Ferris wheel will be our witness for our undying love to each other. The Ferris wheel is the reason why we met and now its also the reason why Nichkhun and I are together.

 

“But how come you managed to kidnap me, I’m supposed to have an appointment” I asked as we walked to the car ready to go to the palace

 

“Ask your father”

 

With that I just pouted because I can really tell that my family trusted Nichkhun with me.

 

    The end

=======================================heartheartheart==========================================

 

Good Day. It ended :] How was it? Boring? Lack of Ideas? What tell me? Haha. The picture I used credits to the owner. I just love the way he/she edit it. Seems so true. Lets hope oneday we can see real pictures of them like that.

I ended it now because 3 days from now I will be in college and I cant write story from then since I need to study :] Till next time