We just MET

Unexpected

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

Believe it or not since I was young I believed in fate and True love. And I don’t find love just let it find you.

 

People meet in an unexpected way, unexpected time and for meaningful reason.

 

I am Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul,Heir of the most powerful jewelry company in Korea and one of the most prestigious companies all over-the-world. My father died 3 years ago that’s why I become the President of our main branch here and my older brother in the States. Well, since I was young I expect that people gave attention to us, we’re like celebrities, Medias tries to find news about us and the worst part is that even my love life they’re so interested. Every week they release rumors about me dating models, actress and singers the worst part is that one time I decided to have lunch with my cousins. And of them is a model and international model, the next day we just laughed at the news saying that meet “Nichkhun’s Fiance”. My cousins and I are really close.

 

Now, I’m here strolling along the street with my dating attire. I just finished my blind date a while ago and I got a bit bored of it. Since I became a workaholic my mother wants me to marry or have at least a girl who can take care of me beside her. But I don’t want to do it anymore I’m so sick and tired of it.

 

I don’t know where am I heading. I left my car in the hotel. Everytime I saw couples or families walking together I always get envious or jealous. Then it hit me, when will love find me. I hope its too soon because time passes by and we grow older. But its okay, I’m sure out of millions of girls or billions of girls in the world there is this someone who I’m destined with. I know its ridiculous for me to say things like this. I know many women likes me because of my looks and money but I don’t want them.

 

To my surprised I’m now standing at an entrance of an amusement park. My last time I went to an Amusement park was when I was little with my whole family. We were so happy back then but it wont happen again this time. I decided to enter the park and its like a new world now. Children, couples, families, circle of friends gathered here and they all having fun. While I’m all alone with a hood on so that people wont recognize me. I don’t like being in the spotlight. Even though I’m not an artist yet they are so interested in me.

 

I walk and walked and walked. Then I saw a Ferris wheel. I haven’t ridden it yet and I love to try it now because I don’t know when I will be back to this kind of place.

 

“One ticket please” I said to the staff who is collecting fee so I can ride the Ferris wheel

 

“Only one Sir?” He said with and I only nodded.

 

“Just wait sir, Heres the ticket and Thank you please wait for your turn”

 

“Okay, Can I just buy a drink first?”

 

“Of course sir, “

 

Then I buy a drink to the nearest store. Then when I’m going to go back to the ride. I suddenly stops walking

 

I put my hands on my heart “Ha? Whats this, I’m so nervous but why” I asked myself in a soft voice

 

Now, I’m here waiting for my turn to ride that. It’s the only one I want to try and its getting late so I’ll probably go home straight after this.

 

Victoria’s POV

 

“Yes” I said as soon I escaped from my bodyguards outside the comfort room

 

I haven’t introduced myself yet, I’m Song Qian or Victoria Song, well I’m a princess of China that’s why I need to be careful everytime and I need some bodyguards every time I go somewhere. But I always want to be just like any ordinary girl, living in a very simple ways. I want to try to loved and be loved by someone I wanted to.

 

My parents said its time for me to marry someone. They even introduced me to some Crown Prince of other places but I don’t want any of them. Everytime they date me or court me I always say No to them. I’m prank to them that I don’t want any of them. I don’t want to marry a prince and be the girl who just sit and wait for their return. I want someone not a royal blood.

 

Well, now I’m outside of the hotel wearing jacket and pants. Wondering the busy city of Seoul. My family visited this country because of some arrangement that’s why I am able to come to Korea.

 

I don’t know where am I heading to but I’m good at directions. I also know how to speak Korean because I needed to as a future queen.

 

Then a place caught my attention. A noisy place but I’m sure full of happiness An amusement park. I’ve been to an amusement park in China but I haven’t tried any rides since I was there to cut the ribbon and I don’t have time as my assistant said.

 

I hurriedly enter the place and

 

“Whoa,” I said its really big. I want to try some rides but first I went to an arcade and a photo booth to commemorate my visit there. I’m so careful because I don’t want to attract attention.

 

I’m so tired after wondering around the place. Then I decided ride the Ferris wheel as to my last stop. I bought ticket

 

“One ticket please” I said to the staff

 

“Oh, Okay Ma’am, “

 

“Thank you”

 

“Here your ticket ma’am, and By the way can you share the ride with the man who also just bought only one ticket since you two would be the last to ride and we don’t have any available space” The man said politely slightly begging. At first I was hesitant but I just looked to the man who just buy his drinks and he seems nice and innocent

 

“Okay, I can,”

 

“Thank you ma’am, please wait for a while, “

 

I just nodded and wait to the railing for my turn to ride it.

 

After a few minutes of waiting the announcer announced that we can now ride. I enter first then I took a sit then

 

“Ma’am, here’s your companion and Thank you for riding and enjoy” The man in the booth said and then The man just looks at me and went straight to the opposite side of my sit

 

Its so awkward. I didn’t look at him and I can sense that he is also not looking at my direction. Well. I just enjoy my sit and waiting for the ride to start.

 

As soon the Ferris wheel started to move my eyes grew big as soon I saw some view of it.

 

“Woow” I said looking outside

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

I enter the Ferris wheel but the man in the booth a while ago said

 

“Sir, Can you ride it with someone, because its full already and she only buys one ticket as you are. She already accepts it and its okay for her to join you” he said asking forgiveness and begging

 

“Okay” I said and nodded

 

“Thank you sir, this way please”

 

I saw the girl and she seems different again my heart beats fast I’m so nervous I really don’t know why. I took the opposite side of her sit without looking at her I decided to just look around. Then suddenly the ride moved and I was like

 

“Wow” I also heard she said “Wow”

 

Then an awkward silence a very awkward silence. When we were now at the most highest part of it we heard a loud

 

“Baaaaaaaaaaaaaang” Then the ride stops and it all went black no light

 

The girl suddenly went to me crying and sobbing

 

“Noooo, I’m so scared” she said sobbing near me. At first I’m hesitant to touch her and make her stop but my hand seems so automatic that I hugged her and caress her back saying “Sssshh, Its okay don’t be scared. I’m here”

 

Then I again feel my heart. The girl seems to be fond about my hug and she stops crying but still sobbing

 

“Shh, its okay” I again said

 

She then lift her head and I also do the same I look at her and that moment all I can hear was

 

“Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot” Its like the moment you cant see anything but her eyes full of sparkle. Its very awkward

 

 We stay at that position I don’t know how long but for me its like forever.

 

Just then “Sorry our dear customers please don’t panic…..” The announcer said with a megaphone explaining about the sudden black out

 

I released the hug and now we’re just sitting side by side without looking at each other

 

“Sorry, for the…Hug” I said hesitantly and I have an urged to look at the back of hers

 

“Hmm, Sorry too for panicking and go with you” She said then now we were looking each other

 

“Its okay, your scared so you really going to that”

 

She just nodded and shot a smile. Wow. Its like an angel smiling to me. I hold again my heart who is beating really fast. Is this it. Is she the one? I asked myself

 

“Whats wrong with your chest?” She said worrying “Is it hurt or what?” She asked me and hold my chest.

 

Then again its silent I look to her eyes and she looked to my eyes then she immediately released her hand to my chest

 

“Sorry”

 

“mmm, excuse me miss but can I know your name, Your not Korean right?” No I asked the question popping a while ago

 

“Yes, I’m not Korean I’m Chinese, My name is Song Qian or Victoria Song as an English name, you?”

 

Ah, she’s Chinese and good thing she don’t know anything about me “Nichkhun Horvejkul Thai-Korean”

 

“Nice meeting you” Then we shake hands

 

Then the lights went on and now I can see her very angelic face really like an angel, her red lips, her very pretty blonde hair, and her bunny eyes that attracts me very much.

 

Victoria’s POV

 

Its so embarrassing. I just went to a man who I haven’t know and then he hug me just to care for just to stop me crying. During that time my feelings are so weird I don’t know what was really going on.

 

We just exchanged our names and I guess he also don’t know me which is really a good thing for now. I don’t think I need to lie about myself but I didn’t tell him that I’m a princess.

 

“Nice meeting you, Qian” he said as soon as we leave the Ferris wheel and now I’m walking to the exit

 

“Same to you Nichkhun, Goodbye! I need to go now” I said and gave him a bow as a sign of respect

 

Then now, I’m walking and now a few meters away from the exit but my feet doesn’t want to go and my mind seems bothered especially my heart who seems so incomplete.

 

In the trance, someone tap my shoulder and my heart beats 10x more.

 

I turn around seeing the sweating Nichkhun who needs some air to breathe first

 

“Oh Nichkhun, whats wrong” I asked a bit worried

 

“Hmm, Can we…. Meet.. Again” he said not so confident and I love the way a man is like that. I never saw someone even princes do something like that

 

“Well, I’m only here for 5 days and will be back to China, but we can meet tomorrow if you want to”

 

“Then tomorrow then, hahaha, so where will I fetch you” he asked now he’s confident

 

“At xxx hotel just wait for me in the lobby around…”

 

“Lets have lunch, how bout 11am”

 

“Then its settle, Its 11 then, see you. Goodbye Nichkhun”

 

Now I need to go to the hotel. I’m prepared. My ears are always prepared everytime I do something silly but my parents always told me that even though I do silly things and even escaped from bodyguards as long I go back to them safe no harm and no one got harmed its okay they will always understand me. I just loved my parents.

 

I don’t know why I gave Nichkhun a trust for tomorrow its seems that he is a trustworthy person. I just want for tomorrow that he would not be shocked about me being a Princess.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

“Assa”I said as I walked back to the hotel where my car is parked. Its my first time to ask a girl out. I just loved it. I don’t want to tell to Mom first about Victoria for now, I want to tell her if I can now court Victoria.

 

I went home straight I even sing-a-long at my car because of happiness.

 

“Hi Mom, Hi Cherleen” I said to them as they were in the living room watching Tv.

 

“I want to sleep now, Goodnight” Then I kissed them in there cheeks.

 

I leave them astonished not even saying a word. I guess they are so surprised because it the first time they saw me smiling after work and I’m very happy.

 

“What with him?” Mother asked Cherleen who seems to know the thing

 

“Mom, I guess he already found someone”

 

“Lets just hope”

 

Tonight I will sleep with a happy smile on my face. I feel so relaxed that I want to be  11am now so I can meet her. The woman I’m waiting for.

 

The next day, Nichkhun seems in a rushed to go to his office to finish his works. And at 10:00 he finished his meeting and decided that its all up to Yanin the rest of the day, Yanin his younger sister who is the Vice-President of the Company next to his.

 

“I’m leaving now, “ I said to Yanin who seems happy about seeing me happy

 

“Goodluck on what are you up to Brother”

 

“Thank you, Nin”

 

I went to the parking lot and dialed the restaurant. The restaurant is just near her hotel and if she want to we can walk I’m afraid of Media but I don’t care I’m happy that’s all that matters but It also scares me maybe they will hunt Victoria one day. But Love conquers all I know Victoria can understand.

 

Now at 10:50 I’m at the lobby waiting for Victoria. I’m so nervous that I always sighed and my eyes can’t focus on one thing now and then.

 

I stand up as soon I saw Victoria walking towards my direction but why does she have 2 men beside her like a bodyguard.

 

“Good Day Nichkhun, Sorry a bit late”

 

“Its okay,”

 

“ Oh Nichkhun can we wait, My mother wants to see you before we leave”

 

What, her mother. My gosh. I’m so nervous.

 

Then suddenly a very gorgeous woman walks towards us and he even have bodyguards too. Perhaps they are so rich that they needed that.

 

“Mom, He’s Nichkhun Horvejkul”

 

“Oh, your so Handsome. So you’re the reason why my daughter cant stop smiling last night” the woman said. She’s so into it. There mother-daughter bond was really strong.

 

“Mom”

 

“Is that true, its my pleasure to meet you Mrs. Song and of course meeting your daughter is worth the wait”

 

“Really, Nice meeting you too Nichkhun, Please take care of Song Qian okay, “ she said in which I nodded

 

Then a man who seems so serious walk towards us. A bit familiar.

 

“Hi dad” Victoria said and rushed to the old man.

 

“Hon, meet Nichkhun Horvejkul, the man Qian is telling about” Her mother said

 

“Oh, I see, So you’re the son of Nicholas Horvejkul” The man said to me. I’m sure I saw him somewhere

 

I’m so nervous but so nervous that I just nodded and then something came up to my mind

 

“Yes sir, that’s me. But I think I know you……” I said while shaking hands to him “You’re my father’s king childhood friend who he introduced to me I think 10 years ago”

 

“Now you know, Nichkhun! Nice meeting you again” He said now smiling

 

Victoria who seems so shocked that her Father Knew me.

 

“So you’re a princess” I asked Victoria who just smiled to me. With a bit sorry face expression.

 

Ha. I didn’t expect it. That I would meet again the King and I unexpected fall for the Princess.

 

Am I be able to date her without complications? They are royal blood a royal family. Princesses are for Prince but I’m not a prince. Would I just stop? Or let it be and try.

 

1st Chapter out!

I know it’s a bit am.. boring or what. And Thank you to my 6 subscribers

nuraanne


inacute


Anis_Yusman


aiquyen0201


Skaisha


yeppeuntohgi

 

I appreciate your support again to me, :] Thank you so much. I know I’m not that good but Thank you. Unnie’s