Welcome to Lovers' Paradise!

Lovers' Paradise

“Paradise Café

Come and join in the lovely world of Paradise Café!

Desserts: Blueberry muffins, butterscotch cookies, brownies, valentine cookies, chocolate cake, carrot cakes, cheesecakes and more!

Drinks: cappuccino, Americano, latte, chocolate/strawberry/vanilla milkshake, milk tea, hot chocolate, cold coffee and more!

Paradise Café has a lot more to offer! ♥”

 

Sungjong proudly stuck the poster for his hyung’s café on the street light. He wiped away his sweat. It was a windy afternoon but he had been working since the morning, sticking posters everywhere in Seoul. His cousin, Kim Sunggyu had recently opened a new café near a children’s park. It was quite popular in its area. Many customers were recommending Sunggyu to change the café’s location to attract more customers but the café owner refused to do so. The park gave off a fresh feeling and a surge of energy overcame the owner and his workers as the children played. Business is business, so Sunggyu made a decision to put posters and ads all over Seoul for his café instead.

 

The youngster smiled as he walked back to his workplace. It was almost 5 o’ clock, which meant children were probably dragging their parents into the café. Besides Sungjong, there were 5 more people who worked in the café: Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon who prefers to be called Hoya, Lee Sungyeol and Kim Myungsoo who goes by the name of L. Dongwoo was Sunggyu’s childhood friend so he joined the café as a waiter to help the young man. Woohyun, a rebellious youngster who needed money was the chef. Dongwoo’s boyfriend, Hoya was also one of the waiters. Lee Sungyeol the choding acted as the coffee machine; his specialty being anything related to coffee. Finally, L. The mysterious L who gets weirder and weirder day by day was the last waiter. As for Sungjong, he did everything and anything from cooking to cleaning to catering to playing. Sunggyu was obviously their supervisor.

 

Paradise Café was visited by all kinds of people: lovers, parents, children, elderly, criminals, lawmakers, police officers, aspiring artists, chefs, food critics etc. The place was nicknamed Lovers’ Paradise because a lot of people found love, rekindled their dwindling love and met love…for the first time. Maybe it’s because of the delicacies, maybe it’s because of the variety of people or maybe it’s because of the ever so handsome workers. Paradise Café was a paradise which once you entered; you just had to keep coming!

 

“Welcome to Paradise Café!” 4 voices chorused into one.

 

Sungjong giggled. This was exactly how the customers were welcomed. Whichever employee was free had to stand by the door and welcome customers. Sungjong hurried by his hyungs side. A stranger was coming this way.

 

“Welcome to Paradise Café!” The 5 people smiled as they saw a new customer.

 

Indeed, welcome to Lovers’ Paradise!