When I Say That I Love You

When i say that i love you

And the new Goddess title goes to Eunkyung.......... Horray....... The auditorium in school become so noisy after title Goddess given to Eunkyung. Why must be her? Nearly all students at the school given bribe by groups Bella because they do not want Seohyun get the title. For Bella enough continuously year Seohyun get title Goddess. They admit Seohyun certainly an Goddess but because group Bella against group So Nyuh Shi Dae therefore they want their member win the title. From the beginning Bella group dislike So Nyuh Shi Dae group because So Nyuh Shi Dae owns package that enough as a group that is respectable many but what force to Bella group because they do not like competition. They are rather control all

 

 

The Bella Group dreams become true when almost all of the members of So Nyuh Shi Dae group have to leave the school because 8 of them are going to be graduate. Now the only remaining members from So Nyuh Shi Dae is Seohyun. The Bella who consist of Eunkyung, Jihye, Ahnjyo and Hyohyun going to compete with Seohyun to get the Goddess title and know that they had bribe the school members so all the votes will go to the Bella.

 

 

The result had been told. The Bella met Seohyun and tried to bully her.Being a calm person makes Seohyun didn't fight but stay calm. This make the Bella become more aggressive. They hit and punch her. Luckily someone stop them. "Hey! Stop that fight!", someone scream and run to them. It was Kyuhyun. What are you doing here? He asked the Bella. Nothing we just........ "Nothing! is this nothing you say when you hit her! Is this the real goddess will do? Eunkyung, your title will be taken away if this thing happen again. Now go." Kyuhyun cuts Ahnjyo words and give the Bella a threat. The frighten Bella walks away and now only Seohyun and Kyuhyun left. The atmosphere was awkward. Kyuhyun breaks the silence by asking her condition. Seohyun who never thought that there still a person who care about her only nod and finally walks away. Kyuhyun who can't stand with her follow her and shout her name.

 

Seohyun....... Wait for me.....

 

No. I won't... Just leave me...

 

I can't.... Please stop

 

 

I said go away..... I'm not the queenqa anymore..... Please dont bother me.....i dont need your sympathy... Seohyun walk fastly and Kyuhyun was just a few step behind her....

no...... please don't ask me to let you go.....Kyuhyun hug her....

please.....just  go away...... Seohyun tried to free her body from the hug by Kyuhyun

no...because when i say i love you i really mean it. Not because of your beauty, not because of your title, not because of your intelligence but it because of my love for you. I'm sorry that i take this long to confess my love to you. It not because that I'm scared but it because i want you to know that whatever happen or if something happen. Even if everybody left you, i want you to know that i will be the last person who will always trust in you. That's why i never want to let you go. Even if this world apart. I want you to know that i always stand behind you. Do you understand me?", Kyuhyun give his explanations.

 

Seohyun who touched by Kyuhyun words only cry. She feel safe when Kyuhyun hug her. Finally she knows what is the feeling when someone love her. She faced Kyuhyun and return a hug. She whispered "Thank You. I love you". Kyuhyun lift Seohyun's chin and finally give her a sweet kiss.........

 

The END

 

A/N: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.... MY IDEA HAD GONE AND NOW IT HAS RETURN AFTER SOME INCIDENT........ DON'T WORRY I'LL UPDATE MY OTHER STORIES TOO