Chapter Eighteen: C.A.P.’s Confession

Double Life

Chapter Eighteen: C.A.P.’s Confession

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

As three weeks passed, March came in with spring and soon, White Day. C.A.P. still had the flowers and teddy bear. He was in his room as he looked at it as it if it were torturing him. He was sitting on his bed as he grabbed his pillow and covered his face. I can’t take it anymore! It’s killing me and I have to say it! I need to get over it…I need to tell her…I’m sorry Niel…your hyung loves Han Mi more than you will.

He stood up as he took the roses and teddy bear, rushing out of the room.

Chang Hyun caught him by the arm, “hyung, where are you going?” He looked at Min Soo’s hands as he was holding roses and a teddy bear, “well, have a nice White Day,” he chuckled.

Sae Mi came out of her room and gasped, “no way. You’re giving it to Han Mi?!” She gulped and looked away, “you better hurry…Niel and Han Mi is going to Jeju Island in two weeks for their wedding…” Yes. In that short one month time slot, the families planned out their wedding.

Min Soo took a deep breath and nodded, “I’m leaving…” He ran out and went towards his car. Han Mi…He thought as he was in his black convertible with its hood on top. Min Soo the engine and held his hands on the steering wheel.

Han Mi—I’m not going to give up. I really like you…I’m not going to take that away. Niel may like you as I noticed over the weeks…but I’m not going to lose…I won’t have my heart thrown away in the deep sea and having years to recover. I’m not going to just sit around and do nothing. Just you wait Han Mi—I’m coming.

▄▄▄▄▄

Han Mi was walking around her bedroom. Daniel and she had been close but it wasn’t the right feeling she had. Her heart didn’t beat fast like how she was with Min Soo and her face didn’t turn red like a cherry as well. She sighed and looked out her window. Her eyes widened as she saw a convertible pull up the curb. She opened the window up and stuck her upper half body out. She saw Min Soo coming out and her heart started beating fast like usual, “C.A.P.?” She whispered.

Min Soo looked up and saw Han Mi eyeing him. He blushed and took a deep breath. He went closer to the house and held out the teddy bear and roses, “Han Mi…” He shouted as those who happened to pass by looked at him. “Han Mi…I’m sorry I haven’t told you this earlier…”

She gulped and looked at the people stopping and staring at them. Her heart was beating hard like the sound of drums playing at a huge concert hall. Han Mi sat down on the windowsill and looked at him.

“Han Mi!” He shouted out to the world, “I like you!!!!” Many people stopped and stared at the young man holding roses and a teddy bear up in the air. Min Soo’s heart was thumping quickly as he wanted to run away in shame.

Everyone looked up the window and saw Han Mi sitting there. It seems like people wanted to see a little show. Han Mi looked at him and stood up, making her disappear in Min Soo’s view. Min Soo let his head drop as he quickly heard the front door open. Han Mi stood there with a bright smile on her face, “Oppa…”

Min Soo’s smile brightened as he walked towards her, handing out the roses and teddy bear to her. Han Mi gladly accepted his gifts. He looked at her for a couple seconds and slowly embraced her, his arms wrapped around her tightly.

People who were watching were touched and clapped. But for someone certain who was standing by the alleyway across the house was not. He held his head down and sighed. Seems like he confessed…I’m confused now…Do I really like Han Mi?  Daniel was leaning against the wall as he brought his head up, wondering what to do now. He liked Han Mi since last year but he knew that Min Soo liked her first. He felt selfish as he thought the marriage would be an advantage.

“What do I do?” He asked himself as he slowly left.

▄▄▄▄▄

Back at the Yoo Residence, Sae Mi was sitting on the swivel chair with her tippy toes touching the floor. She swung side by side while tapping her pencil on the workbook. She was very smart for her age but she sighed as too many thoughts were packed in her mind. She wondered how Min Soo did but somewhere in her mind she was slowly thinking about Byung Hun.

Chang Hyun opened the door as he was holding the land line phone, “Noona…you have a call,” he chuckled as he gave the phone to her and quickly left. Sae Mi’s head tilted as she put the phone by her ear, “Hello?”

“YOO SAE MI!” A deep loud voice shouted as Sae Mi slightly jumped. “Y-Yes?” She whispered as there was a short pause on the line.

“TUTOR ME!” A voice shrieked as Sae Mi blinked and suddenly laughed, “L.Joe?!” Byung Hun was sitting by his desk with line paper crumpled up and worksheets spread out.

Sae Mi shook her head and sighed, “why should I?”

“Because I can casually say you and Ricky are the children of Seo-Fie Company,” Byung Hun whispered in a deep voice as Sae Mi gulped and replied, “fine…I’m only doing this to keep my secret…” She stood up and packed her school things, “okay, I’ll meet you there soon. Bye.” She hung up while her heart was beating loudly. She held onto her chest as she had that feeling again. Has she finally known the feelings of what it’s like to be in love? Sae Mi you can’t…y-you only knew him for wh-what? A month or so? This can’t happen…Her heart did a big tha-thump as she bit her lip and slipped her backpack on her shoulder, “Just forget about it and go to his house…” She left with a nod and left the house.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 

author's note;

sorry for not updating D: I've been pretty busy...because...Pokemon...I know it's a stupid excuse D: I"m sorry D: I promise to update this week or the next weekend. I'm really sorry D: please forgive me! -bows on the floor-

How many of you have Pokemon? >:D my oniisan/senpai has white and we're going to battle my unnie-deul who has  pokemon black! (PS they're just my friends xD)

Okay, well, I'll start working on the chapter! :D thanks for everyone reading and subscribing^^; I know I usually say thank you for subscribing on your wall but I'm pretty busy so I'll just say it on here on every chapter^^

|kiyoko waving byebye
|March 19, 2011; 9:17AM
|Again.. - ZE:A
|Red Riding Hood at 3:15. Woosh~