DAY 2!

Dream come true

 

DAY 2!
 
 
 
-Ji MIn: "So how was your day yesterday?" I sat up in my bed as I heard her. You can see her eyes sparkling as she asked me this question.
you: "I feel like I'm still dreaming. Can I go to bed again to continue my dream?" Not opening my eyes as my heavy eyes don't allow me too. I hug my teddy bear again and hide myself inside the blanket.
Ji Min: "YAH! You are not dreaming! It's real! so tell me. What happened with the two of you?" She pull my blanket so that I turn my attention to her.
The cold made me shivers that made me wake up and sat up again and answer her questions. 
you: "We go to the sea shore."
Ji Min: "And then..."
you: :We hold hands while walking." My cheeks turned pink as I said those words.
 
My phone rings. Myungsoo is calling me. I was really nervous to answer it so I ask Ji Min what shall i do?. 
She said that act normal while talking to him, but how shall I act normal to him?. He already have 4 missed call. At his 5th attempt, I already answered his call.
 
L: "Hello! Mi young! Why you didn't answer my call earlier?"
you: "I'm sorry oppa~ I was just nervous answering your call."
L: Really? How cute~ I call because my manager didn't allow me to have a date w/ you today. He said that we still need to practice for our comeback."
you: "Don't worry about me oppa~ Don't make your self tired ok?~"
L: "I'm really sorry~ but if you want you can watch our practice."
you: Really? I would love to watch you^^ "
L: "I will wait you at 7pm at ____ cafe."
you: "See you later!"
 
 
-7pm at the ____ cafe-
I arrived sharply 7pm at the cafe so that Myungsoo will not wait long for me but he still not here. 40 mins left but he is not still here. 
I almost finished 2 coffee that I order.
 
you: "Oppa! Why are you late? I am here for almost 40 mins." Crossing my hands at the middle of my chest while I see him almost running towards me.
L: "I'm really sorry~". He then kiss my forehead without my notice that makes me almost faint.
L: "Is that alright for you to forgive me?" Smiling devilishly to me that makes me surrender to him.
you: "Ahh! Oppa your so unfair!" I punch jokingly to him while smiling.
L: "Ok! Ok! I got it~ Let's go!" he chuckled as if it is the most beautiful sound I heard in my life.
 
 
-Dance Practice-
L: "Guys my girlfriend is here! Her name is Jung Mi Young."
I was really shocked when he introduced me as his girlfriend to the other members.
Sunggyu: "Yah! Why did you bring your girlfriend here? Are you making us feel jealous?" Scolding Myungsoo while making his eyes small that indicates that he was angry.
L: "Sorry hyung!" Seeing Sunggyu jealous, he laughed playfully.
Sungyeol: "Why are you laughing?" Tapping Myungsoo in the back.
Woohyun: "L! I already said to you that I will make my hair long and wavy to be your girlfriend, right~" He said as he made his signature heart that me always make to the fans.
Sungjong: "What are you saying Woohyun hyung?!" 
Dongwoo: "He is doing his greasy act again!" As usual he was laughing again.
Hoya: "Hello! Nice to meet you Mi Young-ssi" He offer me to have a shake hand with me but as I hold his hand he put it up and kiss it that madely Myungsoo grabbed my arm away from him.
L: "Hoya hyung! What are you doing?"
Hoya: "I'm just offering her to have a friendly shake hands."
Sungyeol: "Look guys. someone is jealous here." 
L: I'm not! Ok. Let's start our practice."
Sunggyu: "Guys formation!"
Then Woohyun offer me to sit in the sofa.
 
 
-They have finished their practice after a couple of hours. Me and the Infinite oppa was seating on the floor while chatting, but I am the only one not talking because I don't know what are they talking about.
L: "Mi young~~" He said as he called my cutely that made my head turn to him.
L: "Why are quiet? I'm really not used to it when you are like this."
you: "I just really can't relate on the topic." I sighed as I answer him.
He then grabbed my hand and pulled me near the door.
L: "Annyeong!". He said to the other members and we run outside.
 
 
-We go outside the practice room because he said that he want to solo me. I blushed and chuckled after he say that.
you: "Oppa! Are you learning your greasiness w/ Woohyun oppa?."
L: "Of course not. I think it's already late."
you: "uhmm. I need to go back home."
L: "I will take you at the bus stop."
Then he hold my hand until at the bus stop.
you: The bus is already here, you should also leave. Annyeong! take care oppa." Feeling depressed was the only way I feel as I bid my goodbye to him.
L: "Text me if you are already home, Ok. Annyeong!"
 
 
-When I finally arrived home, I text Myungsoo immediately. "JIU oppa! I arrived safely at home, I hope you too. I'm really happy today even though we don't have plenty of time to be together. Good Night."
Myungsoo also texted me after I send him my text. "Yeobo yah! You keep calling me Jiu until now? Aishh~ Alright sleep well! Good night."
 
-to be continued-