DAY 1!

Dream come true

 

DAY 1!

 
*RING *RING *RING *RING
 
-"YAH! MI YOUNG! JUNG MI YOUNG! WHEN WILL YOU WAKE UP?! YOUR BESTFRIEND IS CALLING AT THE PHONE!"
 
 
-you: "I'M COMING! I'M COMING" 
 
I finally wake up after I hear my mother calling me. I grabbed my phone, turn the wi-fi and tweet to my Infinite oppa a good morning.
After that I fix my bed and go downstairs.I almost forgot that I have to accompany my bestfriend to go to the park.
 
you: "Oh Ji Min! I'm really sorry. I wake up late today. I will be there in 30 mins okay, just wait for me there." Putting down the phone as i made my way upstair again to prepare myself. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and choose the blue floral dress and black flat shoes, one of my comfy shoes.
 
Ji min my bestfriend is already in the park and here I am rushing to go there.
 
-Finally I reached our meet-up.
 
Ji Min: "YAH! MI YOUNG! YOU'RE 5 MINS LATE!". Nagging me so early in the morning at the public place.
you: "I'm really sorry. What should I do for you to forgive me?" Making my innocent smile as I always did when she is angry like this to me.
Ji Min: "Go and buy me piza!" She said this while smiling at me.
you: "Aisshh~ I thought you are really mad at me?!" She smiled at me again while doing peace sign.
Ji Min: "And oh yeh~ I will wait you near the fountain there. okay?"
you: "Ok! Ok! I gotta go~"
I left while thinking what flavor should I buy.
 
-While I'm at the pizza store I hear a group of girls entering, chatting about a celebrity that came in the park.
I just ignored them because  I don't want to aroused my curiosity.
 
-you: "Why is this place empty? Ji Min~ Ji Min~ Where are you?" 
 
I arrived at the place where Ji Min said to me that she'll be waiting there for me.
I look around and feel weird to the people. They are just at the side looking at me? or the fountain?
I finally see 3 cameraman that are in the place too, so I think that they are preparing to have a shooting here.
So I decided to go on the other place to look for Ji Min but suddenly, they played Lee Seunggi's song 'Alone In Love' and then I see a guy walking towards me holding a bouquet of flowers for him to hide his face.
All of the people screaming on what have they saw. I walked at the side because I think that I really ruining the atmosphere here but suddenly I see Ji Min.
She said that I need to go to the center but I refused. The staff at that place grabbed me and put me again in the center.
The guy that holding a bouquet also sing the song. When the music end he kneeled down to me and said "Will you be my girlfriend for one week?" and he now finally revealed his face.
It's Kim Myungsoo.Kim Myungsoo. Also known as 'L'. Part of the boygroup 'INFINITE'.
I was shocked after I see his face. I look around and think what is he doing here kneeling down to me. Am I dreaming? 
He pinched my cheeks and said L: "So~ What is your answer?". 
you: "I'm really not dreaming" I said that w/o thinking then he laugh after he hear that.
The crowd are shouting saying "YES!" "YES!" "YES!".I shyly said "Yes" to him. 
L: " Mi young-ssi I am now your boyfriend so you don't have the priveleged to go look for other guys, OKAY?" he also blushed while saying this to me.
you: "okay" 
 
-We go inside the car and he ask me L: "Where do you want to go?". 
you:"Uhmmm~ I want to go to the sea shore."
I feel really awkward seating next to him at the back seat of the car so I ask him, 
you:"Uhmmm~"
L: "Yes~" he said that while giving me his cute smile.
you: "uhmm~ how could I be part of this show? I didn't enter any conttest or audition?"
L: "Actually we pick you through twiiter. Because even though we not always tweet but we Infinite always read all the mentions to us.
We always see your mention to us saying good morning, good night and also congratulating us on our b-days etc.
We are really touched that you don't forget us~" 
you: "it's an INSPIRIT's job!".I confidently answered this to him.
L: "So~ How old are you?"
you: "I'm 18 yrs old".
L: "You should call me oppa now because I'm older than you!".
you: "o~oppa!"
 
-- see shore --
you: "Wahhh! It's really beautiful here~". Because of my excitement I run near the sea.
L: "Mi Young-ssi!". He run towards me while shouting this.
you: "yah oppa~ please drop the formalities."
L: "okay~ should we walk?".And we walk while he holding my hands
 
 
--after 1 hour --
L: I'm sorry I really need to go. I have schedule today to do~"
you: "Don't worry I understand." I feel sad after I say this.
L: "Why are you frowning? We can still see each other tomorrow. I promise." We do the pinky promise to each other.
L: "Here take this~"
you: "A couple phone?" he nodded.
L: "So that we can contact each other. What nickname should I call you? uhmmmmm~ YEOBO! do you want that?"
you: "So cheesy~ but if that's what you want."
L: "you~ What nickname will you give me?"
you: "JIU!"
L: "WHAT? I don't like that~". He make a cute expression while being saying this to me.
you: I watched it and I really think you are cool there~" 
L: "Because you are my girlfriend I will accept it."
 
 
- He then send me home and he go now to his next schedule.
I received a text from him saying~ "YEOBO~ We are now having a photoshoot in this late night. I hope we can get to know each other tomorrow. Good night, sweet dreams <3"
I jump because of joy after I read his text to me. I replied him w/ this "JIU oppa~ sorry for giving you this kind of nickname. I hope we can be close tomorrow~ FIGHTING OPPA! saranghaeyo~"
And I sleep while thinking what happened today.
 
-to be continued-