Chapter 24

A fat girl's first love

SORRY TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING:)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

 

I saw Sandeul's face and it scared me. His eyes showed sadness, betrayal, and brokeness.

"H-how long have you been like that?" He asked me.

"A month." I said hoping I wouldn't regret it.

"What?!? And YOU Didn't tell me!?" He said shocked.

I nodded slowly, "I didn't know either."

"But you knew that you and him slept together." He said. I could hear his voice shaking.

I nodded again, feeling guilty.

"How could you do this?!?" He asked.

"I-" I started, but was cut off.

"I can't believe you actually slept with him! I wonder what Jinyoung-hyung would say about this!" He said shouting with tears running down now.

"Why are you bringing Oppa into this?" I asked.

"Because him and Hyung used to be best friends!" He said.

I was shocked... Best friends? What? Then Oppa's diary came into mind.

"Best friends?" That's all that came out of my mouth.

"Yes! And Woohyun used you! He used you to hurt Hyung!" Sandeul said wiping his tears and calming down.

"What? He hurt Oppa? Are you just blaming him because you don't like him?!?" I asked.

"The reason Hyung is in the hospital is because of him!" Sandeul yelled out and left.

I stood there. Did he just say what I think he did? Hold up... What? Did I just hear everything right?

 

I ran in our apartment and went to Oppa's room. Sandeul was just jealous, right? Woohyun didn't use me to get to Oppa... Right?

I entered his room and went straight to the black book on Oppa's bed. I was hesitating to open it.

 

I re-read the entry of the one where Uee kissed him and then his best friend got mad and he joined a gang. Next page...

 

I was going to introduce ~~~ to my best friend yesterday, but I don't think I will, because Mr. Seo our Boss said that he is now my enemy. I noticed that through out this whole diary I only used best friend, I never told you his name. Well his name is Nam Woohyun. I hope that from this day on, I will never see him around me, unless we have to fight. Our big fight is scheduled 2 years from now. When I am in my last year of high school. In these next 2 years, I pray that ~~~ will never meet Woohyun. If she does, please do not let him know that she is my sister. He doesn't know of her existence and I hope he never does.

Love,

Jung Jinyoung

 

Woohyun was your best friend? He was your enemy? I can't believe this... He didn't use me though, did he? I can't believe it... I have to go confirm it myself. Please don't let this be true.

I closed his book, grabbed my jacket and went out.

 

Woohyun POV

 

I went out of the apartment place, but then I recieved a phone call. From an unknown number.

 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, Woohyun." I heard the other voice and knew who it was.

"What do you want?" I asked rudely.

"Meet me at the park in 10 minutes. I have something to tell you and urgent." She said and hung up.

"What the heck?" I said as I started heading for the park.

 

I walked to the park and arrived 10 minutes late. I saw Uee standing and staring at the lake.

"What do you want?" I asked

"I want to make a deal with you." She said.

"What type of deal?" I asked.

"It has to deal with ~~~." She said.

"What about ~~~?"

"You love her right?" She said.

I nodded.

"Well, I already know that you love her too much to hurt her and come to me. So I won't make you come to me." She started.

"What are you talking about?"

"I want you to dump and throw away ~~~. If you don't, then I will be telling her everything about you and Jinyoung and how you used her." Uee said smirking.

"You wouldn't."

"I would. And L is all part of this too. He has been secretly helping me. He told me the reason you approached her in the first place. I know that now you are deeply in love, but will ~~~ believe that if she hears why her Oppa really got hurt?" Uee said.

I stayed silent.

"So. Do you agree? Will you dump and throw her away? Or have her know the truth and dump you? The famous Actor of Seoul?" Uee said.

 

I walked away... I went back to the Infinite hideout. I went into Sunggyu-hyung's area. I saw him sitting down and drinking a bottle of bear.

 

"Hyung... I need help." I said.

"With what?" He said rudely

"Uee just threatened me to dump ~~~!" I said.

"What does that have to do with me?" He asked.

"Hyung! I need your help, please help me take care of Uee." I said desparately.

"Why should I help you?" He asked getting up.

"You're my Hyung! You're the leader! You're the strongest one out of all of us!" I pleaded.

"Do you remember what you said that night B1A4 was going to kill me?" He said.

 

 

"Since you took our leader... We will take yours." Gongchan said.

We were all in panic in our minds.

"We out number you... Even if you take our leader, then he can be easily replaced." I said.

I looked at Sunggyu and he looked betrayed. Shizzz... I shouldn't have said that....

 

"Hyung! I'm sorry I said that!" I pleaded on my knees.

"It's too late. It's too late to say you need me now. Back then you didn't need me and now you don't need me too. Take care of your problems yourself from now on." He said and walked away.

"Hyung!" I called out.

"Don't call me that." He said as he opened the door.

 

Now what do I do? I grabbed my phone and dialed.

 

"Hello?" The other line answered.

 

"I'll do it."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Just to let you guys know!

I am having a sequel for this story^^

Hope you guys aren't too mad at me...

Comment and Subscribe:D