I really do LOVE you

A fat girl's first love

Woohyun POV

 

I noticed that when ~~~ came out of the bathroom she glared at me... Did she perhaps hear our conversation? Shoot.... I still happened to keep a straight face on though.... I was scared my plan was going to be done for.... She asked us to leave and we couldn't argue with her.... So yeah I left... I was still worried.... For my plan and for her in general... Was she okay? Had she not been feeling well? So I left with those thoughts in my head....

 

[6:50PM]

 

I was getting really worried... Usually ~~~ would text me or call me, but she didn't all day.... I tried texting her, but her phone was off... So I decided to go to her house.... It was then 7PM when I got there and I knocked on her door... I hope she was okay... I heard the door click and there she was.

 

"What are you doing here?" She asked rudely... She was avoiding eye contact with me....

"I was worried about you." I said while pulling her into a hug... But she pulled me away.

"Don't touch me." She said.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" I asked...

"Yes... I know everything about you now." She said... I tensed up... She couldn't have figured out...

"What is that?" I asked getting worried.

"I know that you have been keeping a secret from me." She said... I also noticed that her eyes were swollen and read.

"What is that? And why are your eyes puffy?" I asked.

"Why can't you just tell me?" She said slightly yelling.

"Tell you what?" I asked... Man... Did she really figure out?

"Why couldn't you just tell me that you're in a gang?" She shouted.

I widened my eyes... "That's why you're upset?" I asked.

She just started tearing up...

"First you don't tell me you're in a gang, then I also figure out that Oppa is in a gang too. I wish I could just disappear." She said with tears flowing.

I cupped her face.... "I'm sorry for not telling you..." I said feeling guilty for her... I felt guilty for not telling and because I took away something precious from her.... Wait... This is all my plan... I feel like I want to stop my plan...

I then hugged her tightly... She hugged back and she was crying full out now... All I could do was caress her back... I then pulled her off... And gazed into her eyes...

"I really like you Woohyun, no I love you Woohyun." She said gazing into my eyes... Alright... I give up on my plan.... I don't want her to be upset anymore... I want to love her now...

"But... Woohyun do you love me?" She asked... I replied to her not by words but actions.

 

I leaned in all of a sudden and I could tell she was suprised, but I didn't care... I kissed her passionately and sweet at the same time... I slowly asked her to open up by slightly nibbling on her lip... And she gave in... I slowly slipped my tongue inside ... Exploring every single spot I could in . I slowly walked her to her room, I never broke the kiss. I slipped her jacket off and she did the same... I took off my shirt to reveal my nice abs... She blushed and I could see it all over her face... I then kissed her again, but sweeter this time... We backed up until be reached her bed... Then things started to happen... I really had a great time... And I know she did too... I finally said one last thing before we drifted asleep...

"I really do LOVE you." I said and kissed her forehead... She smiled and I did too...

_______________________________________________________________________

Short Chap....

Okay... Sorry for suprising you guys with the scene... lol

Comment and Subscribe:)