Chapter 6

It's Always Sunny After Rain {Drama}

Sunny sighed. 'So,' she said and looked down. 'This really is the end.'

Rain gulped and looked to Sunny. 'I will stay here till the end,' he said and wrapped his arms around her. 'I promise.'

Sunny sniffed and placed her head on Rain's shoulder. 'Really?' she said and wiped her tears away.

'Really,' Rain said and tried to smile. 'I'm not leaving you alone. I love you.'

Sunny's eyes turned watery and the first tears started falling down. 'I-I love you too, Rain,' she said and hugged him.

'I wish I wouldn't die.'

Rain placed his finger on Sunny's lips. 'You need to try to enjoy these days,' he said and gave her a little kiss on her nose.

It may be the last ones, but they also can be the best ones.

'Your right,' Sunny said and sighed. 'I want to go to the beach.'

'Then we're going to the beach,' Rain said and helped Sunny to stand up.

 

'I love the beach,' Sunny said. She looked to the sea and sniffed in the salty smell.

Rain smiled. 'Your cute when you say that,' he said and grabbed his bag.

'What's in your bag?' Sunny said and looked to Rain.

Rain smiled and took out a little duck toy.

'A DUCKIE!!!!' Sunny yelled happily. 'I LOVE DUCKIE'S!!!!'

Rain smiled. 'I know,' he said and shove the duck toy to Sunny. 'I bought it for you,' he said and looked down, trying to hold his

tears.

Sunny grabbed the duck and shove to Rain. 'Thank you, Rain,' she said and gave him a little cheek kiss.

'No problem, cutie,' Rain said and pressed Sunny against him.

Sunny closed her eyes a little and sighed happily. 'I'm happy that I can spend my last days with you, Rain,' she said and smiled.

'I love you.'

 

[The duck toy is the toy from the poster]

[I have to go now, so I'll write more later]