Chapter 1

It's Always Sunny After Rain {Drama}

Rain sighed. He looked to the girl in the bed and gulped. 'I am so sorry,' he said. One of the nurses turned her head and walked to

Rain. 'It is not your fault,' she said. 'You didn't see her. It was a accident.' She gave him a mug. 'Here, that's good for you,' she said

and looked him in the eyes. 'Don't blame it on yourself boy,' she said. 'I'm sure she doesn't blame you either.'

'I just hope she'll be alright,' Rain said. 'She's to young to die.'

'She is,' the nurse agreed.

Rain carefull took the girl's hand and placed it in front of his mouth. He gave her hand a kiss and felt the tears behind his eyes.'

You want to stay here tonight?' the nurse said. She turned to Rain again. 'I think it's ok if you want that.'

Rain though for a moment and nod. 'I think I will,' he said and tried to smile. 'Thank you.'

'Your welcome,' the nurse said and opened the door. 'If there's something with the patient, you have to push this button.'

She pointed to a red button next to the hospital bed where Sunny was laying in.

The nurse tried to smile again. 'I see you tomorrow,' she said and closed the door.

Rain looked down. He felt how one tear rolled down. 'Don't cry,' he said to himself.

'You heard what the nurse said: "It's not your fault".'

He stared to the wallet with wattery wattery eyes. 'It's not my fault.'

 

Rain's eyes we're closed. He was still holding Sunny's hand, but his grip wasn't as strong as it was first.

The door of the room opened and the nurse came inside. She looked to Rain, who was still asleep, and smiled.

She walked to a sink and took a large towel. Carefull, she placed it on Rain.

Rain sighed. He removed his hand from Sunny and moved his head.

The nurse smiled again and walked to the door.

'Nurse?' Rain said. He tried to open his eyes, but he couldn't. 'How late is it?'

'8 am,' the nurse said.

'Hm,' Rain said. His eyes moved to the towel. 'Did you did this?' he said and looked to the nurse.

The nurse nodded. 'You looked so cold,' she said and smiled. 'Can I get some food for you?'

'What kind of food?' Rain said.

'A sandwich and some water.'

Rain smiled. 'That would be nice.'

He turned to Sunny. 'Hey Sunny,' he said, trying to hold his tears. 'I'm not going away, until your awake.'

'That's really sweet,' the nurse said. 'But it could take years before she wakes up.'

'That doesn't matter,' Rain said. 'I want to know her.'

Rain placed his hand on Sunny's forehead and removed one of her long, black hairs that was laying before her eyes.

'She's pretty,' Rain said. He saw how one tear felt on Sunny's nose. Carefull he wiped it away.

'Please wake up soon,' he said and bit on his lip.

Rain looked to the nurse, but she already dissapeared.

'I will stay here, no matter what happens. It's my fault that you are here, so I have to stay here and care for you.'

He looked to the heart monitor and listened to the beeps. They we're normal. Not to slow, not to fast, just normal.

'Keep strong,' he said with a almost crying voice.